Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ep.

Sawyer in the cage was funny as hell.
    Scenes with Jack and Juliet were quite good too.
    Great to see more of the others homes/camps as well
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Whaaooooo, I loved this episode. Like some of you I was worried that the writers might be loosing it a little, but I saw that teaser, and that was it. Those thoughts were banished from my mind for the rest of the episode. It was interesting to start the season with only 3 characters. But I loved it. I think it'll be interesting to learn about Juliet.

Also the fact that Juliet had that info on Jack suggests they do have communication/a way to get off the island, which leads me to believe that what they told Michael and Walt to do might just be correct, and they might just get off the island. I think I would want to see what happened when/if they did get off the island though. Would they come back to help? Would they tell someone? What?
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
        Also the fact that Juliet had that info on Jack suggests they do have communication/a way to get off the island, which leads me to believe that what they told Michael and Walt to do might just be correct, and they might just get off the island. I think I would want to see what happened when/if they did get off the island though. Would they come back to help? Would they tell someone? What?
        im not sure really, because like Fenry (Ben) said "my bet is you wont tell anybody, because if you do, people will find out what you did to get your son back"

i think michael will but at the same time he may not because of what he did to get walt back.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ste
          i loved the clip of the plane falling apart
          same hear, that was awsome, it almost looked real
          anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

i honestly didnt get this episode it seemed really boring so i posted on here while listening to it but yeah it was really weird hopefully next weeks not as bad

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard
              i honestly didnt get this episode it seemed really boring so i posted on here while listening to it but yeah it was really weird hopefully next weeks not as bad
              hopefully we see how walt+michael get on as well as locke+eko!

Comment

yeah i really hope michael dies because he is a coward and not very nice but i hope the kid swims back to shore

Comment

yeah i really hope michael dies because he is a coward and not very nice but i hope the kid swims back to shore

lol thats a nice way of putting it

Comment

Then the kid gets to be fatherless, yay!
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

well theirs all ways all the guys on the island to be his father

Comment

i dont think the writers would do this, as weve already seen walt loose his mum, so i cant see him loosing his dad too.

Comment

damn

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                            hopefully we see how walt+michael get on as well as locke+eko!

Spoiler:
                            Well Michael is not a regular on the show this year so chances are we will not see him or Walt much on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Arative
                              Spoiler:
                              Well Michael is not a regular on the show this year so chances are we will not see him or Walt much on the show.
                              i dont know why but i never really liked Michael as a character, he seemed to annoy me, then he shot Libby and Anna then i got pi**ed

Comment

yeah when he killed them that was it i was like oh **** michael

Comment

Working...
                                X