Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoCleverSig View Post
    Okay, got inspired last night by watching the absolutely brilliant season premiere of Dexter and wrote a Dark Magnus story. Not Ares dark (I'm not that good at dark), but dark for me. Please check it out. Summary and links below:

Blood and Tears

Summary: An intervention with a young abnormal girl goes horribly wrong, and Helen shuts herself off to everyone, including John. Stands alone or can be considered No. 6 in the "No Destination in Mind" series WARNING: Rather dark for me.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6356312/1/Blood_and_Tears
    or
    http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/view...=619&chapter=1

Appreciate reviews as always.
    Great stuff!!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    LOVED your vids!! hey were great!!

*huggles* I hope you feel better!

LOVED THE ARTS!!! they were so pretty!
    Thanks!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by NoCleverSig View Post
      Good job! I wish i could do videos. Looking forward to the full version!
      Thanks!! You can do videos, you just need to start messing with video editors
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

^ I concur with yessika's post. I didn't think I could make videos, but I made one for MSC. Sure, it's not as beautiful as some that are out there, but I'm glad I tried and I will continue to do so! ;D Practice is good. ^^

Oh and I can't wait to see the longer version. Because the songs seems beautiful -for them. <33

Nancy, I'll read your fic before going to bed later tonight and leave you a review when it's done! ;DD
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          ^ I concur with yessika's post. I didn't think I could make videos, but I made one for MSC. Sure, it's not as beautiful as some that are out there, but I'm glad I tried and I will continue to do so! ;D Practice is good. ^^

Oh and I can't wait to see the longer version. Because the songs seems beautiful -for them. <33

Nancy, I'll read your fic before going to bed later tonight and leave you a review when it's done! ;DD
          Oh, which vid did you make??

I'm working on the full version but I have homework that I can't postpone anymore so I'll have to wait
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Oh, which vid did you make??

I'm working on the full version but I have homework that I can't postpone anymore so I'll have to wait
            OT Vid:
            Spoiler:
            It's a SG1 Daniel/Janet vid. Here if you want to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSAzgCByYc

Homework? So what?! I have work to do too... but do I look like I'm doing them?
            Okay, so I'm not a good example, that's the only thing we can conclude.

Anyway, I hope we'll be able to see it soon. ^^
            sigpic

Comment

OT Vid:
              Spoiler:
              It's a SG1 Daniel/Janet vid. Here if you want to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSAzgCByYc
              Spoiler:
              That was your first vid? Impressive!!
              I already said this but I loved it

Homework? So what?! I have work to do too... but do I look like I'm doing them?
              Okay, so I'm not a good example, that's the only thing we can conclude.

Anyway, I hope we'll be able to see it soon. ^^
              Yeah, I'm not doing mine either *sigh*

I'm addicted to Magnett and proud of it!!!
              sigpic

Comment

magnett is way more important than work

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                  Totally!! Magnet is WAY more important. They are like awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

I concur!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      John stood beside Helen. It wasn't uncommon for him to be by her side. But now he slide his hand into hers so he could pull her into the warmth of his arms. They were alone in her office. Nikola had just left in a huff. 'Nothing but a Drama Queen.' John thought with a smile.

"Oh, I swear. Nikola knows how to irritate me. If he wasn't..."

"Would you care for me to beat him to a bloody pulp?" John asked feeling Helen smile into his chest. he loved it when she smiled.

"I would, but then he would no doubt complain." Helen replied and pulled back so she could look into John's eyes. It was sad to think of Nikola as a human. Tesla was a human magnet and that seemed so wrong, but then again he was Nikola and he did bring things on himself.

"Are you feeling better?" John asked. But he pulled her back into his arms so he could feel better. John loved nothing more than to hold her tight and feel her breathing against him.

"You always make me feel better." Helen answered and moved out of his arms. She had work to do and she couldn't stand around with him all day, even as much as she liked to.

Just thought of this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                        LOL. For me, yes. For my studies, that's a whole other thing. XD

Spoiler:
                        John stood beside Helen. It wasn't uncommon for him to be by her side. But now he slide his hand into hers so he could pull her into the warmth of his arms. They were alone in her office. Nikola had just left in a huff. 'Nothing but a Drama Queen.' John thought with a smile.

"Would you care for me to beat him to a bloody pulp?" John asked feeling Helen smile into his chest. he loved it when she smiled.

"I would, but then he would no doubt complain." Helen replied and pulled back so she could look into John's eyes. It was sad to think of Nikola as a human. Tesla was a human magnet and that seemed so wrong, but then again he was Nikola and he did bring things on himself.

"Are you feeling better?" John asked. But he pulled her back into his arms so he could feel better. John loved nothing more than to hold her tight and feel her breathing against him.

"You always make me feel better." Helen answered and moved out of his arms. She had work to do and she couldn't stand around with him all day, even as much as she liked to.

Just thought of this.
                        Lovely. <3
                        Wish we could have moments like these on TV.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Just thought of this.
                          Love it!

I made some serious progress on the vid, I think I'll get some sleep now. G'night!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely. <3
                            Wish we could have moments like these on TV.
                            Me too!! they would be appreciated!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Love it!

I made some serious progress on the vid, I think I'll get some sleep now. G'night!!
                            Great! A New Vid! Nite Nite!!
                            sigpic

Comment

ares that was adorable!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                                ares that was adorable!
                                I personally like the part about Nikola being a Drama Queen,lol!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X