• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Fringe - Episode 2.13 - The Bishop Revival - Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/fri...val-promo.html
    Thanks MWB!
    sigpic

Comment

'Fringe' exclusive: It's Walter vs. William in the finale!

It’s the showdown we’ve been waiting for. Fringe’s second-season finale this spring will feature a long-awaited confrontation between weird science partners-turned-frenemies William Bell (Leonard Nimoy) and Walter Bishop (John Noble). “William and Walter will finally face off in the finale,” confirms consulting producer Akiva Goldsman, who is directing the two-part episode (written by exec producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman). “These [characters] have so much that they’re bringing to bear. And Leonard and John are two fantastic actors.”

The William/Walter reunion is just one of several mythology-related payoffs Fringe has in store in this season’s final episodes. “We’re going to be looking very closely into Peter’s [Joshua Jackson] identity, Walter’s choices in the past, and Walter’s choices in the future,” reveals Goldsman. “And by the end of the season, we’re all going over to the other side. “We’re trying to do the last two episodes as a singular event, a little bit more movie-like,” elaborates the acclaimed auteur, who won an Oscar for his adaptation of A Beautiful Mind. “It’s really one big story. We’re approaching it like a mini-feature. It’ll have a singular narrative drive.”

But will it have any closure should, heaven forbid, the episode turn out to be a series finale? “Good stories typically have sufficient closure, but also have the promise of continuing — even if you’re not watching them continue,” he says. “So, short of killing somebody — which we’re not doing — we’re just treating it like the end of a movement, not the end of a symphony.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...nale-spoilers/

Comment

'Fringe' exclusive: It's Walter vs. William in the finale!

It’s the showdown we’ve been waiting for. Fringe’s second-season finale this spring will feature a long-awaited confrontation between weird science partners-turned-frenemies William Bell (Leonard Nimoy) and Walter Bishop (John Noble). “William and Walter will finally face off in the finale,” confirms consulting producer Akiva Goldsman, who is directing the two-part episode (written by exec producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman). “These [characters] have so much that they’re bringing to bear. And Leonard and John are two fantastic actors.”

The William/Walter reunion is just one of several mythology-related payoffs Fringe has in store in this season’s final episodes. “We’re going to be looking very closely into Peter’s [Joshua Jackson] identity, Walter’s choices in the past, and Walter’s choices in the future,” reveals Goldsman. “And by the end of the season, we’re all going over to the other side. “We’re trying to do the last two episodes as a singular event, a little bit more movie-like,” elaborates the acclaimed auteur, who won an Oscar for his adaptation of A Beautiful Mind. “It’s really one big story. We’re approaching it like a mini-feature. It’ll have a singular narrative drive.”

But will it have any closure should, heaven forbid, the episode turn out to be a series finale? “Good stories typically have sufficient closure, but also have the promise of continuing — even if you’re not watching them continue,” he says. “So, short of killing somebody — which we’re not doing — we’re just treating it like the end of a movement, not the end of a symphony.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...nale-spoilers/
        Ooo...this sounds very good! I can't wait to see it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Ooo...this sounds very good! I can't wait to see it!
          Same here. That is going to be epic.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Question: When are we going to get some background info about Peter on Fringe? We know he is from the alt universe, but other than that we know very little about him. —EmilyAusiello: I have a hunch we’ll learn more in the April 1 episode, titled “Peter.” “It’s a window into the mysteries of Peter that have been promised since the first season,” explains consulting producer Akiva Goldsman. “It’s an episode that’s fundamentally about his relationship to Walter and the truth of where they are right now, which is pretty revelatory to the characters and hopefully the audience.” Will he finally find out that he’s from ‘over there’? “By the end of [the Feb. 4 episode] and into [the April 1 episode] questions about Peter’s identity and mortality go a long way towards being answered.”

Question: When are we going see some development in the Peter/Olivia relationship on Fringe? —SerenaAusiello: “The romantic elements of their relationship will come forward pretty soon,” teases Akiva Goldsman. “Like any courtship, it wanes, and then it comes back again. So that’s going to make another move forward [on Feb. 4], and then we’ll keep addressing it throughout the season.”

Question: I want to know if they’re ever going to use Special Agent Amy Jessup again on Fringe. I thought she was going to be Charlie’s replacement, then she just disappeared. —Emma
            Ausiello: Responds Akiva Goldsman: “You have not seen the last of Agent Jessup.” And what about Charlie? “I plead the Fifth on that one.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...ee-ncis-house/

Comment

I eagerly anticipate that April 1st episode.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I eagerly anticipate that April 1st episode.
                I await every episode
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I await every episode
                  Same here. You know what I meant.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Fringe - Episode 2x14 Jacksonville - New Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/fri...ville-new.html

Comment

Nice...thanks MWB
                      sigpic

Comment

That is going to be so good.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Emily in Tallahassee, Fla.: I'm not expecting a big makeout scene, but is there any hint of Olivia/Peter coming up in Fringe?
                          Ahem. Everybody must watch this week's Fringe (but especially you Emily in Tallahassee, Fla.) even if you've been wavering a bit on that series. Something that we've been waiting to see since the pilot finally (finally!) happens. The scenes in question are totally gratifying (albeit rushed a bit, when this subplot might have been better served with a little foreplay preamble), but then what we are given is snatched away again, in totally heartbreaking and perfect TV form. Excellent work, Bad Robots. Can't wait to see what happens next.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...inn_tells.html

Comment

Emily in Tallahassee, Fla.: I'm not expecting a big makeout scene, but is there any hint of Olivia/Peter coming up in Fringe?
                            Ahem. Everybody must watch this week's Fringe (but especially you Emily in Tallahassee, Fla.) even if you've been wavering a bit on that series. Something that we've been waiting to see since the pilot finally (finally!) happens. The scenes in question are totally gratifying (albeit rushed a bit, when this subplot might have been better served with a little foreplay preamble), but then what we are given is snatched away again, in totally heartbreaking and perfect TV form. Excellent work, Bad Robots. Can't wait to see what happens next.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...inn_tells.html
                            Oooo...I so wanna it! I can't wait!
                            sigpic

Comment

I want to see "over there" again on Fringe!!! — Dan
                              MICKEY: Me too, Dan! So I can't wait for Thursday's episode, titled "Jacksonville," in which a natural disaster blurs the boundary between "over there" and "over here," giving us a revealing look at how things are fundamentally different between the two. Brace yourself for some icky (though fantastic) effects and think back to that guy stuck in the bank vault way back when.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...S-1014604.aspx

Comment

I want to see "over there" again on Fringe!!! — Dan
                                MICKEY: Me too, Dan! So I can't wait for Thursday's episode, titled "Jacksonville," in which a natural disaster blurs the boundary between "over there" and "over here," giving us a revealing look at how things are fundamentally different between the two. Brace yourself for some icky (though fantastic) effects and think back to that guy stuck in the bank vault way back when.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...S-1014604.aspx
                                ooo...yeah...I saw previews with people...
                                Spoiler:
                                materialized in between floors. Sorrta like in The Philadelphia Experiment.
                                I can't wait to see "over there" again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X