Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmm all the Sanctuary videos at Syfy are inaccessible, I wonder if they have problems or are updating?

A new trailer would be wonderful!

Oh well, it's off to bed for me and I'll check again in the morning.

17 Days
    13 Hours
    16 Minutes
    To Go

*For Canadians
    -

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      ^I don't think Helen can just come back to life (at least I hope they don't go that direction), but I agree that learning more about how she figured it out could be interesting. But then I've always wanted to see glimpses of past Magnus.

--Magnus with Ashley in a stroller in the park (I just loved that image when it was mentioned in S1)
      --Magnus and her mom
      --Magnus during WWII--either doing something for the war or in a nightclub--AT would look great in '40s fashion

--Magnus and all or some of the Five at some point around the turn of the century...
      On Magnus during WWII (or WWI for that matter): I got the impression that she was involved in espionage, something she said about the last time she's seen Tessla. Though I guess she could have been doing medical research too, maybe working with Fleming in the late 30s/40s and possibly Marie Currie during WWI (early use of XRays). Perhaps Helen isn't susceptible to radiation poisoning?
      DDC

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        I do remember AT saying in an interview or maybe it was DK, that we'll discover something only Magnus knows.
        Now maybe its
        Spoiler:
        the vamp Queen and how she got the blood
        but thats not the vibe I got from the comment.
        Sounded like it was something that will remain a secret to the rest.
        Hmm... This makes sense for me. That could be what AT or DK meant, but we didn't know at the time...
        I guess we'll see this season. (17 days, 17 days. >.<)
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          I do remember AT saying in an interview or maybe it was DK, that we'll discover something only Magnus knows.
          Now maybe its
          Spoiler:
          the vamp Queen and how she got the blood
          but thats not the vibe I got from the comment.
          Sounded like it was something that will remain a secret to the rest.
          ooh...

*squees*
          sally

sigpic

Comment

as to helen and WWII, if anyone was going to be targeted by Mengele and his experiments it would have been abnormals, so i can see helen doing all she could do to smuggle abbies out of europe and get them somewhere safe

and it probably would have reminded her of her experience on the titanic....cause there was no way she could have saved all that needed to be saved.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              as to helen and WWII, if anyone was going to be targeted by Mengele and his experiments it would have been abnormals, so i can see helen doing all she could do to smuggle abbies out of europe and get them somewhere safe

and it probably would have reminded her of her experience on the titanic....cause there was no way she could have saved all that needed to be saved.
              both of these ideas i'd LOVE to see on the show!!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

maybe that's when she set up the North American Sanctuary

Comment

maybe

although i'd think new delhi would be a place to keep them for a while. during the war pretty much all trans atlantic shipments were military based and few if anyone was allowed to just head out on their own since the germans were patrolling the atlantic.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

maybe

although i'd think new delhi would be a place to keep them for a while. during the war pretty much all trans atlantic shipments were military based and few if anyone was allowed to just head out on their own since the germans were patrolling the atlantic.

Good point. After the Lusitania, I don't think anyone took any chances.
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

evidently, sgu's season premier didn't do that good, ratings wise, so...

how do you think sanctuary is going to do for season 3?

it's got two things going for it. 1- it's on the same night, so ppl that want to see it will know where to go, and 2- it follows a show that gets high(er) ratings.

BUT...

i don't know what the 'but' is for , but i'm curious on what you guys think.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        evidently, sgu's season premier didn't do that good, ratings wise, so...

how do you think sanctuary is going to do for season 3?

it's got two things going for it. 1- it's on the same night, so ppl that want to see it will know where to go, and 2- it follows a show that gets high(er) ratings.

BUT...

i don't know what the 'but' is for , but i'm curious on what you guys think.
                        That's my Sally.

But how did you know about SGU's ratings?

Comment

so no one's going to comment on what i asked about ratings potential?
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Lots of people have, just not on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              That's my Sally.

But how did you know about SGU's ratings?
                              I'm guessing Sally's been reading Joe's blog

Comment

Maybe if you took your question to the ratings thread you'd find people more interested in discussing that aspect of the show.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X