No announcement yet.

A Tale of Two Cities (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the others are doing with Jack is trying to break him. They could have left the food in the cell before he woke up but they didn't. They could have left the food in the cell after he was nocked out in his excape attempt but they didn't. Also they wanted Jack to try and escape. They wanted him to realize where he was. Which is underwater with many corridors surrounded by water so that he would feel helpless. Furthermore I don't believe he is underwater. The Others operate on lies. Lies within lies within other lies.

I say they're trying to break him because how does juliet know if jack is up against the wall. Nobody is watching him when she goes around to the door. There is no eyehole in the door to make sure he is against the wall. Its a way of controlling someones actions without their even knowing it. Jack should have figured this out. (I would have) I would have told her "NO"! "you cant trust me to go against that wall! I am not going to lie down for you or be brainwashed by you! You open this door and I am going to try and get out everytime untill you restrain me or I use one of these chains to hang myself because I WILL NOT BE YOUR LABRAT YOU BLOND BEAST OTHER!!!! YOU COME THROUGH THAT DOOR AND I WILL KILL YOU. YOUR BAD PEOPLE, YOU TOOK A PREGNANT WOMAN FROM OUR CAMP AND TRIED TO STEAL HER BABY AND HUNG ONE OF OUR PEOPLE FROM A TREE AT THE SAME TIME, YOU FORCED MICHAEL TO KILL AND BETRAY HIS FRIENDS BY USING HIS SON AS LEVERAGE, I HEARD WHAT HENRY SAID TO MICHAEL AT THE BOAT DOCK ABOUT BEING THE GOOD GUYS. WHAT PART OF WHAT I JUST SAID SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU". or you know something like that. or having figured that its probably a trick to subdue me I would go along with it until my chance to escape.

Comment

I also believe Kate has been broken. And the boy that escaped the first cage used a key.

Comment

That was one of the greatest teasers in TV history. Brilliant.
        Jack's got real issues. I was hoping that the guy that Sarah left him for would be one of the new characters (or even an Other).
        "The bears worked it out in two hours."

And Kate isn't Tom/Zeke/Mr Friendly's type? What is he, gay?

Comment

Good start to the third season! Beny definitly looks like he´s incharge of the others, which kinda makes you wonder why he took the risk of approching the losties.

Jack looked like he wasn´t playing with a full deck in this episode,he obsessive need to not lose will come into play a lot in comming episodes imo.

Am I the only one who thinks that Beny and Juliet were an item before and had just recently broken up?

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
            That was one of the greatest teasers in TV history. Brilliant.
            Jack's got real issues. I was hoping that the guy that Sarah left him for would be one of the new characters (or even an Other).
            "The bears worked it out in two hours."

And Kate isn't Tom/Zeke/Mr Friendly's type? What is he, gay?
            I do believe she was sleeping with his father otherwise his father would have showed him the phone when he asked to see it.

Comment

wow, in true lost fashion i thought i was gonna know more, but now its even more confusing. a pretty good episode though. im just happy to have lost back
              anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
                wow, in true lost fashion i thought i was gonna know more, but now its even more confusing. a pretty good episode though. im just happy to have lost back
                lol i know what you mean, i was scratching my head all through the episode (its not nits lol), they were answering a couple of my questions but giving me about 10 more !

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
                  Good start to the third season! Beny definitly looks like he´s incharge of the others, which kinda makes you wonder why he took the risk of approching the losties.
                  Yes, it does look like Henry has a lot of power but he's not the "leader" cause remember they're all afraid of that one person that they never wanna talk about.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

For those who want a good LOST forum:

www.thefuselage.com

As for romance:
                    Spoiler:
                    the consensus seems to be Kate/Sawyer and Jack/Juliett. At least that is where TPTB want us to go at this time.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      I think odds say she'll choose Sawyer, although I would've picked Jack.
                      i would have picked jack too.

but, sawyer's a hot doggy... hmmm, maybe kate should approach both guys and say, 'see, i want you both, so i'm choosing you both. if either of you have a problem with it, then you're out of luck. now, i'll have 'you' on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, while 'you' i'll have on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. i'll have you both on sundays... '

but i'd rather have kate be with jack.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by russell
                        anyone know if they are going to put these on itunes anytime soon?
                        Yes they are on itunes.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                          At the beginning I thought we were getting a flashback from one of our Losties. Nice twist that it was "the Others".
                          Yes! I nearly peed my pants.

Ya know, it's funny: Jack and Sawyer are easily my two least favourite characters, and the 'luv triangle' is even more easily my least favourite storyline. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the ep! (especially after I figured out that Juliet was neither Sarah nor Penny. ) Most of that was due to Juliet (great actor!) and the sheer delight of watching psychological torture via operant conditioning on network teevee.

The Others are deliciously twisted. Despite always wishing all manner of Hell on Jack, I was yelling at him not to do anything Juliet asked. She is sooo good, and he is sooo screwed.

I think I understand where The Others are going with Sawyer's conditioning, but I can't figure the angle they're taking with Kate.

Before the ep aired I said to someone that I was worried that the writers may be losing their way -- creating a sprawling, incoherent mess that drifts further and further away from the original premise. I'm going to hold onto a bit of my wariness (the better to defend against the inevitability of Juliet falling for Jackass), but I'm excited again.

Comment

i loved the clip of the plane falling apart

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              i would have picked jack too.

but, sawyer's a hot doggy... hmmm, maybe kate should approach both guys and say, 'see, i want you both, so i'm choosing you both. if either of you have a problem with it, then you're out of luck. now, i'll have 'you' on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, while 'you' i'll have on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. i'll have you both on sundays... '

but i'd rather have kate be with jack.

sally
                              I think Jack is way too much of a control freak for Kate. Just like in his first marriage, he'd always be trying to fix her, and after awhile I think it would drive Kate crazy and she'd do the same thing his first wife did, leave.

Sawyer on the other hand, for all his faults (and he has many), seems to understand Kate on an emotional level and he accepts her for who she is. And like you said, he's seriously hot, as in steamy. So, I'm definitely hoping she goes with Sawyer.

Although choosing them both does have many possibilities.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                                Yes! I nearly peed my pants.

Ya know, it's funny: Jack and Sawyer are easily my two least favourite characters, and the 'luv triangle' is even more easily my least favourite storyline. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the ep! (especially after I figured out that Juliet was neither Sarah nor Penny. ) Most of that was due to Juliet (great actor!) and the sheer delight of watching psychological torture via operant conditioning on network teevee.

The Others are deliciously twisted. Despite always wishing all manner of Hell on Jack, I was yelling at him not to do anything Juliet asked. She is sooo good, and he is sooo screwed.

I think I understand where The Others are going with Sawyer's conditioning, but I can't figure the angle they're taking with Kate.

Before the ep aired I said to someone that I was worried that the writers may be losing their way -- creating a sprawling, incoherent mess that drifts further and further away from the original premise. I'm going to hold onto a bit of my wariness (the better to defend against the inevitability of Juliet falling for Jackass), but I'm excited again.
                                Aren't they evil? I love it. And I agree, Juliet is fantastic. She's got the brainwashing technique down to a science. I'm really looking forward to seeing where they go with the Juliet/Jack angle (and not necessarily shippy although it doesn't bother me). Also glad that someone else was trying to figure out if Juliet was Penny or Sarah.

As for the angle they're taking with Kate, I'm not sure either, but I'm sure gonna stick around and find out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X