It was definitely my kind of movie.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

'Wolverine' beats 'Hannah' at UK BO

X-Men Origins: Wolverine has beaten Hannah Montana: The Movie to take the UK box office crown.

The Marvel Comics adaptation pulls in triple Hannah's total to secure first place over the May Bank Holiday weekend.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...-at-uk-bo.html

Comment

The Wolverine movie was just bad. As a comic book fan, I was really disappointed. The Deadpool spinoff is now official, however and Ryan Reynolds is attached to it!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/05...eadpool-movie/

Hopefully they put some Hulk retcon magic in there and fix the mess that this Wolverine movie put on him.
        Spoiler:
        Sword arms, non-belt teleportation, laser eyes and no mouth? That's not Deadpool!

Comment

I have heard quite a few people express their disappointment in this film. Sadly, I'll likely just wait and catch it on DVD when it comes out. I will not be waiting to see Star Trek though!
          sigpic

Comment

Saw it yesterday, and didn't disappoint as a fan of the franchise. Would have liked a few things more included,
            Spoiler:
            such as Gambit with a proper accent, and Deadpool showing off more of his powers, instead of 4/10.
            Action scenes were great.
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

'Wolverine' wins at Aus box office

X-Men Origins: Wolverine has landed at the top of the Australian box office on its debut weekend.

The Hugh Jackman superhero prequel brings in an impressive $6.6 million to end Fast & Furious's reign at the top of the chart.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ox-office.html

Comment

I saw it yesterday and I personally loved it! I am not a comic fan so it maybe was part of it but I think it was nice to see just an angry (anti)hero who doesn´t hesitate to kill few people. Some people maybe expected new TDK but I liked it.
                I am not going to Terminator. I don´t like Christian Bale and I was never into the Terminator story. I think T4 or ST, one of them will probably fail in box office. I love Star Trek so I hope it won´t be the new ST movie.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Wasn't anything special; much like the X-Men films themselves, except a little more forced. Gambit didn't need to be there. And Deadpool was ruined. I'm hoping the spin-off will fix that; loved Ryan Reynolds though.

Blob was the best character, imo. And that's saying something.

:/

Comment

Two Legendary Comic Creators Proud of X-Men Origins: Wolverine!

At the premiere of X-Men Origins: Wolverine last week, there were two people sitting in the audience who had a little more interest in the characters on the screen than everyone else. After all, they created most of them.

Len Wein and Chris Claremont, two legends in the comic book industry, were the minds behind the creation of many of the mutants gracing the screen in the Wolverine movie. And according to them, the filmmakers did a good job of getting it right.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...4/news/?a=7411

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                      Wasn't anything special; much like the X-Men films themselves, except a little more forced. Gambit didn't need to be there. And Deadpool was ruined. I'm hoping the spin-off will fix that; loved Ryan Reynolds though.

Blob was the best character, imo. And that's saying something.

:/
                      but gambit is never seen in any thing except the comics and the tv show ,in any case i have high hopes for the movie
                      im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

Bottom line and final question: is this movie worth seeing?
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

If you like the X-men films, then yes.

If you want to see it just because it's out, it's just another action film... wait for the video.

I give the film a 7.5/10.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            Bottom line and final question: is this movie worth seeing?
                            I believe it is definitely worth seeing.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I saw this last night and I thought it was really good. I enjoyed all of it, and the action sequences were excellent. Also got a look at the termintor trailer which looks brilliant, hopefully will make it to see star trek this weekend. I love when summer comes round, so many films to see.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Is this film worth seeing? I'd say YES to that question.

I haven't read the comics but did see the 3 films. As others have said, if you're a fan of X-Men, then YES see it by all means.

Just my humble opinion.

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X