Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
    I'm starting to come around to Sanctuary. I had seen about half of the first season, and I must admit I really didn't like it at first. Soon after I had to give up my satellite service, so I guess it was out of sight out of mind for a while. Until about a week ago I decided to give it another try. I started with the episodes of the first season I hadn't seen. I'm 4 episodes into the second season and I'm loving it. I really like the dynamics when Tesla and Druitt are involved. I'm so glad I came back!
    That's great, I'm glad you gave it another chance.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Wow, this is something amazing.

@BillieO2 @amandatapping The Amanda Tapping Cube http://twitpic.com/3n4hiz

@BillieO2 @amandatapping The Sanctuary Cube http://twitpic.com/3n4hv2

@BillieO2 @AgamDarshi The Sanctuary Cube http://twitpic.com/3n4hv2

Comment

Rocky - cool! )
        sigpic
        Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

That's so cool. *geeky mood*
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Just for fun...

These are some of the books on Helen's bookshelf:

Dominion Tax Cases (that wild and crazy gal )
            Optical Mineralogy
            The Crime Problem
            English Drama 1580-(couldn't read the end date)
            The Lion

Comment

What do you think she reading before bed in that ep? I love that even though she was exhausted, she still was reading. I'm the same way. Helen and I could be twins!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                What do you think she reading before bed in that ep? I love that even though she was exhausted, she still was reading. I'm the same way. Helen and I could be twins!
                Dominion Tax Cases: better than a sleeping pill!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  The Hunchback of Notre-Dame... reading up on an old friend
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Here in Canada, Space showed a one day marathon of Season 3 so far. It was great but now they are not showing repeats of Sanctuary. Is it the same with Syfy?

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Here in Canada, Space showed a one day marathon of Season 3 so far. It was great but now they are not showing repeats of Sanctuary. Is it the same with Syfy?
                      Syfy is showing repeats of Sanctuary at 2am Saturday morning. However, the next scheduled episode is until Jan 29 - Trail Of Blood. Probably due to the premieres of their new winter series (Being Human, Face Off, etc.)
                      Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Starting January 21st, Space starts back at the beginning of season 3. Same airing as the first time around - Fridays 9 PM.

Which you know, if they air all ten episodes, will bring us to Friday, April 1st for episode 11. Don't know if that's what they have in mind, but it could be.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Starting January 21st, Space starts back at the beginning of season 3. Same airing as the first time around - Fridays 9 PM.

Which you know, if they air all ten episodes, will bring us to Friday, April 1st for episode 11. Don't know if that's what they have in mind, but it could be.
                          Thats awesome news! LGJ i hope they do a similer thing here i'm keeping an eye out on SCIFI here(fingers crossed)
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I remember this Canadian commercial A Part of Our Heritage - Women in Medicine and I think it accurately shows how women weren't seen as real doctors, and how a few women were making a case against a high council to allow women to have the same rights and respect as male doctors. And I think about this other Canadian commercial where women had to work long and hard to get the right to vote, because they weren't seen as "persons" back in the day.

I would actually like to see a good episode of Helen working with groups or small organizations of women helping them to make a case for themselves and get equal rights as men did back in those days. Helen has soooo much history to tell, and I could see her being apart of something this to make a case for women and showing what impact she made on "Sanctuary" history.

Comment

You're right Rocky. That would make a very interesting episode. I've often wondered where Helen was while women where fighting for their rights. I can see her as playing a part in it.
                              sigpic

Comment

One thing with Helen though....she had to be low key. Yes, we know that she had good contacts throughout the decades, presidents and world leaders...but the fact that she's not mentioned in history (yeah, i know tv show, but even in the show will and company have no idea who she is). She's kept herself so low key, likely to continue to hide from druitt, she had to stay in the background. She had to remain unnoticed...and not just from druitt but to hide the whole longevity thing
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X