Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Amanda has 30-hour days and 12-days a week...she'll fit in Stargate SG-1's third movie somehow. I'm sure she has a space in her schedule for it. Usually quite forward planning are actors and actresses and PTB. Amanda wants to be there...Rick wants to be there...Brad wants them both there...Sam and Jack want to be each others. It'll all work out in the end I'm sure.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      I think that Amanda has 30-hour days and 12-days a week...she'll fit in Stargate SG-1's third movie somehow. I'm sure she has a space in her schedule for it. Usually quite forward planning are actors and actresses and PTB. Amanda wants to be there...Rick wants to be there...Brad wants them both there...Sam and Jack want to be each others. It'll all work out in the end I'm sure.
      I'm sure it'll work out too . Didn't Amanda say she has a 30 hour day life in a recent interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        I'm sure it'll work out too . Didn't Amanda say she has a 30 hour day life in a recent interview?
        Wow. Did she? If she did (and I reckon she must have done) then it's completely accidental call back we're looking at here.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Wow. Did she? If she did (and I reckon she must have done) then it's completely accidental call back we're looking at here.
          Yes, she did - http://www.moviehole.net/200919105-i...amanda-tapping

But isn't there another interview where she also says this?

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            Syfy has finally put up their coverage of the ComicCon Panel here http://bit.ly/3kpvl
            I've only checked out the first bit and it is quite good quality that starts from the very beginning and includes the intros (and falls/trips )
            Thanks RoX...that was funny to see the trips...I wonder if Martins was accidental or not and the others just followed suit to make it look planned??.
            Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            does anyone know when they'd start filming season 3? (that's prob IF)
            i'm asking, because i'm hoping they'll have time to film the 3rd sg1 movie before season-to-season hiatus ends... if it ever gets made that is.
            Don't they usually know sometime in August if they get renewed?? IIRC, SG1 and SGA both knew they were not getting renewed in the month of August. I'm sure that's not coincidental....so I would assume that by next month, hopefully....or by October at least....we should know when season 3 starts.
            I'm confident!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Thanks RoX...that was funny to see the trips...I wonder if Martins was accidental or not and the others just followed suit to make it look planned??.
              Now that I've seen it, it was so planned, no one trips like that . I love how Amanda walked up, so nice and clam, watching her step .

Don't they usually know sometime in August if they get renewed?? IIRC, SG1 and SGA both knew they were not getting renewed in the month of August. I'm sure that's not coincidental....so I would assume that by next month, hopefully....or by October at least....we should know when season 3 starts.
              I'm confident!
              Here we go again with the waiting and the hoping and the crossing fingers .

New vid of Amanda from Comic Con- Stargate's Amanda Tapping (Comic-Con 2009)

Comment

does anyone know when they'd start filming season 3? (that's prob IF)

i'm asking, because i'm hoping they'll have time to film the 3rd sg1 movie before season-to-season hiatus ends... if it ever gets made that is.
                More than likely the same time they have the last 2 seasons. They need that long to prep. Because I'd bet the last few S2 eps are in FX down to the last minute.

Then they need time to get the money together, the contracts together and oh, WRITE it.

Honestly don't care anymore about the SG-1 movie. If it happens, great. If not, well, I've had my fill.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I'm confident!
                  Yeah, they'd actually want to air a few eps of S3 before renewing it. Remember, SG-1/SGA usually had a summer 1/2 season so they had something to gauge ratings.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

i just finished watching the comic con sanctuary panel. loved it!!

you can tell how well those four like each other. lovely, lovely friendships there.

and just seeing robin there is making me want to see wil more now. (((robin)))

those guys are good at talking up eps for enthusiasm!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

and now i know for sure that they're keeping things quiet (very little spoilers) on purpose. (yes, damian, i'll looking at you!)

while it's very intelligent business sense, it's also driving me nuts!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

speculation...

i think we'll find out that helen had an affair/relationship with count someone, who ends up being dracula.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

<Ok, I'm gonna try this topic here:

Sorry the image sucks but hey I'm using paint to post this LOL
                          So anyway I was showing my boyfriend the comic con trailer and I noticed this (I cant believe I missed it!)
                          http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5562/13904165.jpg
                          http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2543/semttuloy.jpg

Its at about 1:59,
                          Spoiler:
                          right after the scene where Magnus is running. Its an octopus like moster, at leats it looks like one. It jumps right at the camera.

Can anyone get a better image?

Comment

i just finished watching the comic con sanctuary panel. loved it!!

you can tell how well those four like each other. lovely, lovely friendships there.

and just seeing robin there is making me want to see wil more now. (((robin)))

those guys are good at talking up eps for enthusiasm!
                            I keep wondering why Emilie isn't at any of these things/events. Too busy? Keeping her storyline under lock and key?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I keep wondering why Emilie isn't at any of these things/events. Too busy? Keeping her storyline under lock and key?
                              I think a lot of us are thinking the same thing. My opinion is that Emilie is taking a backseat for a while, for what reason, I would rather not speculate. But I dare say, it's not a good sign to not have Emilie be part of the promotions or to not be mentioned much anywhere. I mean, when is the last time they actually spoke of Emilie about her character or herself? Ok, other than what they mentioned at SDCC about what happened to Ashley is pivotal to the first three eps of season 2...well duh...that's a given!! When is the last time we saw her at all? I think Vancouver con would have been the last time and that was months ago. I just hope she's ok. That's all that matters right now. That she's ok.
                              You know, it would be nice for someone to actually put our concerns to rest.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I think a lot of us are thinking the same thing. My opinion is that Emilie is taking a backseat for a while, for what reason, I would rather not speculate. But I dare say, it's not a good sign to not have Emilie be part of the promotions or to not be mentioned much anywhere. I mean, when is the last time they actually spoke of Emilie about her character or herself? Ok, other than what they mentioned at SDCC about what happened to Ashley is pivotal to the first three eps of season 2...well duh...that's a given!! When is the last time we saw her at all? I think Vancouver con would have been the last time and that was months ago. I just hope she's ok. That's all that matters right now. That she's ok.
                                You know, it would be nice for someone to actually put our concerns to rest.
                                I agree. It makes me worry about her and secondarily her character. I'd hate to see her leave the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X