Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    I don't think Edb was referring to the forum being down just the lack of posts on the forums. I know when the webisodes first came out the forum was lively but not so much in the last few months. No offense, but there does seem to be more excitement here than there. Perhaps that will change Oct. 3
    I know I'm pointing out the obvious but if everyone was posting there rather than here there wouldn't be a lack of action. Nothing against this forum I'm just fond of the Sanctuary forum because it's specific to Sanctuary and it was set up to support the show from the beginning. But I'm biased because I'm not forum savvy and I can't keep up with the Gateworld forum - there's just too much information for my inadequate brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kef1 View Post
      I know I'm pointing out the obvious but if everyone was posting there rather than here there wouldn't be a lack of action. Nothing against this forum I'm just fond of the Sanctuary forum because it's specific to Sanctuary and it was set up to support the show from the beginning. But I'm biased because I'm not forum savvy and I can't keep up with the Gateworld forum - there's just too much information for my inadequate brain.
      I'm very internet/forum "savvy", but I don't go to any of the main forums. I'll go into the latest Atlantis episode forum, but they're usually filled with the same people bashing every episode/character/thing under the two moons.

Comment

Aw, *pets*

HEH

I walked away from that forum once (Sanctuary), but I came back. I will not abandon it again. Heck, I am the ONLY person I know who goes to JR Bourne's official board every day...but I am a mod and I feel it's my responsibility to check it, even if there are no posts (needing mod duties or not).
        Jenni

Comment

OH, we'll go play there at some point. I've checked in there a few times this last week. If I see a discussion going that interests me and time permits I'm sure I'll jump in

Thing about this forum is there are others we interact with that we won't see over there so we get the best of both worlds here.
          sigpic

Comment

HUGS security blanket GW forum Some times its just hard to move over from what you know and are used to, to a place where you have to get used to new things
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              HUGS security blanket GW forum Some times its just hard to move over from what you know and are used to, to a place where you have to get used to new things

Says the gal who shies away from modern technology lol
              Last edited by JanSam; 14 September 2008, 02:24 PM. Reason: ok so it's only one beer now Mandy
              sigpic

Comment

people will come and go as the conversation and their moods dictate.

There's no right or wrong forum to play on.

the 'mood' here might suit some, and the mood elsewhere might suit others.

Just go where you want to go and don't worry about what anyone else does.

I peeked into the sanctuary forum once or twice, and i might again, if the mood strikes me. Or there might be enough convo here that i stay here. Whatever. Time will tell.

And there are enough people that play on both places that if there's a good tidbit on one, it'll make its way over to the other.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It was a big leap for me to trot over here and join in because well, quite frankly the size of the place scared me. However, it's not so bad when you get used it so when I have the time, which isn't often, I'll at least lurk a bit. Speaking of which someone needs to point me in the direction of this "Samanda" thread I've heard so much about. I'd like to get to know a few more people before AT4!

Comment

Samanda or Sam's a Great Character....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...2666&page=4799
                    sigpic

Comment

It was a big leap for me to trot over here and join in because well, quite frankly the size of the place scared me. However, it's not so bad when you get used it so when I have the time, which isn't often, I'll at least lurk a bit. Speaking of which someone needs to point me in the direction of this "Samanda" thread I've heard so much about. I'd like to get to know a few more people before AT4!
                      It's actually Sam's a Great Character in the Character and Relationships sub folder. we call it Samanda = Sam + Amanda

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8932222

ETA: Darn Jan beat me to it
                      Last edited by Mandysg1; 14 September 2008, 02:41 PM. Reason: Jan's too quick
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                        Flipping amazing is right!!! Woohoo!!! Thanks for the head's up!

The teaser looks great and so does the site's front page. I like the moving red clouds (yes, my small mind is easily entertained).

And, I love the trailer music - sounds like some of the original music?

Thanks everyone for the links and info - the interviews were great!

Wayne's World, hehe!!

Re- starts jckfan's Sanctuary withdrawal medication IV drip.

You'll feel better once the meds kick in.

AND you'll feel MUCH better once October 3rd rolls around.

spoiler spoiler

[SPOILERS]Druitt's whoosh went gold and wavey, not green-blue and like a gap in space. Wonder what a rift in space/time would really look like? Dark? Blurry - like what pilots sometimes see when they break the sound barrier?

Will the official Sanctuary (not scifi) site have a forum? It kind of drove me crazy having to log into different sites - one site to see a behind the scenes offering, then log into another site to be able to post about it. I wish the forum and the show extras were in one place. But, I have no idea how that all works.

10/3
                        What about Wayne's World?

Re: Sanctuary forum: Easy, just don't sign out/click remember me. )I'm pretty sure you can do that)

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Ah, don't fret. After sharing my Amanda Experience TM story, I jumped right into the thread. As a male (but more so my short attention span ), I pay more attention to the story and action in Stargate. However, when I feel I have something to contribute to the current conversation, or get an idea for a new one, I'll post.

Comment

And we like when you do! *pets rare forum male*

HEH
                            Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                              And we like when you do! *pets rare forum male*

HEH
                              *wonders if that's a good or bad thing*

... I'm an idiot.

*basks in the presence of many females who also love Stargate*

Comment

And Amanda. And Sanctuary. *nods*

And it's a good thing to have some males here, yes. Is it a good thing it's rare? NO...we need more.

Go...find us some more...

I shall wait and hold onto your picture for you while you're away...
                                Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X