Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
    They haven't addressed Helen's initial realization of her longevity yet, have they? I was just thinking about how things would have played out after The Five took their injections. Given the nature of her gift, did they initially consider Helen's shot ineffective? With her being first, I'd guess they might wait to see if contraindications develop. Would they have reformulated the contents for the others if they considered Helen's injection a failure? Depending upon on what diagnostic tests they had available, it could have been years before she knew she wasn't aging. Was there a period when Helen was seen as the only one of The Five without a power?

Or is all this contrary to canon?
    that's a very good question!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

New sanctuaryandbeyond.ca video. With Amanda this time.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7hqbj

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
        New sanctuaryandbeyond.ca video. With Amanda this time.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7hqbj
        what is this?

i played it (), but i don't understand what it's about.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          what is this?

i played it (), but i don't understand what it's about.
          The Space Channel is launching some kind of interactive experience online where the user is put into the role of a new Sanctuary operative. They've been releasing teaser clips. Not much else is known yet.

Comment

Thanks for the link to that.

Comment

seven hours ( i know it's still a long while away ) till Sanctuary. Can't wait!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                seven hours ( i know it's still a long while away ) till Sanctuary. Can't wait!
                It sure does, and according to my Cogeco descriptions of it, we're in for a real treat.

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Rocky89; 06 November 2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  It sure does, and according to my Cogeco Description if, it, we're in for a real treat.

I've got to say that this is the first time since probably waiting for the very first episode of Season 1 that I'm getting excited about seeing an episode of Sanctuary. From the promo, the preview, the plot, and the pics it looks great and sounds as though Helen's going to be put through the ringer.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Well this is the first time since the cancelation of SG-1 that I’m waiting for anything on the Sci-Fi channel; even before they show the show i want to view, just finished watching SGA and I have to say it almost make me cry it was “Sunday” I think one of the sad episodes from thet series and now I’m watching SG-1 !!! yeah!!...

Then I have to endure two hours of Universe and then SANCTUARY!!!!
                    sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

The Space channel in Canada has been running a show called Innerspace each night and they discuss the latest episodes of shows like Supernatural, Fringe, Eureka and SGU. All of those shows are on separate nights so they focus on one show per night. Unfortunately SGU is on the same night as Sanctuary so they have been focusing on that. So while we've seen some promotion of Sanctuary, we don't get as much as for SGU nor do we get sneak peaks of the next episode.

I sent them an e-mail to (in a polite Canadian way) complain about this. They indicated they would raise the issue with TPTB. Perhaps if other Canucks did the same we might get some more promotion for Sanctuary.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                        It sure does, and according to my Cogeco descriptions of it, we're in for a real treat.

Spoiler:

Oh yeah! I read the eppy description and Can't wait!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad I managed to avoid spoilers (except for some of the preview). Much better that way. Good episode.

Comment

A reminder that Amanda will be doing a live interview with SciFiPulse on BlogTalkRadio.

Join in the chatroom fun during the interview.

Airs
                            Nov 8 - USA 2pm PST, 5pm EST
                            Nov 8 - UK 10pm
                            Nov 9 - Aust 9am EDST

The link will display the date and time in your local time for you.
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              A reminder that Amanda will be doing a live interview with SciFiPulse on BlogTalkRadio.
                              The interview has already been recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                I'm so glad I managed to avoid spoilers (except for some of the preview). Much better that way. Good episode.
                                I totally agree. Chelle and I just watched the episode and were really surprised at lots of things. Lots of gasping went on .. Really liked this episode, we were wondering how they were going to set everything right in the end, it was well done.
                                Poor Amanda though, she was wet in like half episode. lol. Martin and Damian seem to like to drown her
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X