Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we'll give peopel a few days to weigh in. but unless there's some huge disagreements, i think we'll go with this policy
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      how does that sound for a spoiler policy???

I'll put 'spoilers for most recent eps' in the title

then we discuss the episode without tags, but we speculate within tags for those that don't see the previews and those that haven't seen it yet either come into the thread knowing that they may get spoiled, or they avoid the thread?
      Seems fair, especially since spoiler tags are easy to do for most folks now- adays.

Comment

I've branched out a bit. I am not entirely happy with it, but I need to walk away or I'll make it worse. For a first attempt it's not horrid, but *sigh* I'm always my worst critic.

Clicky for bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
          I've branched out a bit. I am not entirely happy with it, but I need to walk away or I'll make it worse. For a first attempt it's not horrid, but *sigh* I'm always my worst critic.

Clicky for bigger.
          Oh, I dunno. I think you're very talented.

Lovely picture, excellent likeness.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Clicky for bigger.
            That's fantastic! Well Done

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I think that's really good. It looks her her, but I also see a bit of Tapping in it as well. Like more Tapping than Ullerup, though. Like you took Ullerup and made her look even more like Tapping's daughter. So great job, there.
              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Found this article on the offical Sanctuary Forum posted by Blackrose (I think) It's an interesting article about Sanctuary and the author's meeting with Damian that was posted yesterday. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ent/columnists

in the article
                Spoiler:
                They said 350,000 people have viewed Sanctuary. Do you think this is per webisode or total? I was thinking it's per webisode.

Comment

Clicky for bigger.

I think it looks good too. It's more of an abstract then a straight drawing, which is what Sanctuary is about.

Comment

I thought I already commented on this!

Amanda, I it I love how the dark eyes sort of balances the black of the leather. Heh, I don't know the technical terms, but you know what I means

It's kick arse
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      I thought I already commented on this!

Amanda, I it I love how the dark eyes sort of balances the black of the leather. Heh, I don't know the technical terms, but you know what I means

It's kick arse
                      Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                        Found this article on the offical Sanctuary Forum posted by Blackrose (I think) It's an interesting article about Sanctuary and the author's meeting with Damian that was posted yesterday. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ent/columnists

in the article
                        Spoiler:
                        They said 350,000 people have viewed Sanctuary. Do you think this is per webisode or total? I was thinking it's per webisode.
                        I'm guessing that's a total figure.

Comment

Clicky for bigger.
                          Wow, that's gorgeous!!!
                          Wish I could draw like that!! Really impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            how does that sound for a spoiler policy???

I'll put 'spoilers for most recent eps' in the title

then we discuss the episode without tags, but we speculate within tags for those that don't see the previews and those that haven't seen it yet either come into the thread knowing that they may get spoiled, or they avoid the thread?
                            That works for me Sky.

Comment

Ok, it's not official

the spoiler policy for this thread is

Promos and previews need spoiler tags. along with discussion of said promos and previews

Current episodes do NOT need spoiler space although i think that future speculation does.

such as...wow, wasn't it funny when we found out that bigfoot had haunted will isn't a spoiler. but 'i saw in the previews that will will encounter a vampire next week' is a spoiler and should be tagged
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just dropping off yet another drawing. I'm on a roll!

Guys aren't my forte, so please excuse his sight girlie edge. I've since fixed the mouth, but I can't be bothered to take another picture of it

Clicky for bigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X