Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    You bet your sweet nibblets he does... and he isn't all too thrilled about it! (But I warn you, he doesn't find out for at least another chapter!
    Tease!

*waits impatiently for chapters*

Edit: I just figured out how to do something I have been dying to do for my Love The Way You Lie video *evil maniacal laughter*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You bet your sweet nibblets he does... and he isn't all too thrilled about it! (But I warn you, he doesn't find out for at least another chapter!
      Awesome!! i cant wait to read it!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I liked it!! lol!

Spoiler:
        I have this image of Helen and John standing so close, giving off the appearence that they are going to kiss and then they turn and smile wicked smiles at Tesla who was watching them.
        sigpic

Comment

Yessika I can't WAIT to see your video

Helen, I will endeavor to get it to you as quickly as possible

Edit: *Shivers* Ares, build on that idea!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Tease!

*waits impatiently for chapters*

Edit: I just figured out how to do something I have been dying to do for my Love The Way You Lie video *evil maniacal laughter*
            That is evil!! I hope we get to see it soon!!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I will! lol! i have to find allthe words though!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                Oh I will! lol! i have to find allthe words though!
                Find them FAST! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

I liked it!! lol!

Spoiler:
                  I have this image of Helen and John standing so close, giving off the appearence that they are going to kiss and then they turn and smile wicked smiles at Tesla who was watching them.
                  Oh! fic! fic!

Yessika I can't WAIT to see your video

Helen, I will endeavor to get it to you as quickly as possible

That is evil!! I hope we get to see it soon!!
                  I'm just waiting for Vigilante. Depending on its awesomeness and how ready I feel for finals I will work on it
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Find them FAST! lol!
                    Oh! fic! fic!
                    It will be a fic!! lol! i have to picture it completely in my head before I can put it down on paper.... lol!

I'm just waiting for Vigilante. Depending on its awesomeness and how ready I feel for finals I will work on it
                    lmao!! It needs to be Friday already!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

A Timeline for Helen/John and other events:
                      Spoiler:

So I was organizing all this information in my head, and wanted to see what you all thought of this timeline:

1. “For King and Country” flashback to Oxford - The Five and Adam
                      2. “Webisodes” flashback to engagement
                      3. “The Five” flashback to when they injected Helen with the source blood.
                      4. “Sanctuary for All” (prt 2) flashback to Helen shooting John
                      5. “For King and Country” flashback to The Five with the Prime Minister
                      6. “For King and Country” flashback to Helen and John on the bridge
                      7. “For King and Country” flashback to Helen shooting Adam / John and Adam in the water
                      * Birth of Ashley
                      8. “Sanctuary for All” (prt 1) John attempting to teleport into the Sanctuary
                      9. “Haunted” discover what really made John become Jack the Ripper
                      10. “For King and Country”

I would say that Helen obviously froze the embryo before #5, but whether it was before or after she shot John, I don't know.
                      sigpic
                      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Sounds like a good time line
                        sigpic

Comment

ahhh Shipper nirvana.. made me melt a little inside.. how bitter sweet...

Spoiler:
                          i honeslty thought she was going to link her fingers with his when she was running her hand down his arm i'm like.. "just do it!!!" lol
                          sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                            Spoiler:

So I was organizing all this information in my head, and wanted to see what you all thought of this timeline:

7. “For King and Country” flashback to Helen shooting Adam / John and Adam in the water
                            * Birth of Ashley

I would say that Helen obviously froze the embryo before #5, but whether it was before or after she shot John, I don't know.
                            Awesome timeline CC I agree!
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I love this bit of For King and Country so much!! I melt everytime i see it!!
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                                Spoiler:

* Birth of Ashley

I think this timeline makes tons of sense! I would also add on #2 the flashback in Kush, when Helen's dreaming in the crashed plane.

So, putting some dates on it, because I'm a historical novelist at heart:

Spoiler:
                                1. Prior to spring, 1886, as in Revelations pt 1 James indicates that's when they used the source blood -- probably not much further back, though. Perhaps fall of 1885?
                                3. I would put 3 before 2, in the spring of 1886.
                                2. Winter, from John's overcoat and the play (London theaters closed in the summer and reopened late in the fall in that era), so 1887 or 1888. It would make sense for them to have a long engagement, as he would be expected to have a house when they married, and would need to save the money to buy one, or at least to rent them something nice.
                                4. November, 1889. We know when the Whitechapel murders were and when they ended. Presumably, this was the end and John fled.
                                5, 6, & 7. Circa 1910. Worth says it was "a hundred years ago" and the costuming is smack on for 1910.
                                Ashley's birth -- Ashley is 25 in 2008, so she was born in 1983
                                8 Fall of 2008
                                8.5 Ashley's death -- late spring 2009
                                9 Spring of 2010
                                10 Fall of 2010

Is this interesting/helpful?

I think Helen must have frozen the embryo after 4, because until she saw him do this with her own eyes I think she wanted to believe that it wasn't him, that her suspiscions were unfounded. Of course after she saw him kill a woman in front of her, she couldn't think that anymore.
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X