No announcement yet.

Parasite (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter can heal like Claire .. he did it twice already .. on prom, when he fell together with Claire ... and when Claude pushed him down the building (part of training )
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
      Peter can heal like Claire .. he did it twice already .. on prom, when he fell together with Claire ... and when Claude pushed him down the building (part of training )
      (..to become a true Jedi. Sorry, couldn't resist )

As for grandma PEtrelli, woudln't it be cool if Linderman's working for her?
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

It's interesting isn't it that when it comes down to it... the show is about families... solid or dysfunctional. Family seems to be the driving force here... the way people are connected to one another... relationships. Perhaps in this instance, blood is really thicker than water.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Wow! ... The sheer strength and complexity of this show in it's first season astounds me. Truly, we as an audience are lucky to have such an entertaining show in our weekly lineup.

This episode was near pefect. Perhaps the only nitpick I have is the stupidity of HRG in allowing the shapeshifting chick to get the better of him by pretending to be his wife. SO predictable! Otherwise, let's just say that what Lost tries to achieve in a single season, Heroes achieves in a mere episode - disclosure, plot and character progression, and actual significant events left, right, and centre.

And now we all await with anticipation the final 4 eps....
          sigpic

Comment

I feel sorry for Parkman. He's NEVER going to get out, is he?
            Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
            I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
            What have these years left to me?
            Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

No, he isn't, and when he does something tells me his wife will have seen his disappearance as the last straw.

Which makes me wonder two things: 1)is the baby even his? She was having an affair and 2)what is the company going to do about the baby? Since it is looking more and more like the abilities get passed on to the next generation (not the specific abilities, but the capacity for an ability), I can imagine they will keep a very close on on this baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52 View Post
                It's great that Hiro finally got his sword, but I wonder what's gonna happen now that he's in the future.
                Spoiler:
                I read that in episode 20, which I think is centered around Hiro and Ando, they are five years in the future and all of the Heroes are dead! Does this mean the series already has a planned end?
                Spoiler:
                Not all the Heroes are dead in Episode 20. They DIE Things have changed for them all. According to the producers this season was "Volume 1" meaning that the characters only HAVE to be around for this story arc. The next season will be "Volume 2" and have a different overall arc, though some of the Heroes WILL make it too the next season. I believe Hiro gets to hang out with Future Hiro at some point this season as well. Source: Spoilerfix
                Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi

Comment

This episode was amazing.

And I am one of the mourners of Peter's bangs. Anyone else think that with a scar he'll be adult Harry Potter-like?

Yay Mohinder. He had the audience thinking he was as duped as Syler did.

Only down point of this ep- the absense of Claude. I love that character, and hope he's back soon.

And I LOVED the Grandma Petrelli/Haitian reveal. I didn't like her before, but now she is one cool lady.

And on another note, I was extremly pissed that Global didn't advertise the changed time-slot better- the week before they said it was a "special day and time", and I never once heard that would be carrying over to this week again. Pick up the TV Guide at 9:10 Sunday night and see that it's on. Anyway, had to watch it Monday on NBC and record 24, and I'll just say that NBC is a grateing channel that I never want to watch again.

Comment

great episode, just a whisker off the awesomeness of Company Man. I'm now starting to wonder how the Petrelli father died...because presumably either him or mama Petrelli (lol I have to borrow that phrase, forget who coined) have the powers. But if the father had the powers...he could have died any number of ways...

Comment

The thing I so love about this show is that once you get an answer for something that answer becomes a causality of many new questions.

I agree with you all about grandma Petrelli, they really have made her seem cool now after this ep. I do hope she has power that would be uber cool as so far most of our heroes are young so be nice to have a senior in the mist plus lol would be funny to have her fight evil
                      sigpic

Comment

It makes you wonder if she really was stealing socks in the first episode, or if Claude had some hand in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          And I am one of the mourners of Peter's bangs. Anyone else think that with a scar he'll be adult Harry Potter-like?
                          Wow, I so didn't need that picture in my head!
                          But I'm glad the bangs are gone. Really, really glasd.

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          great episode, just a whisker off the awesomeness of Company Man. I'm now starting to wonder how the Petrelli father died...because presumably either him or mama Petrelli (lol I have to borrow that phrase, forget who coined) have the powers. But if the father had the powers...he could have died any number of ways...
                          Mmm.. yeah, I've been wondernig the same. He might have been murdered by someone, and the two previuos heart-attacks/suicide attempts being murder attempts as well!
                          (wow, what a flashback to Zelazny's Amber books and his bloody accident!)
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Quite a lot happened in this ep:

Hiro finally got his sword, and used his powers to escape. To bad he doesn't have full control, and ended up too far in the future.

The new 'Hero' who works for the company is cool. Shape shifter, or changes peoples perceptions. It was a bit predictable that she would pose as Mr Bennets wife to trick him.

Mohinder learning he was really working with Sylar was cool, but he should have killed him when he had the chance

Also learn the Mr Linderman and the Petrelli's mother know about the Heroes.

And how about the ending. Looks like we will finally get to see Peter vs. Sylar next ep
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Just curious, but does anybody know what was said between mama Petrelli and the Haitian towards the end of this episode (they were speaking French)?
                              I know it was something related to how the Haitian allowed Claire to get away from him at the airport, but I'd like to know what was said.
                              Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Where do I start?

1. Nathan's working/was working with the Feds? I'm not that surprised.

2. A bigger surprise was his Mum being an ally of the Haitian. Claire's sorted then!

3. The Hiro time travel show is back in business!

4. Mohinder looks like he might be out of business though!

5. Linderman. Looks harmless on the outside, still figuring him out.

6. Peter vs Sylar - showtime!

Not as good as last week but still solid!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X