Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest spoiler from Ausiello @ EW:

Spoiler:
    Question: I don't know if I can wait until January or February for Lost. Got any scoop on it? -- Nick

Ausiello: Sawyer, Juliet, Daniel, Miles, Charlotte, and ***** will learn Jin's fate at the precise moment we do: In episode 4. In other news, ask yourself this question: Why was Jorge Garcia shooting a scene in jail last week?

Comment

Spoiler from TV Guide mailbag:

Spoiler:
      Any idea on when Lost will air its premiere in 2009? — Jenny
      Mickey: ABC usually releases the date in late October, so we'll keep you posted. (DarkUFO, FWIW, hears the show might be returning to Wednesdays, starting Feb. 4.) In the meantime, I have some scoop to tide you over. When I spoke with Michael Emerson at the Emmys, he told me, "Ben's mission has changed, time has passed, he has different resources... and he moves around a lot." He also hinted that he might have a scene with Desmond coming up, which begs the question: Desmond's back?

Comment

LOST Filming update w/pics:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...d-and-ben.html

Comment

On set spoilers:http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost...nic-23380.aspx

Comment

Spoilers:
            Spoiler:
            Lost's fifth-season premiere is still at least four months away, but I've just gotten some exclusive insight into next year's stories.

In particular, I can now tell you why it is that the Oceanic Six must all reunite in order to get back to the Island.

Want to know why Kate (with baby Aaron), Jack, Sayid, Hurley and Sun are going to have to put their differences aside and go "all for one, and one for all" this year?

Well, remember what Michael Emerson recently said about Ben's statement that if any of them are to return to the Island, everyone who escaped has to go back too? He said, "I think [that dictate is] a scientific condition of the mechanism by which the Island operates. I don't think it's an esoteric or spiritual issue, I think it's science."

He wasn't just talking pretty. What I'm hearing is that the reason Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun and Hurley need to reunite is because the Oceanic Six need to fan out to a group of Dharma stations.

Even more intriguing? According to my source, these stations are not on the Island, but in other locations, and these off-Island stations are believed to be the ticket to getting back to the Island.

(Remember, the Island moved in the finale. The Island may have gone to another place...or it may have hopped into another time.)

So how does this all work? And where in the world are these stations? We'll have to tune into what is looking like an exciting fifth season in order to see.

In the meantime, my source hints that we have seen at least one of these powerful places before.

Source: Kristen @ E!

Comment

Latest from Kristen @ E!

Spoiler:
              Amanda in St. Petersburg, Fla.: OK, thanks for the Lost scoop, now spill: Where is the powerful place we've already seen that might have a Dharma station in it?
              In the words of the sage Hugo Reyes: "Australia is the key to the game." I'm told there's at least one off-Island Dharma station in Australia, and I personally love and believe your guesses were right: The station is specifically in or around Ayers Rock/Uluru, the place Rose and Bernard visited on their honeymoon.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Lost Spoilers has posted a new LOST Magazine scan which indicates that Charlotte will be given a bigger role this year, since she and Juliet are now the presiding women on the mysterious island. The article also states that Richard, one of the presumed island natives, will be explaning the inner mysteries of the island to John Locke as he appears in two early-on episodes.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...uide-scan.html

Comment

Who Posted?
                  Total Posts: 67
                  User Name Posts
                  MrsB108 58

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Sawyer and Juliet are fine. Faraday comes ashore, and he appears to be insane. He says he is from the past and not the future. Charlotte and Miles are fine as well. Charlotte does her best to keep Faraday calm but he keeps saying crazy things. These five are together until the attack.

Source: Kronos@DarkUFO

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Lily in Hampton Roads, Va.: Hi there! Got any Lost information for us?
                      A very good source tells me that the information I received about off-Island Dharma stations is not quite right: There is one and only one off-Island Dharma stations—the show hasn't filmed any of those scenes yet—and that station may or may not be the key to returning to the Island. Argh! My sincere apologies. Reuniting the O6 with the Left Behinders is going to be harder than I thought.

Source: Kristen @ E!

Comment

Scoop:http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/10/...oiler-ale.html

Comment

Latest from Ausiello:

Spoiler:
                          Question: Your Lost spoiler tease in this week's Ausiello TV is driving me nuts. Can you please give us a hint as to the nature of the connection between Fionnula Flanagan's creepy ring-seller and "another major character" who is not Desmond? -- Vanessa
                          Ausiello: They're r*l*t**.

Question: The lack of Lost scoop is killing me. -- Ahmed
                          Ausiello: Help has arrived! My Lost mole reports that Lance Reddick (a.k.a. corporate recruiter Matthew Abaddon as well as Fringe's Phillip Broyles) was just spotted in Hawaii shooting what I assume is episode 5.6. Meanwhile, the show is casting the likely recurring role of Hal, a white dude in his 70s who can still fight the establishment and win. Team Darlton is also on the prowl for an actor to play Mike, a thirtysomething scientist who's on the brink of something big. An authentic Czech accent is required. (Of course, when isn't it?)

Comment

Alex to return? http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...to-return.html

Comment

New Preview! http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Comment

Scoop:
                                Spoiler:
                                - Daniel Dae Kim seen on the set with the actress playing the young Rousseau.

- Lance Riddick spotted on the set

- Abbadon seen filming a hospital scene with Widmore

Source: The Transmission

Comment

Working...
                                X