No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we all know that john owns helen's heart! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

He does!!
      For All Eternity
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

looveeee the banner Elaine!

Comment

Thanks Kath
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

A little sketch of Helen as a girl -- I hope you like it!

Springtime, 1867

Helen has always detested Jane Austen. Her tastes are more Mary Shelley than Elizabeth Barrett Browning. If she were choosing a life, as heroines always must do, better a haunted summer than either sense or sensibility. After all, what could be more interesting than taking off for Lake Geneva with four fascinating men?

Yes, of course all of them were more than a little bit insane, and perhaps there was an actual vampire, though her governess has explained that there is no such thing outside of literature. There was certainly a great quantity of opium and a fatherless child. It was a terrible scandal, though Mary seemed not to mind at all. That would be a singular grace, to care nothing for what the world said when one had what one wanted.

Perhaps, her governess says carefully, the vampire and all the rest of the creatures were simply ways of examining the darkness that abides in the hearts of men, something that Mary Shelley must have become far too acquainted with that dangerous summer, as women do when they pass beyond the pale and take life into their own hands.

It doesn't matter. Helen has always been fascinated by monsters.
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Artie - I love it! You really captured Helen's thoughts well in there. 'Helen has always been fascinated by monsters.' I could see her smirking in my head! Proud of herself for thinking that.

It's excellent! *claps hands together vividly*
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/helenmagnus233/JWHM-1.jpg
                Love it!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                But we all know that john owns helen's heart! lol!

Originally posted by Artie View Post

Springtime, 1867

Helen has always detested Jane Austen. Her tastes are more Mary Shelley than Elizabeth Barrett Browning. If she were choosing a life, as heroines always must do, better a haunted summer than either sense or sensibility. After all, what could be more interesting than taking off for Lake Geneva with four fascinating men?

Yes, of course all of them were more than a little bit insane, and perhaps there was an actual vampire, though her governess has explained that there is no such thing outside of literature. There was certainly a great quantity of opium and a fatherless child. It was a terrible scandal, though Mary seemed not to mind at all. That would be a singular grace, to care nothing for what the world said when one had what one wanted.

Perhaps, her governess says carefully, the vampire and all the rest of the creatures were simply ways of examining the darkness that abides in the hearts of men, something that Mary Shelley must have become far too acquainted with that dangerous summer, as women do when they pass beyond the pale and take life into their own hands.

Great stuff Artie
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  He does!!
                  For All Eternity
                  She is so clouded by John that no one could touch her without the wrath of the Ripper descending on them.... lol!

Springtime, 1867

That is very well done Artie
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys so much! I'm glad you liked it!

I have a question for a future fic -- have we ever seen Helen's room? I can't think that we have, but I might have missed it. We've seen her office lots of times, but I don't remember seeing her bedroom?
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thank you guys so much! I'm glad you liked it!

I have a question for a future fic -- have we ever seen Helen's room? I can't think that we have, but I might have missed it. We've seen her office lots of times, but I don't remember seeing her bedroom?
                      Errrrr... how can I answer that? ...
                      Spoiler:
                      We haven't but we're going to next week in Animus. ;P
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

can't wait for that!! lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Same! it's gonna be so awsome!!
                          sigpic

Comment

i cannot wait

Comment

Helen and John are the best!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Helen and John for ETERNITIY!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X