No announcement yet.

Parasite (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just started 20 minutes ago. Suresh just dropped the bomb on Syler. I hope Syler doesnt try to kick his ass. lol.

I can see Issac going on a binder of drugs after killing Simone.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I can't believe I'll have several new Doctor Who episodes before I see more Heroes.
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

April 23rd!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Please tell me Canada is going to air episodes sooner!!!

Comment

Next Heroes episode is on my birthday. It sucks to wait that long, but it'll be a wicked birthday present. Totally saw the wife is a shapeshifter thing coming.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

All I gotta say is ... WHOA! and

BLAST! April 23rd! Sheesh, hate all these stupid 'hiatuses'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
              Five more weeks? Five more weeks? I hate them. Hate, I tell thee, hate.

Yeah, I'll keep my rearks for the official thread, just get one thing out of my chest.

Spoiler:
              MOHINDER!!!! NO!!!!!
              5? at the end, it said the next episode was April 23rd. that's SEVEN weeks away. wtf? wth is it almost 2 months?

but this was a great episode. so we find out how Syler scalps people. I wonder how Peter gets out of his grasps. I hope Suresh is going to be alright. he's a good non-special hero.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                Next Heroes episode is on my birthday. It sucks to wait that long, but it'll be a wicked birthday present. Totally saw the wife is a shapeshifter thing coming.

cool! my b-day is 2 days later. should be a good b-day gift from NBC.

Comment

What an amazing episode. Again. This show continues to surprise me with just how great it can be.

I can't believe we have to wait until April 23rd though. That sucks pretty bad.

Suresh, major ba**s in this one. I like that side of him. I hope he'll be ok in the end.

As for Peter, at least now we know where the scar will be. I wonder why he doesn't fully heal it though? I hope he gives Sylar some right back.

Also, me thinks Mr. Bennet is in some hot water with The Company. He'll find a way out though. He has to.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

AHH!!! April 23, why. I need new awesome every Monday.

I was so sad to see the emo hair go. I liked his emo hair. I will miss the emo hair.

So so many OMG moments. Mama Petrelli, Mohider knowing and not being stupid, Ando. I need answers and wil have to wait till APRIL. But you know this show is so good I will happily wait.
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                      So so many OMG moments. Mama Petrelli, Mohider knowing and not being stupid, Ando. I need answers and wil have to wait till APRIL. But you know this show is so good I will happily wait.
                      We'll all be suffering right along with you, my friend.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yet another excellent episode... didn't have the emotional resonance of The Company Man but as far as storytelling is concerned, just as compelling.

Just when you think the "grey" guys might be bad guys, they turn out to be good guys afterall. Nathan Petrelli working for the G-Men, well, I didn't see that one coming although I should have twigged that he wasn't the hard-assed politician from what happened in Six Months Later.

Hiro now has his sword and he jumps into a possible future. Once again, up on top of that building. It intrigues me now... that rooftop and its significance in the scheme of things. Unless of course, TPTB are cheap and don't want to use too many sets...

Mohinder Suresh... tsk, tsk, tsk... what did you think was going to happen? The man is a homicidal psychopath with abilities... did he think he could get away with it. Why or why don't people kill Sylar when they have the chance. All this experimenting and testing... sheesh...

Well, our friend Bennett, is turning out to be the good guy. Well, I hope he doesn't come to a sticky end.

Mama Petrelli... that was a surprise. A good one. I daresay she or he dearly departed husband has got the gene also. That she's linked up with the Haitian is a cracker.

This is what I like about Heroes... there are so many threads and they all are somehow connected in a way that makes progressive sense.
                        Something another serialized television show can learn a thing or two from.

Finally... Malcolm McDowell as Linderman... terrific addition to an already stellar cast. A man who likes to cook can't be all bad.
                        So I wonder, is he in league with The Company or a rival to them?

All in all, a brilliant episode... brilliant but annoying (that I will have to wait, what, 5 weeks to see what happens next).
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Oooh, official comments now.

Things I dind't like - see, that's why I don't take all the "grey characters" bit seriuosly. At teh end of hte day, I haven't met one show that can resist turning its heroes to the good guys and make hte baddies more black-and-white. And Heroes turned two grey guys into good guys in the same episode - Nathan and HRG. I'd have preferred them both to remain grey. The conversation between Hiro and Nathan din't help; "deep inside you care too much" - a blatant attempt to turn the greyness to white.

Ah, well, other than that, madness I tell thee, madness!

Mum Petrelli working with Haitian against the Company. Yay! I wonder if she's a part of the Linderman bit - woudln't surprise me at this point. Would draw an itneresting light on the relationship between the Petrellis and Linderman - and well, I still think Peter got precognition from Mum

Mohinder! MAnaged to redeem himself for his stupidity in Unjexpected - he wasn't being dumb, he was being coy. Too bad it didn't help him in the end... *pats Mohinder* I erally hope he'll live through this.

Hiro got his sword! Hooray. I don't know why he thinks he failed tho, obviuosly they haven't done enough to save the world and need to continue working on that respect, but it doesn't mean the world is beyond savign. But he got his sword.

I really liked Linderman. "You won't be getting any of my pies then". Fantastic. I'd like Linderman to turn out to be the not-bad-guy.

Mmmph.... Candice was entertaining, tho poor Isaac! Everyone's always messing with his brain. I really hope he'd survive past this season. Wonder if M rs Bennet is going to survive through Company treatment Loved her ringtone.

Mmmph, and Peter. He got a hair cut! bwahahaha. Let's hope that lookign less emo he'd also start acting less emo.
                          *jumps up and down in misery... April 23rd? GAAAAH*
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                            I dunno, I'd have thought using a damn powerful poison such as currar would mess with the sample at any rate, much more than taking it after shooting Sylar.
                            Sides, it's not just about revenge/ scietific interest, and Mohinder knows it - Sylar is a much bigger threat than can be just written off as a scietific contribution.
                            Actually the whole Currare thing doen't make any sense

1) You can't be poisoned by Currare if you eat/drink it - it can't pass through the gut

2) It doesn't affect the brain - at all - Currare only paralyses muscles

3) Giving enough to induce total limb paralysis would also paralyse Sylar's chest muscles - leaving him unable to speak or even breath
                            sigpic

Comment

Man loved the ep as usal. Great twist and turn through out the ep. Now the plot thickens. I hate that they had to have a break now that Peter and Sylar are about to have a show down LOL. Now I wonder if Nathans and Peters mum have power cool if so.

I really like that new hero that can shapeshift and how she does it really cool and original. She's a bad bad girl LOL.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bah. I don't like this new girl. She's too smug.

And can't we ever just once have a villain NOT say to the hero, "I know things about you you don't know; kill me and you'll never learn"? God, so many misfortunes could be spared if heroes were more self-assured.
                                Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                                I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                                What have these years left to me?
                                Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Working...
                                X