Episode 5.03 - Jughead
    Episode 5.04 - The Little Prince
    Episode 5.05 - This Place is Death
    Episode 5.06 - The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Source: DarkUFO

Comment

Scoop!

Spoiler:
      “LOST” returned to the campus of Windward Community College in Kaneohe today to film yet another scene at the “Santa Rosa Mental Institute,” where our dear Hurley (Jorge Garcia) has been a tenant.

From veteran spotter “Grappler” (who previously reported from the Windward side) comes this account of the day’s filming:

Hurley is relaxing on the hospital grounds, sitting on a bench and painting, when Locke (Terry O’Quinn) arrives. Locke is in a wheelchair with a cast on his right leg, rolling himself up to Hurley’s side.

They have a conversation. Soon enough, Hurley jumps up. He calls out to a female orderly, perhaps his attendant, named “Susie.” He asks her, “Am I talking to a guy in a wheelchair right now?” She affirms that Locke is really there.

Hurley sits back down, and they talk some more, in even more hushed tones. Locke eventually gestures over his shoulder at someone. It’s unclear whether this person is standing nearby, or is sitting in a mysterious black car with California plates parked in the distance. But from the context (and the stand-in on the set), chances are Locke is pointing at Abbadon.

At this, Hurley again jumps up, even more distressed. “What? Don’t you know? He’s evil!” He then jams his fingers in his ears, yelling, “I’m not hearing this! This is not happening!” He calls for Susie. ”I’m ready to go back now!”

Susie takes Hurley by the arm back into the hospital, leaving Locke behind.

Source: Hawaii Blog

Comment

Spoilers:

Spoiler:
        Question: I need to know what night and time Lost is on starting in Jan. '09. I need to select which evenings I'm teaching next semester, and I prefer to watch Lost live, not on DVR two hours later. -- Rosamaria

Ausiello: No decision has been made yet, but my gut is telling me it'll return to Thursdays at 10 pm. In related news, remember my scoop last week about Lance Reddick returning for an episode? Well, my Hawaii mole reports that he was shooting scenes in a hospital with Charles Widmore. Theorizes Doc Jensen: "If you believe, as I do, that Charles Widmore has been chasing after the island in order to cheat death by exploiting its time-travel properties, my guess is that Daddy Devilbucks was telling his mysterious henchman, ‘Would you please hurry your ass up and find me that Island?! I'm dyin' here!'"

Source: EW

I have this nagging feeling that Lost from here on will focus on the Oceanic 6, at the expense of the people - my Sawyer included! - left on the island. Please tell me I'm wrong. - Lauren

Matt: I take great pleasure in telling you that you are wrong. I then laugh derisively in your general direction. Have no fear, Lauren, the left-behinders will get plenty of air time. In fact, a (probably well-tanned) setsider tells me that Elizabeth Mitchell, for one, has never had more to do and as such is busier than a one-armed paperhanger. But is she getting busy with Your Sawyer? That's the question.

Source: TV Guide

"LOST” returned to Oahu Cemetery this morning, perhaps a fitting location on the brink of Halloween. The historic graveyard previously appeared in the Season 2 episode “Lockdown,” as the not-quite-final resting place of Anthony Cooper.It seemed, at first, a peaceful scene, with Matthew Abbadon (Lance Reddick) bringing a wheelchair-bound John Locke (Terry O’Quinn) to a modest gravesite for an intense conversation.

But things turned quickly when it came time to leave. Locke, in the back seat of a blue four-door sedan (I’d guess it was a late model Mercury Grand Marquis), waited as Abbadon loaded his wheelchair into the trunk. But no sooner had Abbadon closed the lid, when shots rang out. And Abbadon is hit.Who’s gunning for Abbadon? And whose grave were they visiting?"

Source: Hawaii Blog

Comment

Scoop:http://www.hawaiiweblog.com/2008/10/29/lost-at-school

Comment

Major spoilers?http://lostrumours.blogspot.com/2008...g-reports.html

Comment

^thats massive

Comment

Spoiler pic!

Comment

Another spoiler pic:

Bit from Kristen @ E!:
                  Spoiler:

Daisy Duke: Lost me!

My sources told me the same thing our frenemy Michael Ausiello heard, that the first few episodes of the new season are called, "Because You Left," "The Lie," "Jughead," "The Little Prince," "The Place Is Death" and "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham." I find myself wondering who will play the role of Jughead and thinking that "The Little Prince" is pretty much about a marooned sailor. Hmmm...who could be sailing solo for a few episodes this season? (Hint: Not Tom Hanks, but someone I love even more.)
                  Last edited by MrsB108; 04 November 2008, 03:28 AM.

Comment

More Lost set pics:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...of-lockes.html

Comment

LOST romance scoop (beware spoilers for other shows as well):http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/...w-atv-los.html

Comment

Thank you for given the link here.......I will join this.

Comment

New promo:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...ost-promo.html

Comment

New Scoop:
                            Spoiler:

Reiko Aylesworth is in negotiations for a major recurring role on ABC's "Lost."In at least four episodes of ABC Studios' "Lost," Aylesworth will play Amy, a smart and successful professional woman with a love for the outdoors who is looking for the right man.The actress, who played Michelle Dessler on "24," recurred on NBC's "ER" last season. She is repped by Gersh and MJ Management.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

And DarkUFO is reporting Ms Hawking is expected back for two episodes!

Source:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...-episodes.html

Comment

LOST Returns for Season 5:

Our prayers have been answered! ABC has just confirmed to me that Lost has received an official premiere date for season five, and even better, it's a smidgen earlier than expected.

On Wednesday, Jan. 21, Lost returns with a three-hour (you heard me, three-hour!) premiere. "Because You Left" and "The Lie" will air back-to-back, following a recap of the first four seasons (for the very few people who aren't already addicted and/or obsessed).

So what does this mean for ABC's Wednesday-night lineup?

After the Lost extravaganza premiere, the series will continue on Wednesday nights at 9.

Source: Kristen @ E!

Comment

Promo Pic!:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X