Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filming scoop:

Spoiler:
    "From Hawaii comes word that Hoffs/Drawler has been redressed as "Simon's Butcher Shop." Yes, that is Simon as in Simon Pace. Could this mean we'll be seeing Charlie era flashbacks early on in season 5? Time will tell."

Source: DocArzt

Comment

Filming scoop

Here:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...ng-update.html

and here:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...nd-photos.html

Scoop:

Spoiler:
      Lost scoop? Anyone? — Jenny
      Matt: Fans of Ghost Whisperer's online off-shoot, The Other Side, will be happy to know that Matthew Alan has booked a two-episode guest-star appearance on the ABC drama. And being Lost... that is all I know about the role.

Source: TV Guide

Question: Can you help ease the pain of waiting for new episodes of Lost by telling me whether Jeff Fahey will be returning to the show? He was great, and it seems like there's some backstory to explore there, don't you think? -- David B.
      Ausiello: He's coming back! Doc Jensen says so right here!

Source: Ausiello @ EW

Comment

Scoop:http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...mmys_lost.html

Comment

Scoop from Kristen @ E!:

Spoiler:
          At the Entertainment Weekly/Revlon pre-Emmy party in Beverly Hills, Daniel Dae Kim spilled a little tidbit about the "very bad things" that supposedly happened to the Left Behinds after the Oceanic Six were rescued: "There are definitely consequences to moving the Island. There are some that will pay a heavy price. Some people will suffer physically, some will suffer psychologically..." And at the HBO Luxury Lounge at the Four Seasons Hotel, Jorge Garcia dished that when he got the first scripts for season five he was "shocked" and that Hurley has some big changes in store this season...

Comment

New scoop:

Spoiler:
            Speaking of tight sets on lock down -- like that transition? -- Jorge Garcia broke the radio silence and gave me some Lost scoop: "I've read up to script four at this point. But script one blew my mind. It's really, really crazy. It starts right where we left off. Hurley is right where Sayid picked him up in the mental institution. We see what happens to the island in that first episode and it's pretty insane.

I was just like, wait a minute, what was that again? I'm still just trying to wrap my head around it." Jorge said getting the Oceanic 6 back to the island is a major theme this year, but he's more curious about how the whole power struggle between Widmore and Ben Linus is going to pan out: "There was some really cool stuff that came out in this last episode [four]. Actually, there's a great reveal in the third one too. Two was pretty fun, but there's something in the fourth that's really cool. Also, I get to wear something in episode four that I'm very excited about."As for changes to the show in season five, Jorge said it's tricky to categorize the episodes as 'anybody centric': "It's not as clear cut as it's been in the past. We don't have the moments where someone stares off into space and then we cut to something that happened in their previous life. They've gone in a slightly different direction as far as how they're telling the story and they're definitely trying to show what's going on with more people in every given episode."

Evangeline Lilly, who was running around the carpet looking for her girlfriends, Elizabeth Mitchell and Yunjin Kim, agreed: "It's a whole new format. And all the original characters are revolutionized, so what you're used to watching in Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid, and even Sun who's been steady since season one, is [out the window]. We're all brand new people. It's very exciting to sort of act a new character and not the same thing over and over again."

Unfortunately for Michael Emerson -- who walked the carpet with wife Carrie Preston, whom you may recognize from True Blood -- he hasn't been doing much acting at all as of late: "I honestly haven't worked that much so far [in the first four episodes]. You won't see a lot of me early on [in the season]. I think they're saving up something terrible for me to do here pretty soon." On the subject of what we can expect, Michael said that while getting back to the island seems to be one of the plot lines, they're still not sure why they have to do that. But they are determined nonetheless. He also said he is surprised by the amazing amount of mobility in season five: "We're all over the place. It's a real ride now. You know, every season, Lost ramps it up a notch, they always add some new device, some new convention. And I think, as time goes by, the show gets a little more fragmented, a little more of a puzzle." Oh, perfect...

Source: Zap2IT

Comment

Jin/Claire scoop:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...-ravin-at.html

Comment

Kristen @ E! mailbag question:

Spoiler:
                Petra in Yakima, Wash.: Can you tell me any more about the nature of Ben's plan on Lost?
                That's just what I asked Evangeline Lilly yesterday at the Emmys, and she told me, "Hmmm? Is Ben's plan's coming together? Is Ben's plan comprehensible is the question? Can anyone make sense of Benjamin Linus?" Ah, sounds like a classic Lost brainteaser! I also ran into Michael Emerson at the HBO party (he and his wife Carrie Preston are an adorable couple BTW) and asked him how Ben was going to get everyone to go along, and he said, "Oh, it's not a question of why they should go along, it's a question of do they want to survive." In the words of the great thinker Shaggy: Zoinks!

Comment

Spoilers from EW's Ausiello:

Spoiler:
                  Question: All these years with your damn puzzles! I have a little puzzle for you to figure out, Mr. Ausiello: S**rf*s bl*w! Good luck with that one. -- Kyle

Ausiello: Smurfs blow! Wow, that was F-U-N. Now I'll return the favor with another one of my phenomenally successful multiple choice quizzes, this time pertaining to the fate of a certain MIA island on Lost. We will come to learn that one of the following is true in Lost's fifth season premiere.

A. The Island moved forward in time.

B. The Island moved backward in time.

C. The Island did not move in time, but it did move in space -- to another location on the planet.

D. The Island did not move in time or space -- it's still there, but Dharma tech renders it invisible to the naked eye.

Question: Thanks for the interview with Emilie de Ravin, but do you know for sure that Claire will be back for Lost's sixth and final season? I'm suspicious. -- Devon

Ausiello: I was too, but then I asked executive producer Carlton Cuse and he put my mind at ease. "Claire is a wonderful part of the show and the audience can rest assured that they will see [her] again on Lost," Cuse told me Sunday night at the Governors Ball. "It's just all part of Damon and my grand plan for how the story is going to be best told. And we don't want someone to be on the show and not be serviced well. The story that we're telling this year is going in some other directions, but we'll circle back around to include Emilie we think in a very exciting way."

Comment

Spoilers:

Spoiler:
                    1) There are no flashbacks or flashforwards, and it is very linear like a normal television episode.
                    2) Desmond and Penny have been flying under the radar for awhile and they're having a kid.
                    3) They move around every few months and in this episode they are in a city named Mati.
                    4) Ben is hot on their trail.
                    5) Ben Tortures someone from the Widmore Group
                    6) We find out that there are a handful of Dharma stations located throughout the world. They are not just on the island.

Source: Kronos@DarkUFO

Comment

Filming scoop:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...nd-photos.html

Comment

Lost death scoop:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...-will-die.html

Comment

Major spoilers:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...-from-set.html

Comment

i heard somewhere that lost will be airing on Jan 1

Comment

Latest spoilers from Kristen @ E!:
                              Spoiler:

Lynn: I'm dying for some solid Lost scoop! Specifically about the Left Behinds, is there anything can you give me?!

They're going to make us sweat out the fate of Jin. We won't see him at all for the first three episodes, and it's not until episodes four and five that we'll really understand what happened to him when the freighter exploded. I am actually slightly concerned that he's dead and just hanging out on the Island in tangible-ghost form ?* la Jack's dad. And if that's the case, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, I am coming for you.

Rebecca in Ipswich, Mass: I'm dying for Lost!
                              Me, too, and hey, this just in (literally as I was hitting the button to publish this): I'm now hearing from sources that Jin will be found Leo DiCaprio-in-Titanic style, floating on a door. Alive or dead? We shall see!

Horace Goodspeed returns:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...st-return.html

Comment

Working...
                              X