No announcement yet.

Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let everyone know that the the SciFi channel in the UK are showing Season 1 weekly from 12 Feb 9pm.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Just to let everyone know that the the SciFi channel in the UK are showing Season 1 weekly from 12 Feb 9pm.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        I thought so too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by djsava View Post
          Friday the 9th jan, sat 10th and sunday 11th itv4 will be showing from 9.00pm three episodes starting with the first one and ending with Revelations pt 1 at 11.00pm sunday night.
          I do not know if revelations part 2 will be on monday 12th jan as my BT Vision epg only goes up too 11th jan (auto set to record any episodes of sanctuary shown at any time and day).
          Only nine episodes are being shown over the weekend.
          don
          Thanks for the reminder, I've set my sky planner.
          Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Ooooh cool!
          My thoughts exactly Bev! Hehe.

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by djsava View Post
            Friday the 9th jan, sat 10th and sunday 11th itv4 will be showing from 9.00pm three episodes starting with the first one and ending with Revelations pt 1 at 11.00pm sunday night.
            I do not know if revelations part 2 will be on monday 12th jan as my BT Vision epg only goes up too 11th jan (auto set to record any episodes of sanctuary shown at any time and day).
            Only nine episodes are being shown over the weekend.
            don
            actually 13 are it's 4 episodes a night from 9pm, with 5 on Saturday

9/1/09
            21:00 Sanctuary For All - Part One
            22:00 Sanctuary For All - Part Two
            23:00 Fata Morgana
            10/1/09
            01:00 Folding Man
            21:00 Kush
            22:00 Nubbins
            23:00 The Five
            23:55 Edward
            11/1/09
            00:55 Requiem
            21:00 Warriors
            22:00 Instinct
            23:00 Revelations - Part One
            12/1/09
            00:00 Revelations - Part Two

source: http://www.itv.com/TVGuide/Search/de...rase=sanctuary
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

I had deleted them all as I was worried I was running out of room but I've since discovered I've loads of space on my dvr so I may rust record them all again, especially Requiem.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, just to let you all know that the season 1 boxset has been pushed back to the 19th of October (well thats what amazon tells me anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Hey guys, just to let you all know that the season 1 boxset has been pushed back to the 19th of October (well thats what amazon tells me anyway).
                  I just checked on the amamzon site and it does say October but in play it still says March! Weird!
                  sigpic

Comment

The selfish person in me wonders does it say anything about Region 1 release.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Sorry Jel, it doesn't say anything in amazon or play about R1 release!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        I just checked on the amamzon site and it does say October but in play it still says March! Weird!
                        Yeh i found that strange, but HMV seem to agree with Amazon.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I think its likely more to do with sci-fi uk are re-airing season 1, which wasnt the case when the original release date was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          Yeh i found that strange, but HMV seem to agree with Amazon.

I think its likely more to do with sci-fi uk are re-airing season 1, which wasnt the case when the original release date was announced.
                          Maybe Play is just a little slow in changing the date!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooo I've just heard the good news about sci fi showing sanctuary, I've not watched any of it yet so I'm v v v excited *squee*
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget it starts tonight on Sci-Fi. I've pimped it to a friend and she's going to watch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                                Don't forget it starts tonight on Sci-Fi. I've pimped it to a friend and she's going to watch.
                                I watched it, it was nice to see all the characters again. and b/c I'd seen it already it gave me more time to think about the hows and whys of the ep, and get and understand the subtle(sp?) hints about what is to come that I didn't see before.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X