Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    They are, aren't they? Oh my lovely angst. What would I do without you? <3

Bolded bit: Does she? I'm not convinced. She was betrayed, lied to, in the worst possible way. She helped a killer to survive through more than two centuries. She had his daughter anyway, knowing all of that. It tormented her, he tormented her...

So, I'm not sure she knows she still loves him. No, that's not true. She doesn't want to love him. So, she doesn't know in that way...

In Haunted, she faced the fact that he still loved her and I think he disapeared just at the moment everything was starting to make sense for her. But, since he shimmered away, it confused her even more, didn't leave the time for the talk they need to have.

(Don't know if I make sense.)

YAY!

*taps foot impatiently*
    forgive me if this makes no sense, im really tired..

I agree with Ares i think that Helen does still love him, very much but there is something preventing her from believing in that feeling, fear. she loved him with every fiber of her being, and the fact that he is still in her life today all this time later, means that she can't let it go. she's scared of the same thing happening again, going through that amount of pain. once there is a solid trust again i think she will let herself feel the love she feels inside her. Helen is a very controlled person, she's had 100 odd years to reign in her emotions letting herself feel that intense love again takes time.

Comment

If Helen didn't still love John then she wouldn't be so MAD at him. But it's the love for him that she has kept buried deep down so she can function.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        If Helen didn't still love John then she wouldn't be so MAD at him. But it's the love for him that she has kept buried deep down so she can function.
        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by NoCleverSig View Post
          Thank you! One more big H/J romance, to be co-written with Passionate Cec' this time, before the season premiere. Romance ahoy! (I can't help myself...hopeless romantic...sigh...)
          Oh! Can't wait!!

They are, aren't they? Oh my lovely angst. What would I do without you? <3

Bolded bit: Does she? I'm not convinced. She was betrayed, lied to, in the worst possible way. She helped a killer to survive through more than two centuries. She had his daughter anyway, knowing all of that. It tormented her, he tormented her...

So, I'm not sure she knows she still loves him. No, that's not true. She doesn't want to love him. So, she doesn't know in that way...

In Haunted, she faced the fact that he still loved her and I think he disapeared just at the moment everything was starting to make sense for her. But, since he shimmered away, it confused her even more, didn't leave the time for the talk they need to have.

(Don't know if I make sense.)
          I don't know I tend to think that she knows and that's why she keeps her distance from him.

YAY!

*taps foot impatiently*
          *goes back to working on vid*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hate is the flip side of Love. Helen and john have that in spades.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
              forgive me if this makes no sense, im really tired..

I agree with Ares i think that Helen does still love him, very much but there is something preventing her from believing in that feeling, fear. she loved him with every fiber of her being, and the fact that he is still in her life today all this time later, means that she can't let it go. she's scared of the same thing happening again, going through that amount of pain. once there is a solid trust again i think she will let herself feel the love she feels inside her. Helen is a very controlled person, she's had 100 odd years to reign in her emotions letting herself feel that intense love again takes time.
              True about that. She keeps everything so close to her chest, it is difficult to know what she is feeling.

And about the trust, now, that is something that is definitly going to be hard to rebuild. (MHO, of course!)

EDIT: Oh and Nancy, I read an reviewed both Part 1 and 2! ;D
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

True about that. She keeps everything so close to her chest, it is difficult to know what she is feeling.

And about the trust, now, that is something that is definitly going to be hard to rebuild. (MHO, of course!)

Trust is fragile when two people have it... and once it is lost it may never be regained but then again who knows with Helen and john.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, as strange as this may sound, I agree with everyone.

Seriously though, I think a PART of Helen still loves John, always will. I think that's true of your first love. The emotions are so intense during that first experience, a part of you always loves that person, or at least the memory of that person. Yet, as LGJ said, he brought about so much suffering, so much betrayal, I don't think she wants to love him at all. Who wouldn't want to move past that? I think she would like to. I think she has tried (which is why I think she's probably had many lovers and loves in her life), but John won't let her go. Won't really ever leave her alone to get over it. So, therefore, I don't think she's ever really had a chance to get over it. To use the analogy of a sore that won't heal...gross though that might be...I think it's true. It just never goes away. John won't allow it. So her heart never heals. It's almost like she is in limbo, which is why I consider them tragic.

PS: Thank you for reading and reviewing. Much appreciated.
                  sigpic
                  A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

Well, as strange as this may sound, I agree with everyone.

Seriously though, I think a PART of Helen still loves John, always will. I think that's true of your first love. The emotions are so intense during that first experience, a part of you always loves that person, or at least the memory of that person. Yet, as LGJ said, he brought about so much suffering, so much betrayal, I don't think she wants to love him at all. Who wouldn't want to move past that? I think she would like to. I think she has tried (which is why I think she's probably had many lovers and loves in her life), but John won't let her go. Won't really ever leave her alone to get over it. So, therefore, I don't think she's ever really had a chance to get over it. To use the analogy of a sore that won't heal...gross though that might be...I think it's true. It just never goes away. John won't allow it. So her heart never heals. It's almost like she is in limbo, which is why I consider them tragic.

PS: Thank you for reading and reviewing. Much appreciated.
                    Wow, you just summed up everything so nicely that I can't help but agree with you!
                    Thank you. ^^
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I think she would like to. I think she has tried (which is why I think she's probably had many lovers and loves in her life),
                      Course there is always the fact that no one measure up to John even though he is a homicidal maniac with a malevolent energy monster inside of him that may or may not be the sole cause for him losing his control.
                      sigpic

Comment

im going to agree to disagree
                        i think she still loves him more than she thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                          im going to agree to disagree
                          i think she still loves him more than she thinks
                          she's buried the more intense aspects of her love so they don;t have to hurt her so much in her day to day life.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I didn't quite get to finish the vid. It will be done tomorrow

Goodnight!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Ok, so I didn't quite get to finish the vid. It will be done tomorrow

Goodnight!
                              Nite Nite Yessika!! Sweet Magnett dreams!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                Nite Nite Yessika!! Sweet Magnett dreams!!
                                I hope so
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X