Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
    I wonder how Peter gets out of his
    My guess would be that we're going to be treated to an awesome battle of all their multiple powers....all the ones that Peter absorbed vs. all the ones that Sylar has taken. Except of course that Peter should be able to absorb all the ones that Sylar has stolen, right?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
      My guess would be that we're going to be treated to an awesome battle of all their multiple powers....all the ones that Peter absorbed vs. all the ones that Sylar has taken. Except of course that Peter should be able to absorb all the ones that Sylar has stolen, right?
      Prolly, but we have to wait till April 23. to see .... damn long ..
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

So what was the deal Linderman proposed to Nathan. I didnt quite get it all. was the presidency some how involved?

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
          I think that Peter can only copy abilities that were actually used around him. The one good thing is that Hiro used his powers when he visited Peter from the future, meaning that Peter should be able to stop time and teleport himself. I'm praying he is able to use these, then maybe he can destroy the list and get away from Sylar. Mohinder is on his own. I liked his character, but it's really his own fault for not killing Sylar immediately in the first place. You can still take a sample of spinal fluid from somebody who is dead.

I have to applaud Mohinder for finally figuring out that "Zane" is Sylar. The tea and the IV were brilliant, and the tuning fork was a very nice touch, not to mention the neck spinal tap.

Go Claire for being able to blow off the Haitian! Too bad Peter wasn't at his apartment, but maybe now she'll find out that Peter is her uncle.

Candice is a bit of a *****. Kudos on being able to shape shift, but she is so smug I get the overwhelming urge to smack her. I really hope she gets into a fight with someone. Maybe Ted.

Linderman may not turn out to be that bad. Sure he's a crime boss, but he can't be worse than the people H.R.G works for.

Did you guys see the painting that Linderman bought from Isaac? Look back on that scene and you can find a couple familiar images, like Claire getting an autopsy, ect.

Yay Niki for starting to get some control back from Jessica. I hope she wins.

Back to Peter vs. Sylar, is it time for the next episode yet?

Did you guys see the painting that Linderman bought from Isaac? Look back on that scene and you can find a couple familiar images, like Claire getting an autopsy, ect.

Spoiler:
          I know he survives and gets away with only a haircut and a scar, but I hope his new image isn't too bad.

It's great that Hiro finally got his sword, but I wonder what's gonna happen now that he's in the future.
          Spoiler:
          I read that in episode 20, which I think is centered around Hiro and Ando, they are five years in the future and all of the Heroes are dead! Does this mean the series already has a planned end?
          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

So what was the deal Linderman proposed to Nathan. I didnt quite get it all. was the presidency some how involved?
            Yep. The whole thing will be up on NBC.com later today, if it isn't already, and you can try listening to it again. He also offered info on what Nathan can do as well as his dauther, brother, and others like them.

Sidenote: Forgot to add, there are three characters up in the air right now, H.R.G who got caught, Mohinder, and that lovely painting Isaac just did. So who is it going to be?
            *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

IIRC, Claire didnt use her powers around Peter. at least I dont remember. so thinking that Peter will absorbed all of Sylers powers and kick his butt. he also could nuke Syler. wow, imagine what a psychopath like Syler could do with the ability to nuke anything at his will.

Comment

IIRC, Claire didnt use her powers around Peter. at least I dont remember. so thinking that Peter will absorbed all of Sylers powers and kick his butt. he also could nuke Syler. wow, imagine what a psychopath like Syler could do with the ability to nuke anything at his will.
                Maybe it's because Claire's powers are always working? It's not like she accesses them, she just automatically heals. She was also running away from Sylar after she had gotten beaten up when she bumped into Peter again. Who knows. It would be interesting if he could access all of Sylar's powers, especially the ice one. That would be cool (no pun intended).

He can't nuke yet because he hasn't met or been around Ted. I think that's supposed to happen in a future episode
                *THUNK*

Comment

How can Syler do two things at once????

Remeber, he's (presumably) holding Mohinder in the air (or on the ceiling) and using his "finger" to cut open Peter's head. That's dividing his attention two different directions. (Which doesn't usually work out...)
                  "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

I thought when the Doctor was training to control his powers, he almost went nuclear and the Doctor hit him to knock him out of it.

Comment

If by "him" you mean Peter. Sylar isn't Peter.

Also, I believe that Mohinder's nailed to the ceiling. You can see a piece of metal in his left hand on one of the shots...

Comment

Mohinder was getting on my LAST nerve until this ep. How could someone so pretty be so annoying? lol But, when I realized that he had caught onto Sylar (FINALLY!) I was happy with him again... he really is much too pretty to hate. The scene with Sylar in restraints in the chair is probably going to generate all sorts of... interesting... fanfic.

I have to say that this episode was almost as good as last week. The only thing it was missing was Claude. I can't believe that I have to wait weeks to find out more! Stupid hiatus.

Was anyone else yelling at HRG when he was in the bathroom revealing all to his wife and you just KNEW that it was too good to be true? What a sad and bittersweet scene. And how cool is the new hero's power? Is she a shapeshifter or can she make you think that you are seeing someone who isn't there? Doesn't make her less of a... female dog, but it's still a cool power.

I didn't give Claire enough credit, I never thought she would be quick-witted enough to fool the Haitian and steal his passport and ticket. Good for her for trying to control her own destiny... even if that means things won't work out so well for her in the end.

That was a twist I didn't see coming when Momma Petrelli (or should I call her Grandma Petrelli?) was with the Haitian in Peter's apartment and not only knew all about Claire, but also seemed to be working for the... shall we call them the resistance? The Hero Underground Railroad?

And YAY Hiro and Ando are back together again! I cheered when Ando was the security guard who showed up when the alarm went off, those two belong together like Batman & Robin only more adorable.

Malcolm MacDowell & Eric Roberts were both great in a creepy bad-guy sort of way... but I miss Claude!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                          Actually the whole Currare thing doen't make any sense

1) You can't be poisoned by Currare if you eat/drink it - it can't pass through the gut

2) It doesn't affect the brain - at all - Currare only paralyses muscles

3) Giving enough to induce total limb paralysis would also paralyse Sylar's chest muscles - leaving him unable to speak or even breath
                          Point.
                          (I didn;t really remember exactly what Currare does, just that it's damn powerful and lethal. thankee for the reminder).

Originally posted by Space Monkey52 View Post
                          I think that Peter can only copy abilities that were actually used around him. The one good thing is that Hiro used his powers when he visited Peter from the future, meaning that Peter should be able to stop time and teleport himself. I'm praying he is able to use these, then maybe he can destroy the list and get away from Sylar. Mohinder is on his own. I liked his character, but it's really his own fault for not killing Sylar immediately in the first place. You can still take a sample of spinal fluid from somebody who is dead.
                          I've been debating with friends oh this one - the question is I s'pose, whether flying people through a wall with a cool tinge in your voice is an actual power, or TK made to look cool for us viewers. If it's the later, then it's good to assume he has to see the powers in action. If it's the former... then he used one of Sylar's abilities without seeing it used first. Then there's also the questino of the prophetic dreams, are they a second Peter ability or something he got from someone else - because, obviously, he hasn't seen anyone using that power

Originally posted by Space Monkey52 View Post
                          Sidenote: Forgot to add, there are three characters up in the air right now, H.R.G who got caught, Mohinder, and that lovely painting Isaac just did. So who is it going to be?
                          How entertainig, there are actually four characters. I s'pose we're all assumign Peter lives through this (yeah, let's say it'd be the maddest spin in the world IMO if Peter is actually killled..... )

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy View Post
                          Mohinder was getting on my LAST nerve until this ep. How could someone so pretty be so annoying? lol But, when I realized that he had caught onto Sylar (FINALLY!) I was happy with him again... he really is much too pretty to hate.
                          MMmmm... Mohinder. I actually don't hate the character and it doesn't have anythign to do with his (lovely) looks. I was fine with everythign he did up til working with Sylar which was pretty obvious, I thought, but he redeemed himself in this episode showing he wasn;t fooled by the act.
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Good episode. Seeing the previews for the episode, I had a hunch that Malcolm McDowell was Linderman, the hunch became greater just before we saw his face.

I'm happy Hiro now has his powers back. But is suck we have to wait until April 23rd to see the next new episode, at least 24 has new episodes to keep me occupied until then.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                              If by "him" you mean Peter. Sylar isn't Peter.

Also, I believe that Mohinder's nailed to the ceiling. You can see a piece of metal in his left hand on one of the shots...
                              who else would I be talking about? the Doctor, IE Doctor Who.....ie.....Christopher Eccleston, was only training Peter. Cant recall his name in the show so I called him the Doctor.

Comment

I dunno if Grandma Petrelli's not working for Linderman. We know Grandpa Petrelli was (Pilot, Six months ago). Nathan was trying to destroy Linderman, hence why Linderman's goons tried to off him. What if Linderman was a good guy, running an illegal syndicate to fund this good guy operations?

Maybe I'm just hopeful because i want pot pie.

Comment

Working...
                                X