Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coloneljenkins View Post
    Delurking to say - I've just seen a trailer on Watch, (Sky channel 109) for Sanctuary. Looks like they've got the rights to show season 3 first, starting Tuesday October 19th. There is also a preview trailer on their website, go check it out it looks fantastic.
    Link?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      Link?
      http://uktv.co.uk/watch/homepage

but the vid is geo locked so I can't see what it is
      -

Comment

So is Watch a subscription channel in the UK or is it FTA?
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          I think it's only available to viewers with satellite or cable so, to answer your question, you have to pay for it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coloneljenkins View Post
            Delurking to say - I've just seen a trailer on Watch, (Sky channel 109) for Sanctuary. Looks like they've got the rights to show season 3 first, starting Tuesday October 19th. There is also a preview trailer on their website, go check it out it looks fantastic.
            Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            This is good news, although I'm surprised to see it on this channel. (which is also Virgin channel 124)

I wonder why ITV4 aren't showing it.
            Yay! Saw the news on Twitter. But yeah I wonder why ITV4 aren't showing it? They always got good ratings I think.
            Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            I think it's only available to viewers with satellite or cable so, to answer your question, you have to pay for it.
            Yep you have to pay for Watch.

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

In the UK, "Watch" channel had begun re-airing the first 10 episodes on Tuesdays at 9pm. After showing three episodes, they stopped showing "Sanctuary". I emailed UKTV (the parent company of "Watch") asking why it had stopped showing the episodes, and when would they be airing the final ten episodes of s3.

Here is their answer:

Thank you for your e mail. Unfortunately due to low ratings we have had to pull the repeats of the first part of Sanctuary. This is greatly disappointing for us and we apologise for any disruption this causes your viewing. The second half of the series will be shown in June.

Kind regards

The UKTV Team

I'm very disappointed with this, especially the fact that we'll have to wait until June to see the new episodes.
              sigpic

Comment

I emailed Watch as well to ask when they would show the rest of the season, this was the reply I got:

Dear Julia,

Thank you for your email.
                At the moment we haven't got any dates regarding the return of Sanctuary.
                It may be an idea to check the UKTV website regualrly for schedules and new listings that have been added.

http://uktv.co.uk/uktv/tv

Also you may wish to sign up for the Alerts On the Website that will inform you of any shows coming up in the near future.

Kind regards

The UKTV Team

This is kinda worrying.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic

Comment

Julia, that's the standard email they send. I think I got a more personalised message because I asked about the repeats as well as the start date for new episodes.
                  I just hope that the low ratings mentioned were just for the repeats, and not for the original airing of these episodes.

Does anyone know the ratings for the show in "Watch"?
                  sigpic

Comment

Julia, that's the standard email they send. I think I got a more personalised message because I asked about the repeats as well as the start date for new episodes.
                    I just hope that the low ratings mentioned were just for the repeats, and not for the original airing of these episodes.

Does anyone know the ratings for the show in "Watch"?
                    Yeah, that's what I was hoping as well. *crossing my fingers we see more soon*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's the WATCH ratings from the official BARB site :

Ep..Title...............Viewers
                      1...Kali Part3..........below 139,000
                      2...Firewall............137,000
                      3...Bank Job............below 161,000
                      4...Trail of Blood......198,000
                      5...Hero II.............177,000
                      6...Animus..............171,000
                      7...Breach..............169,000
                      8...For King & Country..143,000
                      9...Vigilante...........200,000
                      10...Hollow Men.........No Data Available

I also checked what the averages were for the Top 10 for WATCH for the previous year before Sanctuary started airing :

Top 10 averages
                      1. 195,554
                      2. 168,250
                      3. 151,072
                      4. 139,814
                      5. 131,868
                      6. 124,750
                      7. 118,211
                      8. 112,899
                      9. 109,153
                      10. 104,411

so you can see that the first run eps did well for Watch. No need to worry.
                      -

Comment

Thanks RoX. I'm still disappointed that the repeats didn't do well, and that it looks like we may have to wait until June to see the remaining episodes.
                        sigpic

Comment

It might be old news but if anyone can't wait until June for Watch, the next 2 episodes, Pax Romana and Hangover are available on iTunes. I downloaded them yesterday.
                          sigpic

Comment

'Watch' have announced that the second half of s3 will start on Tuesday 5th June at 9pm.
                            sigpic

Comment

ITunes haven't released Carentan yet
                              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know how to find the ratings for s3 on the BARB website? I can't work out how to find all the ratings for Sanctuary on Watch.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X