Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    ^
    l
    l
    l
    (That's as close as I could get to an arrow)

<<Notes that this is a normal condition for Mandy>>

suse
    g,d,rlh
    Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Nothing to see here, go back to your regular scheduled programming.

See what I mean? She's hitting herself on the head! Mad as a hatter!

suse
    mostly innocently
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      See what I mean? She's hitting herself on the head! Mad as a hatter!

suse
      mostly innocently
      Poor Suse, can't see the forest for the trees...oops maybe it's because I've been hitting her on the head too much

*Suse and the word innocent certainly don't belong together*

Is it October yet?
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        Don't think it likes the rtmp path or flv files.
        there's a free converter called 'super' that will convert flv's
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i'll probably do most of my stuff here. there's only so many hours in the day and so many forums i can navigate
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
            *sad face*
            ((Falcon))

Spoiler:
            Yes, that's something fun to speculate on. But having it like, said is like... a spoiler.
            There is that.

MAKE IT OCTOBER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
            It'll come soon enough.

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Poor Suse, can't see the forest for the trees...oops maybe it's because I've been hitting her on the head too much

*Suse and the word innocent certainly don't belong together*

Is it October yet?
              <<Swats at pesky fly>>

Oh, hi Mandy! I didn't see it was you!

Pot and kettle, hon. (Though I'm not sure what that makes Jan. A skillet?)

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/

The official Sanctuary site has relaunched with a new [FLIPPING AMAZING] teaser trailer as well as a short description.
                Flipping amazing is right!!! Woohoo!!! Thanks for the head's up!

The teaser looks great and so does the site's front page. I like the moving red clouds (yes, my small mind is easily entertained).

And, I love the trailer music - sounds like some of the original music?

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

If you choose the videos from the video section they'll work http://www.scifi.com/video/
                For some reason they won't work from the Sanctuary section.

Thanks for the heads up, they're great!!
                Thanks everyone for the links and info - the interviews were great!

Wayne's World, hehe!!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I had a nightmare the other night that Sanctuary premiered & it stunk. I can't remember exactly what they did to the characters but it had lost its personality. Good thing I'm not psychic.
                Re- starts jckfan's Sanctuary withdrawal medication IV drip.

You'll feel better once the meds kick in.

AND you'll feel MUCH better once October 3rd rolls around.

spoiler spoiler

Spoiler:
                Druitt's whoosh went gold and wavey, not green-blue and like a gap in space. Wonder what a rift in space/time would really look like? Dark? Blurry - like what pilots sometimes see when they break the sound barrier?

(I know we have to associate a sound/ site with Druitt for story telling convenience, but I think the effect would have been fun to come up with.)

Will the official Sanctuary (not scifi) site have a forum? It kind of drove me crazy having to log into different sites - one site to see a behind the scenes offering, then log into another site to be able to post about it. I wish the forum and the show extras were in one place. But, I have no idea how that all works.

10/3
                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                  Will the official Sanctuary (not scifi) site have a forum? It kind of drove me crazy having to log into different sites - one site to see a behind the scenes offering, then log into another site to be able to post about it. I wish the forum and the show extras were in one place. But, I have no idea how that all works.
                  Well, the original Sanctuary site linked to this forum, so... yeah.

Comment

Re- starts jckfan's Sanctuary withdrawal medication IV drip.

You'll feel better once the meds kick in.

AND you'll feel MUCH better once October 3rd rolls around.
                    Very true. Now if I can just keep from clicking the spoiler buttons...
                    So far so good despite JanSam and Mandy's evil temptations.

In the latest Sanctuary commerical I saw, I noticed that AT/Helen was looking very good in the sort of "banner?" "title" screen they do at the end to say when it premieres. Soo much better than the photoshopped one we've seen.

Comment

Likin' all the promos I've seen. Keep 'em comin'.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Edb
                        Want to switch to SF site too but this site has so much excitement growing that it's tons more fun. I know SF site has been down but for now at least this is the place to be for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 19 more days to BLASTOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
                        FYI, the Sanctuarforall.com site has been down (now back up), but the forum a sanctuaryfans.com has been up and running the entire time!

http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          I agree...they are both cute...but not in the same way you think!
                          LOL I'm fine whether they ship or not. I like the show for the show.

Well, the original Sanctuary site linked to this forum, so... yeah.
                          Originally posted by antoa View Post
                          FYI, the Sanctuarforall.com site has been down (now back up), but the forum a sanctuaryfans.com has been up and running the entire time!

Yup...that's the place.
                          Jenni

Comment

Well.... filming finished on Friday, so now it's just the waiting game. Apparently everyone in the studio is really excited by what they've seen so far.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yup, that's the forum I've been going to all along. Just not much excitement there as there is here for Sanctuary's Premier on October 3 SO FAR. I'm sure once it all begins it will pick up on that forum as well as contimue here.

Comment

Originally posted by Edb
                                Want to switch to SF site too but this site has so much excitement growing that it's tons more fun. I know SF site has been down but for now at least this is the place to be for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 19 more days to BLASTOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't think Edb was referring to the forum being down just the lack of posts on the forums. I know when the webisodes first came out the forum was lively but not so much in the last few months. No offense, but there does seem to be more excitement here than there. Perhaps that will change Oct. 3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X