Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by kes
    This threads are all getting a bit confusing

So I was checking out the pics (they posted a bunch in the Syfy Sanctuary page) and I came across this:http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2821/86322986.jpg
    I laughed my ass off!
    I wouldnt have been able to keep a straight face with those things there LOL
    Nice find Kes

They look so cute i wounder are they the stand in NUBBINS or the stunt Nubbins ? lol

Got to love those little guy's i wounder if Amanda tolk one home with her
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      Cool

EH-T
      True I was just thinking I'd mention if I'd gonne to something like that. I dont mean the spoilers or pics. Just you know kinda like the comments we were seeing from the comic con trailer when nobody else could see it:
      "Awsome!"
      "Wow minute whatever is brilliant!"

You know, stuff that piss other ppl off LOL
      LOL! We posted some stuff from our set visit. Hope it didn't piss ppl off.

So I was checking out the pics (they posted a bunch in the Syfy Sanctuary page) and I came across this:http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2821/86322986.jpg
      I laughed my ass off!

That's great! Thanks for posting.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        LOL! We posted some stuff from our set visit. Hope it didn't piss ppl off.

Well, I don't think you'd violate any rules or requests from the Sanctuary team for what not to say... I think you were probably general enough....

And I think most of us were happy for you and didn't begrudge you the experience. Maybe a bit envious...but in a good way.

"Stunt nubbins"--LOL, helenmagnus23

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          Nice find Kes

They look so cute i wounder are they the stand in NUBBINS or the stunt Nubbins ? lol

Got to love those little guy's i wounder if Amanda tolk one home with her
          LOL! Definitely stand ins. I have a real one and it's sort of burgundy/brown.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Well, I don't think you'd violate any rules or requests from the Sanctuary team for what not to say... I think you were probably general enough....

And I think most of us were happy for you and didn't begrudge you the experience. Maybe a bit envious...but in a good way.

"Stunt nubbins"--LOL, helenmagnus23
          Thanks. We were accused on another forum of bragging. Hard to walk the line between this being a personal experience/not wanting to disclose anything we shouldn't/sharing with others who are interested/not being boastful.

Comment

Thanks. We were accused on another forum of bragging. Hard to walk the line between this being a personal experience/not wanting to disclose anything we shouldn't/sharing with others who are interested/not being boastful.
            Seriously? How mean

I was delighted to hear that you'd had that experience! How could a fellow Sanctuary fan not be pleased for you?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Seriously? How mean

I was delighted to hear that you'd had that experience! How could a fellow Sanctuary fan not be pleased for you?

The vast majority were happy for us (such as you ). The good news is that now there is a Sanctuary convention it makes it much easier for people to meet and thank the cast and crew.

Comment

The vast majority were happy for us (such as you ). The good news is that now there is a Sanctuary convention it makes it much easier for people to meet and thank the cast and crew.
                Aw, I'd just about managed to shove that to the back of my mind, and now you've gone and set me off again

But you're so right, and I bet they're going to be totally overwhelmed by how grateful we all are that they took that huge gamble at the start

Is it September yet? (dvds)

Is it October yet? (S2)

No, I'm not going to start asking if it's July yet............. yet

Comment

Originally Posted by EH-T
                  What i'd give to go to the Sanctuary con and meet everyone hope fully i'll be able to make it to one figers crossed
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    Thanks so much for this, I know I'm a little late in replying to this but... .
                    Spoiler:
                    It was an awesome panel, Martin's trip was so planned, no one trips like that . I love how Amanda walked up, so nice and clam, watching her step, and how she waved to the fans, and I don't know why, but I just find Amanda checking her name card cute. it's great to hear Amanda yet again being so proud of the fans for all their support, and it's so cool to hear that Sanctuary is the first show from a web series to get a second season, and it's making history, so true . Amanda, she seemed a little nervous at first when she started talking, and her "hello" made me smile , and her "ahhhhhhh" was just cute. Poor Amanda showing off her bruise on her arm, and the sad face she made . I'm really looking forward to the eighth episode, it sounds like it'll be a bit like kush and Requiem, especially that they'll be in water, and WOW, Amanda can hold her breath for 94 seconds?!

I can't wait to see the insane driving by Amanda in the episode, I love car chases and I want to see Helen tear up the roads , but it seems to me like Robin's a wimp for being so scared. If I was in a car with Helen or Amanda, I wouldn't be scared . I loved the way Amanda said she's an excellent driver, she'd have to be to do those thing martin said she did. I can't wait to see the Tokyo episode , it sounds exciting and I'm looking forward to seeing a different Sanctuary, but I didn't know they originally went there for the press. I'm looking forward to seeing the episode Amanda directed even more, it sounds really good and she's really proud of it , I can't wait to see want to see her go crazy again, I've never heard Amanda use the word "Do-lolly" before . But poor Helen, the world turns it's back on her , but it'll all work out and it'll bring Helen and Will doing . I'm glad they brought the Emmy nom, it'd closer together . And the post-apocalyptic episode sounds wicked .

Robin's speech about how he loves working on the show, and the way Amanda and Martin hugged him was sweet. But I just loved Amanda's reaction to MW and RD when they were joking around while she was trying to talk, and the way she talked like a teen was awesome, it was almost as funny as Amanda's "kids these days" . One of my fave parts was when Martin said Helen held Will on her knee when he was 8, and Robin's like "That's hot." That part I have to HIGHLY agree with Robin, who wouldn't want to sit on Amanda's knee? And her face and the way he hugged her was priceless, and I loved the way they kept putting their head on each others shoulders .

I'm not too happy about hearing Amanda and Michael won't have a lot of screen time, but I'd rather they have little than none at all, I can't wait to see what happens in that episode. It's good to hear that Amanda's wanted Michael on the show, but she doesn't it want it to be a Sam/Daniel episode though and I agree with her reasons. I liked hearing Amanda's scars stories, but that thing Amanda said about having stunt scars, I'm afraid they imply ugliness, and Amanda isn't ugly, no where near it .

Overall it was a great panel, I loved Amanda's smiles, chipmunk laughs and her little short out bursts, and I'm really looking forward to season 2 now even more .

Comment

speaking of the panel...

rocky and i are talking about our fave parts of it, and mine are -

amanda trying to talk about something, but robin and martin interrupt her by talking/laughing to each other. this makes amanda stop, looking at robin, but he just says sorry and to continue. she gets this super cute smile and her face and then continues, but in this high school girl voice. then she glances back to the guys and calls them bas*ards.

i also loved when martin said that helen had held wil on her lap when he was 8 or something, and robin said that was so hot. amanda cracked up, looked and embarrassed, and you could just see what good friends they are.

i've watched the panel a few times, from syfy's vid and some from youtube.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                        Syfy has finally put up their coverage of the ComicCon Panel here http://bit.ly/3kpvl

I've only checked out the first bit and it is quite good quality that starts from the very beginning and includes the intros (and falls/trips )
                        Cool .

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        i just finished watching the comic con sanctuary panel. loved it!!

you can tell how well those four like each other. lovely, lovely friendships there.

and just seeing robin there is making me want to see wil more now. (((robin)))

those guys are good at talking up eps for enthusiasm!
                        I'm the same way Sally, expect I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more for Amanda .

(((Amanda)))

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        It shows Robin falling, too. And Damian tripped. And Amanda sort of tripped (a little bit). It was cute.
                        Amanda didn't really trip, she's too cool for that . She just walked up nice and cool .

*nods*

Spoiler:
                        whatever is going on, i have a feeling i'm going to be missing the mother/daughter relationship in s2.

(maybe if there's a s3, they'll not only bring back the helen/ash relationship, but in full steam!)
                        Don't jinx it hon .

I laughed my ass off!
                        That's so cute .

Comment

Never got the impression you guys were bragging. Bursting at the seems with joy perhaps, but not bragging. I must admit I was supremely envious, but it didn't piss me off.

speaking of the panel...

rocky and i are talking about our fave parts of it, and mine are -

amanda trying to talk about something, but robin and martin interrupt her by talking/laughing to each other. this makes amanda stop, looking at robin, but he just says sorry and to continue. she gets this super cute smile and her face and then continues, but in this high school girl voice. then she glances back to the guys and calls them bas*ards.

i also loved when martin said that helen had held wil on her lap when he was 8 or something, and robin said that was so hot. amanda cracked up, looked and embarrassed, and you could just see what good friends they are.

i've watched the panel a few times, from syfy's vid and some from youtube.

Loved those parts! The valley girl voice was hilarious and her mock offense at their "ignoring" of her.

Me thinks she turned a bit pink after that remark.

I can't watch clips on my computer. One of my cats completely freaks out everytime I try to watch anything on the computer. Only thing I can figure, is there's some sound she can detect that she doesn't like. I have a media player hooked up to my tv, so after I downloaded it, I got to watch it on my TV. I'm so glad they're posting stuff in larger resolutions now. It actually looked pretty good.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

I understand feeling like you had to walk on eggshells a little, and also the feeling of such a personal experience. I bid with three others on the set tour as well, but it sold $2K over our limit.

But then came the Up Close With Amanda Tapping hour in Vancouver, and that went for much less. Unfortunately, not for charity , but I am pretty sure that's why it was so much less.

But it was such an amazing and personal experience, even with 8 other people there (including my husband). I wouldn't trade it for anything, and some of the things talked about have only been shared with very close friends.
                            Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                              Never got the impression you guys were bragging. Bursting at the seems with joy perhaps, but not bragging. I must admit I was supremely envious, but it didn't piss me off.
                              I'm with rderoch...never did I get the impression that any of you were bragging. If anything, you wee very discreet.
                              This is the only forum that I visit every day...it's the best one I've been too in terms of the people here. I have visited other places but GW is my home away from home. I know I can pop in here and feel welcome and won't cop any jealousy when telling of my experiences. (well none that have been made obvious to me anyways!!)
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It's always the way though, right? I think it's possible to be happy for and painfully envious of someone at the same time

On Sunday night I was painfully jealous of some friends who were chatting to Simone Lahbib (Bad Girls) and at the same time they were jealous of my sister and me watching Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders live. Heh. Really, we were delighted for each other.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X