X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or Helen reaching out to John
    *sigh* is it Friday yet?
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

No, its only Tuesday... the magic monkeys are not doing their job.

i love this photo...

I want them to be like this close!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Is that from the webisodes??
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Dr.Helen Magnus & Montague John Druitt

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/ships/jh.png

There So Happy Together Who Agrees I Hope They Get Together
          sigpic

Comment

Yup, and I love it. he is whispering something in her ear.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              Ok, now I'm convinced I should watch the webisodes
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                be prepared to wonder what john whispers in her ear... you never find out!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  be prepared to wonder what john whispers in her ear... you never find out!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh I like torture, that's why all of my ships are angsty
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Helen knew she should stop, she should stop, but she couldn’t. John had the way about him, he was a force and Helen was caught up in that force. 30 years was not enough time to make the heart grow cold to the one man who owned it, made it love him. She had tried but it was the one endeavor she had failed miserably at. Helen loved john, there was no getting around that fact. He was bad for her, bad for himself, the anger and the hate made him poison. But he was her poison of choice.

Here is another spoiler for my helen and john titanic story.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by AresLover452
                      I love that that bit in Web 4 everytime i watch it i always wounder what he's saying ?

Ares i love your story

I'm working on my body swap story and i think i'm going crosseyed lol good confussing stuff is happening lol
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        I love that that bit in Web 4 everytime i watch it i always wounder what he's saying ?
                        ah, one of my favorite moments as well ... dunno if he's saying anything - just drawing in her essence. it's a wonderful moment ... when actions truly do speak louder than words - very powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

Ares i love your story

I'm working on my body swap story and i think i'm going crosseyed lol good confussing stuff is happening lol

Same here, I love it and I so want to know what he whispered! lol!!

I'm getting to the good stuff in my titanic story... lol!!

Can't wait to read that when you are done... lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!
                            I've *loved* SG-1 for years, but I've only just started to watch sanctuary. I'm not really sure why it's taken me so long, but thats by the by; I am now hooked. I love amanda tapping as Sam, but I can see her as Helen as well now (shows how amazing she is-I'm rather attached to Sam Carter as a character!)
                            I'm really interested in the John/Helen story, and both the actors do an amazing job of portraying their deeply complicated relationship.
                            My only complaint for season 2 is that there's not enough of Tesla or Druitt! I loved sleepers, and am dying to watch haunted now.

This is probably a bit off-topic for this forum, but I have a question for some of you fans who will know the series better than I do:

In the webisodes Druitt is able to travel through time as well as space which is how he's still around; but am I right in saying that they changed that for the TV series? I don't think they've mentioned any time travelling abilities have they? If thats the case does that mean that John's alive just because Helen gave him some of her blood?
                            As cool as the whole travelling through time thing is, I'm kinda hoping that he can't do it in the TV series. It would be a quite annoying thing for the writers to work around!

Also, did John and Helen get engaged before or after they injected the source blood?

Sorry about all the questions,
                            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie14 View Post
                              In the webisodes Druitt is able to travel through time as well as space which is how he's still around; but am I right in saying that they changed that for the TV series? I don't think they've mentioned any time travelling abilities have they? If thats the case does that mean that John's alive just because Helen gave him some of her blood?
                              As cool as the whole travelling through time thing is, I'm kinda hoping that he can't do it in the TV series. It would be a quite annoying thing for the writers to work around!

Also, did John and Helen get engaged before or after they injected the source blood?!
                              We actually don't know the answers to most of those questions.. but the rumor is we might find some of them in this weeks episode. Though I do believe they did away with the time travel concept in the TV series. I have my own personal theory on that (suggested in my own fanfic) that somehow getting samples of Helen's blood keeps him alive... But we'll know more this week I suspect.

EDIT: And welcome to GW!! You get a present:

Comment

Hi Kylie14 and welcome to the John and Helen thread.

HAUNTED is almost here!!

and hopefully your questions get answered.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X