Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST Filming scoop:

Spoiler:
    Looks like the winter “LOST” production hiatus is over. Filming for Episode 12 of Season 5 commenced yesterday, and late word came of a location shoot at the Times Supermarket in McCully (1772 S. King St.). Out front, a false sign hung that no doubt gave local shoppers pause: Tim’s Supermarket Long Beach. Inside, the crew set up a dolly for a tracking shot along a series of supermarket aisles. Outside, a banged up car with what, from a distance, looked like a blood stain on the hood… or perhaps an angry message scrawled in red paint.

The supermarket crew were amused to find the Tim’s sign still hanging out front this morning, and I caught them just as they took it down before dawn. They also said the scene involved Kate (Evangeline Lilly)… trying to find her son.

Source: Hawaii Blog

Comment

SPOILERS!!

Spoiler:
      ABC are currently showing Episode 5.03 to the Press. Here's a ply-by-play from EW's Ausiello:

From Ausiello : At the end of the episode, a significant character dies. I think.

From Ausiello : Someone says, "You're in my life now -- you and Charlie."

From Ausiello : Although Claire has been benched this season, she will be back for season 6.

From Ausiello : Cuse confirms that "you'll definitely see Jin this season... He's a series regular."

From Ausiello : A male character makes this shocking declaration: "Because I am in love with the woman sitting next to me."

From Ausiello : Are they concerned that all the time travel this season will leave viewers, ahem, lost? "Time travel has been in the show's DNA from the beginning," says Lindelof. "The audience is prepared to go on that journey with us."

From Ausiello : Sawyer has a lot to do this year," says Cuse. Adds Lindelof: "A lot of the focus was on the Oceanic Six last year... this year we tried to make up for lost time [with Sawyer]. Josh has been doing amazing work."

From Ausiello : A male character poses this question to another male character: "I assume you've come back for the bomb.

From Ausiello : We will be seeing a "lot more" of Nestor Carbonell and has been signed up for Season 6 as well.

From Ausiello : Someone gives birth in the opening minutes!

Source: EW

Scan:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...t-scan_16.html

Comment

Live blogging 'Lost': Team Darlton break their silence on season 5!
        Jan 16, 2009, 02:58 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Follow along as I live blog the most anticipated session of press tour: The Q&A with Lost bosses Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse! As an added bonus, I'll be sprinkling in mild spoilers about this season's third episode, which ABC just screened for us as a precursor to the main event. Let's get to it!

Spoiler:
        4:01 pm/EST: Team Darlton's in the house taking our questions!

(Episode 3 spoiler: Someone gives birth in the opening minutes!)

4:02 pm: We will be seeing a "lot more" of Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert) this season. Also, Nestor does not wear eyeliner on the show, Darlton insists! Stop the presses!!

4:07 pm: When Cane was axed, Darlton immediately stepped in and "secured [Nestor's] services" until the end of Season 6.

4:11 pm: Are they concerned that all the time travel this season will leave viewers, ahem, lost? "Time travel has been in the show's DNA from the beginning," says Lindelof. "The audience is prepared to go on that journey with us."

(Episode 3 spoiler: A male character poses this question to another male character: "I assume you've come back for the bomb.")

4:14 pm: "Sawyer has a lot to do this year," says Cuse. Adds Lindelof: "A lot of the focus was on the Oceanic Six last year... this year we tried to make up for lost time [with Sawyer]. Josh has been doing amazing work."

4:17 pm: "As we get deeper into the season," Cuse teases, "you're going to learn a lot more about the island's history."

(Episode 3 spoiler: A male character makes this shocking declaration: "Because I am in love with the woman sitting next to me.")

4:20 pm: The purpose of the four-toed statue is revealed: Cuse says it was there simply to illustrate the island's long and rich history.

4:22 pm: "If the first episode of Lost you see is the premiere of season 5," says Lindelof, "you most likely won't understand the majority of it."

4:24 pm: Lost currently has 14 series regulars, Lindelof reveals, adding that the rough economic climate has forced them to "kill off five" this season. (He's kidding! I think!)

(Episode 3 spoiler: Someone -- or something -- called Jughead plays a pivotal role.)

4:28 pm: Cuse confirms that "you'll definitely see Jin this season... He's a series regular."

4:29 pm: Although Claire has been benched this season, she will be back for season 6.

4:30 pm: Darlton chose to spread the last 48 episodes over three seasons, as opposed to just two. "That was our choice," he says. "We calculated how many episodes" it would take to adequately tell the story of Lost.

(Episode 3 spoiler: Someone says, "You're in my life now -- you and Charlie.")

4:31 pm: The session is brought to an end after only 25 minutes! Totally bogus! Just for that, I was going to bank this next episode 3 spoiler for Wednesday's Ask Ausiello, but I'm giving it to you guys now: At the end of the episode, a significant character dies. I think.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/01/...logging-l.html

Comment

As for episode three, here's what we can spill:

This episode is an Oceanic Six-free zone. There are no appearances by Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun or Aaron.

The title of the episode ("Jughead") refers to a thing not a person.

One Islander declares his love and the object of his affection seems surprisingly elated about the announcement. Guesses?

Charles "Big Bad" Widmore pops up three times in the episode and each appearance is more surprising that the last.

Is Desmond your hero? If yes, you will be greatly pleased with this outing of the show, in which he totally kicks ass and takes names, even while he largely fails to achieve his declared goals.

At least two new foreign languages are used in this episode, which means more subtitle funtimes. Apologies in advance to all the dyslexics out there.

The following is not a line from the episode, but it could be: "Did you come back for your bong?"

Source:http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...n_of_josh.html

Comment

More on Ep 5x03:

- One of the best episodes if you like mythology episodes
            - We see Desmond and Penny married with child
            - Widmore is paying the medical bills of someone in a coma
            - Jughead as we suspected is a bomb
            - Faraday and Widmore have a surprising connection
            - We find out how and why Widmore knows about the Island
            - No O6 in this episode
            - Someone tells Charlotte they love her

Source: The Pilgrim@DarkUFO

Comment

Another sneak peek:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...k-peek_17.html

Comment

Extended sneak peeks:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...eak-peeks.html

Comment

Spoilers:

1) One of the returnees flips sides and turns traitor
                  2) In some recent photos we saw Sawyer with the name LeFleur on his outfit. He is not actually LeFleur.
                  3) In Episode 5.11 Kate says these words to Cassidy.. "Because your daughter deserves to know her father cared about her"

Source: SpoilerTV

The promise Kate made to Sawyer WAS to take care of Clementine, but Cassidy isn't exactly thrilled when Kate drops
                  by with an envelope of cash.

Source: DarkUFO

And BIG SPOILERS here
                  :http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...-detailed.html

Comment

Interview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...coop_1113.html

More scoop ( w/scoop from other shows as well): http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...-scoop_19.html
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 19 January 2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

5x03 scoop:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...ad-review.html

Comment

Video podcast:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...t-podcast.html

Little bit of scoop:http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...012009.article

Desmond scan:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...t-scan_20.html

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Question: Tonight's the night! Lost returns! I think that calls for some exclusive scoop! -- Sam

Ausiello: You'll get no argument from me! A Lost insider tells me that Team Darlton is very quietly looking for an actor to play a "younger Phillip Seymour Hoffman-type" for a smallish arc this season, and a much bigger one next. What does it all mean, Doc Jensen? "My guess is they want the Phillip Seymour Hoffman from Synecdoche, New York, because thematically, that trippy movie is very simpatico with Lost. I'm thinking he's some kind of Dharma mastermind, or maybe Jacob -- the true man behind the curtain directing the crazy stage play that is Lost." Once again, he took the words right out of my mouth! Speaking of Lost, I implore you to check out our award-worthy "Totally Lost" section, featuring (among other things) Doc J's exclusive, multi-part video Q&A with Team Darlton.

Question: Lost? Anything? -- Bia

Ausiello: Sawyer and a female character whose name isn't Kate will make out this season.

Question: Please tell us which Lost female might not make it through the season? -- Hippo

Ausiello: I'll do no such thing. Instead, I'll tell you that the mystery will be solved in the closing seconds of the Jan. 28 episode.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/01/...siello--2.html

Comment

Lost tonight!!!! Woot!!

Comment

tommorow actually
                              have all four seasons on dvd, but what can you do if youre not living in the us or britian?
                              sigpic

Comment

Interview with Damon & Carlton from Kristen over at E!

Spoiler:
                                I just talked to your good friend Michael Emerson last week, and he said that there will be flash-forwards, flashbacks and "flash-presents." What the heck is a flash-present?
                                Damon Lindelof: Wait. I think we’re having one right now.

Are we?
                                DL: Is it the present? It is!

Stop. You just love messing with my mind.
                                Carlton Cuse: You know, time is a really relative thing. We basically didn’t want to lock ourselves into one way of storytelling, so we have characters off the island that are trying to get back to the island; we have characters that are on the island but are skipping through time; and we might introduce some other characters that might be drifting in some other places in time. We’re moving back and forth between the stories, but not in just the traditional flashback or flash-forward mode. We always look at it this way: What’s the best way to tell any individual story on the show? That’s how we do it, and sometimes it’s flash-forward, sometimes it’s flashbacks and sometimes it’s flash-presents.

You know all of that sounds confusing, right? So was it tricky making sure the audience could follow? How did you do that?
                                DL: I think one way is to keep characters on the show who ask the questions that the audience is asking. So basically, if Dan Faraday is a physicist who is an expert in the space-time continuum, put him in conversations with Sawyer, who knows nothing about time travel and in fact is not interested in time travel. All he cares about is getting a shirt on.

And all the female viewers care about is him not getting a shirt on.
                                DL: (Laughs) Right. You know, we try to ground the show in a certain reality so that even when wacky things are happening, this is a world that dates all the way back to the pilot. If a polar bear comes running out of the jungle, you can sit around all day and talk about where you think it came from, but what’s more important is that you shoot it before it eats you.

In the premiere, we have at least two dead characters popping back in. Are we going to see more dead characters return this season?
                                DL: You know, Lost always prides itself on the ability to give blasts from the past and see faces that haven’t been around for awhile. Christian Shephard, obviously, was dead before the plane even took off from Sydney and has worked more than most of the actors on the show, so you never know when someone’s going to show up.

But are all the dead people really dead?
                                DL: We’ve tried to stick to the rule that when you die on the island, you are dead for good, unless you appear to Hurley. We try to play the dead card as infrequently as possible so that it doesn’t get stale.
                                CC: Some of the actors, actually, they realize that they can work more once they are dead so they don’t really mind getting killed off.

Can Locke escape death somehow?
                                DL: He looked pretty dead to me.

Source: Kristen @ E!Online

Comment

Working...
                                X