Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12286319

from the above article (about amanda and william working together on that animated series)...

one of the things said here really grabbed my attention: "Orion's project will be “The Zenoids”, an animated series Myouterspace is working on with William Shatner and Amanda Tapping, featuring their voice talents in the story of a family of space-faring Amphibinoid musicians. Explore the Orion page for more details, including our current script call. We need crew!"

that 'musicians' remark... i wonder if they'll try to get amanda to sing?!
    Well Amanda had a body double in one of her movies....I wonder if she'll use a voice double?
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Well Amanda had a body double in one of her movies....I wonder if she'll use a voice double?
      nooo, i want to hear amanda (try) to sing!

she's got a lovely speaking voice, so i'm sure her singing would be MUCH better than mine.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

nooo, i want to hear amanda (try) to sing!

she's got a lovely speaking voice, so i'm sure her singing would be MUCH better than mine.
        She sang at AT2. We passed the bucket around for her to do it.
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          She sang at AT2. We passed the bucket around for her to do it.
          this passing the bucket isn't some code for amanda making ppl sick into the bucket?
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            "Jody will be joining the ensemble cast of the Emmy-nominated Syfy hit series‘Sanctuary’, in a recurring role as the beautiful and mysterious Lieutenant Fallon. ‘Sanctuary’ airs on SPACE in Canada on Friday nights at 9pm ET/PT, and on Syfy in the US on Friday nights at 10pm ET/PT."

http://everbemagazine.com/category/news/entertainment

This was in the announcement thread. Interesting seeing they also introduced the female FBI agent recently. Female cops abound!
            Where was it said that Fallon's a police officer?

Comment

this passing the bucket isn't some code for amanda making ppl sick into the bucket?
              passing hte bucket, gabit style is 'i'm gonna sing until you toss enough coinage/cashage into it to make me stop'
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                Where was it said that Fallon's a police officer?
                "Following ‘Fringe’, Jody will be joining the ensemble cast of the Emmy-nominated Syfy hit series‘Sanctuary’, in a recurring role as the beautiful and mysterious Lieutenant Fallon"

I am assuming Lieutenant is the character's police rank. Could be military I suppose but police seemed more in keeping with what we see on Sanctuary. We have seen lots of police but no military officers that I can recall.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  "Following ‘Fringe’, Jody will be joining the ensemble cast of the Emmy-nominated Syfy hit series‘Sanctuary’, in a recurring role as the beautiful and mysterious Lieutenant Fallon"

I am assuming Lieutenant is the character's police rank. Could be military I suppose but police seemed more in keeping with what we see on Sanctuary. We have seen lots of police but no military officers that I can recall.
                  I wondered if her character might be someone from Hollow Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    passing hte bucket, gabit style is 'i'm gonna sing until you toss enough coinage/cashage into it to make me stop'
                    Though in this case it was to make Amanda sing and keep Thomasina from singing.
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      I wondered if her character might be someone from Hollow Earth.
                      Interesting thought and there were both male and female "soldiers" in Hollow Earth but I don't think so (can't tell you why).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

question: if the series wasn't called 'sanctuary', what do you think would be a good name for it?
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

question: if the series wasn't called 'sanctuary', what do you think would be a good name for it?
                          Hehe, I'm surprised you didn't say "The Helen Magnus show"

How about "Safe house" or.... that's all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            Hehe, I'm surprised you didn't say "The Helen Magnus show"
                            i would, but the question wasn't about changing the series to one's own preference.

i like 'safe house'.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

The Abnormal Inn

The Abby Inn

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                The Abnormal Inn

The Abby Inn

sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X