Thor (Marvel Movie) Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I still have not seen this. I really hope to soon.
    I was really impressed with it, and I think you'd like it as well. I'd like to get another viewing in before its off the big screen.
    sigpic

Comment

I heard they were planning a sequel before they even released the first. Same with Iron Man 3.

Comment

Originally posted by offworlder716 View Post
        I heard they were planning a sequel before they even released the first. Same with Iron Man 3.
        Meh to Iron Man...but I'm excited about a Thor sequel!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Meh to Iron Man...but I'm excited about a Thor sequel!
          great you loved it! My favorite Marvel Movie as well...
          sigpic

Comment

just cant stop listening to tunes from Thor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dFGb9mpSx4
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGvp43IxyAo
            Favorite Characters:
            Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
            Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
            SG1: Jack O'Neill
            SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
            Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by offworlder716 View Post
              That seems to happen a lot with movies nowadays actually.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

saw it and loved it. a sequel would be nice
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                  saw it and loved it. a sequel would be nice
                  sigpic

Comment

The Avengers will kind of be Thor, Iron Man, Captain America sequels since they are all in it

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                      The Avengers will kind of be Thor, Iron Man, Captain America sequels since they are all in it
                      Will they use the same actors?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Will they use the same actors?
                        Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawk Eye, Agent Coulson all have their same actors & actress aside from The Hulk. I am not sure if Loki is back. But if he is it will be the same guy

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                          Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawk Eye, Agent Coulson all have their same actors & actress aside from The Hulk. I am not sure if Loki is back. But if he is it will be the same guy
                          Loki will be played by the same actor. It's my understanding the ending of Thor (after credits) leads into The Avengers so Stellan Skarsgard will be returning, Paul Bettany (voice of Jarvis in Iron Man 1/2), Lou Ferringo (voice of Hulk, awesome), so quite a lot of major and minor recurring characters are being played by their original actors. Not sure on anyone from Captain America returning, or if they'll find some way to whore Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (I will admit, I am expecting it).

sigpic

Comment

I feel this is relevant:
                            http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...erinePublicity

yeah...
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Marvel And Disney Setting 'Thor 2' For Summer 2013; Chris Hemsworth's Back But Kenneth Branagh Won't Return

Marvel Studios, which is in production on the Joss Whedon-directed The Avengers, is making a full commitment to Thor 2, with Chris Hemsworth reprising his role as the title hero. Marvel will need to hire a director for that film because, I've learned, Kenneth Branagh won't be returning as helmer. Branagh, who directed the first film and watched it gross $437 million worldwide with a few territories still playing out, will likely be involved in some producing capacity. His exit was "mutual and amicable," I'm told. That means a big job is out there that a lot of directors and their agents will be chasing over the upcoming holiday.

Disney will today finalize a release date for Thor 2, which will be released sometime in the summer, 2013. Disney and Marvel have already slotted the Robert Downey Jr-starrer Iron Man 3 to open May 3, 2013. So figure that Thor 2 will come later in the summer.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/06/marv...h-wont-return/

Comment

I guess 2012 will be all about The Avengers. The marketing on that one is going to be huge

Comment

Working...
                                X