Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any scoop on Heroes? — Tyler
    Spoiler:
    ADAM: Matt Parkman will try his best to just be a detective/family man, but he's got a little devil sitting on his shoulder trying to convince him to be more, thanks to his part in the Sylar-Nathan mind meld. "The evil part of Sylar got stuck in my subconscious, and he is slowly gaining control over me," Greg Grunberg tells me. "I have a feeling that he's going to make Matt do things that he would never, ever do in a million years." You mean like putting the show's fate in the hands of a bunch of carnies?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1009068.aspx

Comment

that knife fight between Peter and Ray Parks character looks pretty good...cant wait...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
        that knife fight between Peter and Ray Parks character looks pretty good...cant wait...
        That does look pretty sweet!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          That does look pretty sweet!

Comment

Zachary Quinto updates us on Trek, Heroes and new stuff

Zachary Quinto, who memorably played young Spock in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek, said that filmmakers are in no hurry to mount a sequel, though he acknowledges everyone would like one next year. Quinto also offered us an update on several new projects and his NBC series Heroes.

continues:
            http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/zachary...updates-us.php

Comment

Heroes: Sylar and Parkman's New Connection

Zachary Quinto and Greg Grunberg tell us what's to come in Season 4.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/101/1016874p1.html

Comment

Exclusive: Jayma Mays Trading 'Glee' For 'Heroes'

Oh, relax. It’s only for one episode, and it won’t affect Glee at all. In fact, had the actress’ whimsical Fox series not already wrapped production on its 13-episode order, she wouldn’t have been available to do it. But it had, so she was.

Spoiler:
                Anyway, back on Heroes, Mays will reprise her role of Charlie, Hiro’s ill-fated love interest. As the dying time-traveler zips back and forth through the ages to accomplish his bucket list… well, isn’t it safe to assume that saving his almost-sweetheart would be pretty high on the list? That’s what I thought.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/...urns-toheroes/

Comment

Latest from E!:

Spoiler:
                  Marie in Long Beach, N.Y.: Do you have any scoop on Jayma Mays returning to Heroes this season?
                  Sources tell us the original plan (which could, of course, be changed at any time) for Jayma Mays' return to Heroes was this: Hiro (Masi Oka) jumps back in time to the diner where Charlie (Jayma Mays) works, and this time successfully kills Sylar (Zachary Quinto). This jacks up the Heroes timeline (obviously), but the upside is that Hiro then is able to meet with alive-and-well Charlie at a bar in Japan. We're hoping that this plan is still on the books for Heroes season four and that pair reunite before Hiro kicks the bucket.

Tom in Jonesboro, Ark.: I saw in the Heroes promo that Claire is going to college this season. Is she trying to live a normal life?
                  Not only is Claire (Hayden Panettiere) trying to have a normal life, but she's also rushing a sorority this season. What happened to the little Clairebear we all know and love?

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    Latest from E!:

Spoiler:
                    Marie in Long Beach, N.Y.: Do you have any scoop on Jayma Mays returning to Heroes this season?
                    Sources tell us the original plan (which could, of course, be changed at any time) for Jayma Mays' return to Heroes was this: Hiro (Masi Oka) jumps back in time to the diner where Charlie (Jayma Mays) works, and this time successfully kills Sylar (Zachary Quinto). This jacks up the Heroes timeline (obviously), but the upside is that Hiro then is able to meet with alive-and-well Charlie at a bar in Japan. We're hoping that this plan is still on the books for Heroes season four and that pair reunite before Hiro kicks the bucket.
                    interesting...if this is the direction they're going with Hiro, then i like it...last season he was completely useless...its nice to know he can not only stop time, but travel through it aswell...however, i wonder if he can bend space and teleport...guess we'll find out in a few weeks...

Comment

interesting...if this is the direction they're going with Hiro, then i like it...last season he was completely useless...its nice to know he can not only stop time, but travel through it aswell...however, i wonder if he can bend space and teleport...guess we'll find out in a few weeks...
                      I have to admit though, I will be very sad if they actually
                      Spoiler:
                      end up killing him off. He is one of my favorite characters.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Heroes - Season 4 Episode Titles

Episode 4.01 - Orientation
                        Episode 4.02 - Jump, Push, Fall
                        Episode 4.03 - Acceptance
                        Episode 4.04 - Ink
                        Episode 4.05 - Hysterical Blindness
                        Episode 4.06 - Tabula Rasa
                        Episode 4.07 - Strange Attractors
                        Episode 4.08 - Once Upon A Time In Texas

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...de-titles.html

Comment

Question: I was wondering if you had any Heroes scoop — preferably anything on Ali Larter’s character, Tracy. —Jason
                          Spoiler:
                          Ausiello: In keeping with the season’s “Redemption” theme, “Tracy goes back to her old life working on the Hill, only to discover that she’s no longer driven by the same shallow rewards,” explains series creator Tim Kring. “She wants to make a difference in peoples’ lives.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/...girl-and-more/

Comment

Official Description For The 2-Hour Season Premiere From NBC!

Spoiler:
                            “VOLUME FIVE: REDEMPTION” MAKES A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR DEBUT WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF A MYSTERIOUS CARNIVAL CLAN WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE UNKNOWN, WHILE FAMILIAR FACES ADJUST TO NEW STAGES OF THEIR LIVES THAT WILL CHALLENGE THEIR PERCEPTIONS OF THE WORLD AND THEIR ABILITIES. ROBERT KNEPPER JOINS THE CAST. RAY PARK, ZELJKO IVANEK, MADELINE ZIMA, AND DAWN OLIVIERI GUEST STAR -- Claire (Hayden Panettiere) struggles with adjusting to her new life in college when a mysterious death thrusts her into the spotlight once again. Elsewhere, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) continue their noble quest to help people by promoting their abilities. Angela (Cristine Rose) fears Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) will soon discover his true identity; while Matt (Greg Grunberg) is haunted by an unexpected visitor seeking something he has lost. Tracy Strauss (Ali Larter) and H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) join forces, looking for the key to unlock the motive behind a horrific crime. Meanwhile, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) uses his abilities for good, but he is soon called upon to aid an old friend. While the heroes adjust to their new surroundings, a mysterious carnival clan, led by ringleader Samuel (Robert Knepper), sets their sights on familiar faces. Posted on HeroSite.net. James Kyson Lee and Zachary Quinto also star. Rachel Melvin, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Ashley Crow, Lisa Lackey, Assaf Cohen, and Saemi Nakamura also guest star.

http://www.herosite.net/season4premiere.htm

Comment

I really have high hopes for this season. I hope it delivers.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Greg Grunberg reveals more of Sylar's Heroes plans

When we last saw Matt Parkman on Heroes, he had used his psychic powers to help vanquish Sylar. The preview of Vol. 5 suggested that Sylar is already starting to emerge from the body of Nathan Petrelli, despite Parkman's best efforts. As season four, Vol. 5 continues, Sylar lingers on in Parkman's mind, too, said actor Greg Grunberg.

(Warning: Spoilers ahead.)

http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/greg-gr...eveals-mor.php

Comment

Working...
                                X