Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Has Sanctuary been getting any promotion? Because I haven't seen any press for it and ITV isn't including it in the regular press releases.
    From some tweets I've seen, it sounds like there's been little or no promotion. Don't know how accurate that is.

Comment

Scifi shows don't really get a lot of promotion over here,unless it's via articles in genre mags.
      Ordinary tv guides don't give much info unless it's for a more "mainstream" show like Dr Who or Trek.
      If AT and Co were in a daily soap there'd be wall to wall hype though.

Dollhouse ads have been popping up in some evening ad slots on ITV 4 for a few days at least now.
      (May have started earlier ,but I only noticed on Saturday evening ,while I channel hopped around the itv channels.)

Sanctuary gets regular promo ads on ITV4 and some evening ad bites on the main ITV stations.

The UK tv mags come out today ,so I'll have a sly browse.....
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Dollshouse season 2 actually starts tonight, next Monday's episode will be a repeat of tonight's episode.

I don't think ITV promote ITV4 programmes very much on the other ITV channels, so you'd need to be watching ITV4 to see most of the programme promotions/trailers

Comment

Next Monday's Dollouse ep on ITV4 is Ghost ( S1) .

Dollhouse S2 starts tonight on SciFi at 9pm with "Vows" 2.01.

See linkie for full details ( credit to Madwelshboy):
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=22
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Why the frak are we talking about Dollhouse?!

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
              Why the frak are we talking about Dollhouse?!
              Because it will be the new lead in for Sanctuary and seeing as how Sanctuary (as far as I knew) hadn't had any publicity, I was wondering if Dollhouse had.
              -

Comment

Oh no, crappy show before Sanctuary

Why do I have the feeling that its the 2nd tine I post this?

Comment

Oh no, crappy show before Sanctuary

Why do I have the feeling that its the 2nd tine I post this?
                  I know I stopped watching Dollhouse after ep 6 or 7. Man I haven't been so bored Sanctuary should be the lead in, not Dollhouse People are more likely to turn over when Dollhouse comes on
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    I know I stopped watching Dollhouse after ep 6 or 7. Man I haven't been so bored Sanctuary should be the lead in, not Dollhouse People are more likely to turn over when Dollhouse comes on
                    You stopped watching too soon, it picked up after that IMO. Though it can still be hit & miss with me. The trouble is I'm not sure what else is on Monday's at 9pm but I know Flash Forward is and it's drawing something like 4.2 mil viewers whilst Sanctuary only drew about 445,000 on average in that slot last year.

We can only hope there are a lot of Browncoats in the UK who will flock to the freeview airing of Season 1 of Dollhouse.
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      You stopped watching too soon, it picked up after that IMO. Though it can still be hit & miss with me. The trouble is I'm not sure what else is on Monday's at 9pm but I know Flash Forward is and it's drawing something like 4.2 mil viewers whilst Sanctuary only drew about 445,000 on average in that slot last year.

We can only hope there are a lot of Browncoats in the UK who will flock to the freeview airing of Season 1 of Dollhouse.
                      Usually If I can't get into a show in the first few eps I never will I maybe give it another go when S1 starts airing again. I think I watched up to ep6.
                      sigpic

Comment

Its that time of the week again!

Comment

Watched it AT never ceases to amaze me
                          sigpic

Comment

No Sanctuary next week

Anyone else having problems with ITV transmissions on Freeview? It's really futzing up for me and it only seems to be on the ITV channels so it's not my box breaking down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                              No Sanctuary next week

Anyone else having problems with ITV transmissions on Freeview? It's really futzing up for me and it only seems to be on the ITV channels so it's not my box breaking down.

They're not showing it next week? But they didnt show this week either.

Comment

They're not showing it next week? But they didnt show this week either.
                                They showed it this week, but next week it's getting bumped for stupid darts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X