• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap that was a wicked episode!

Spoiler:
    Warning, really big
    Spoiler:
    Am I a horrible person for laughing may ass off at that last shot, theres been so much debate on the internets about Peter's Hair, I for one shall miss the Bangs. I can't believe we have to wait five weeks! I am literally going to die. That was such a great scene with Bennet and his wife at the beginning, what is going to happen? The Bennet Family is oh so very screwed. I also enjoy the Petrelli Family coming together. I really want to find out how Claire and Peter react when they find out they're related, and I like Mama Petrelli again

Comment

Why are we putting spoiler boxes whent he title says "MAJOR SPOILERS":?

Also: Mohinder's a twit.

I wanna see how Peter fairs though.

Comment

Five more weeks? Five more weeks? I hate them. Hate, I tell thee, hate.

Yeah, I'll keep my rearks for the official thread, just get one thing out of my chest.

Spoiler:
        MOHINDER!!!! NO!!!!!
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I'm sure he's not dead, just injured/badly injured. The narrator can't be dead... unless Hiro's about to undo this whole timeline. o_O

Comment

Hehe, now we know where the famous scar come from !

Can't they get Mohinder back in time like hiro did with the bullet ?
            It would remove his injuries !

Comment

Mmmm... I hope not! *pats Mohinder*.

However, that could end up beign Mohinder's super-power: narration even when you're dead!

*pats Mohinder again*
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Bleh. Seriously, the folly of man is a deep-seeded desire for revenge. Or at least for our enemies to be in pain. >.>

Comment

So after "Parasite" we have to wait 5 weeks for how many other eps?

Comment

5 more episodes. And I've read it's 6 weeks? (whimper).

Yup, you'd have thought Mohinder read enough comic books to know that you first kill the badguy, then take what you need frmo him. He's starting to make Overlord mistakes... (*pats Mohinder, one last time for tonight I'll pat him again tomorrow when the official discussion thread would be up...)
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Err... that's not necessarily true.

Mohinder needed spinal fluid, and there's a chance that in killing him, it'll ruin the sample. That being said, Mohinder took his sweet time in taking the spinal fluid, allowing Sylar to wake up and trying to get his last laugh in before killing Sylar.

cept, well, that didn't work out. Oops.

He should have knocked Sylar out, taken the fluid, and then reorganized Sylar's brain a bit so that he has to cut himself open to "figure out" how to repair his brain.

Cept he wouldn't have his powers. :I

Comment

I dunno, I'd have thought using a damn powerful poison such as currar would mess with the sample at any rate, much more than taking it after shooting Sylar.
                        Sides, it's not just about revenge/ scietific interest, and Mohinder knows it - Sylar is a much bigger threat than can be just written off as a scietific contribution.
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                          EDIT 3 :: .. more then a month till next ep ... (me from Balkan, me wants eps, me blows things up )
                          Me crazy Heroes fan. Me also want more eps NOW. Me have large goodie stockpile to assist in detonating things

Errr...not that anyone needs to inform the FBI or anything....
                          Last edited by alaskannut; 05 March 2007, 01:21 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Hrm. Now I want pot pie.

without the sauce.

Comment

"Peter Petrelli... you look different without your scar."

Future Hiro knew what he was talking about.
                              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Argggggggghhhhhhhhhh...

Noooooooooooo...

Do we really have to wait 5 weeks to find out what happens to Mohinder and Peter?

Why doesn't someone finally kill Sylar?
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X