This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I will be watching it very shortly. Thank God for DVRs.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I will be watching it very shortly. Thank God for DVRs.
      Another solid episode. I liked the fact that the guy...
      Spoiler:
      sent Walter his white tulip.
      sigpic

Comment

Fringe - Episode 2.18 - The Man from the Other Side - Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/04/fri...r-side_16.html

Comment

Another solid episode. I liked the fact that the guy...
          Spoiler:
          sent Walter his white tulip.
          That was pretty neat there at the end.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Any tidbits on the Fringe finale? — Todd
            MICKEY: Olivia and Walter make their way "over there" for the two part-finale (May 13 and 20, 9/8c, Fox), in which Walter finally comes face to face with his former partner, Dr. William Bell (guest star Leonard Nimoy). Unfortunately, traveling to another universe has its consequences, and in this case those include someone dying. And if my mole is correct about the identity of the soon-to-be deceased, fans of the show will be apoplectic.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1017582.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              MICKEY: Olivia and Walter make their way "over there" for the two part-finale (May 13 and 20, 9/8c, Fox), in which Walter finally comes face to face with his former partner, Dr. William Bell (guest star Leonard Nimoy). Unfortunately, traveling to another universe has its consequences, and in this case those include someone dying. And if my mole is correct about the identity of the soon-to-be deceased, fans of the show will be apoplectic.

So...this episode will cause a sudden, usually marked loss of bodily function due to rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel? Interesting!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, boy. I'm not sure what to think at the moment.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: Any scoop on a possible Olivia-Peter romance on Fringe? —Ella
                  Ausiello: As the season winds down, the “primary question is going to become what will happen to their relationship once [Peter] finds out the truth about who he is?” offers executive producer Jeff Pinkner. “Will that forever shatter what is building between them?” It’s the ol’ answer-a-question-with-a-question tactic! I’m on to you, Pinkner!

Question: Your May Sweeps Scorecard is making my palms sweat. Is Fringe represented in any of those categories? —Dave
                  Ausiello: Fringe is represented in AT LEAST two categories, one of which is “Confirmed Fatalities.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/...ouse-csi-more/

Comment

Question: Any scoop on a possible Olivia-Peter romance on Fringe? —Ella
                    Ausiello: As the season winds down, the “primary question is going to become what will happen to their relationship once [Peter] finds out the truth about who he is?” offers executive producer Jeff Pinkner. “Will that forever shatter what is building between them?” It’s the ol’ answer-a-question-with-a-question tactic! I’m on to you, Pinkner!

Question: Your May Sweeps Scorecard is making my palms sweat. Is Fringe represented in any of those categories? —Dave
                    Ausiello: Fringe is represented in AT LEAST two categories, one of which is “Confirmed Fatalities.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/...ouse-csi-more/
                    Nice...thanks MWB
                    sigpic

Comment

Fringe - Episode 2x19 - New Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/04/fri...new-promo.html

Comment

I honestly might skip this episode. It just looks so lame...
                        sigpic

Comment

I honestly might skip this episode. It just looks so lame...
                          Come on, give it a shot. How many episodes of this show have completely sucked? IMO, none have.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Come on, give it a shot. How many episodes of this show have completely sucked? IMO, none have.
                            I concur...however...there's a first time for everything! If I puke on the floor...you're gonna come over and clean it up!
                            sigpic

Comment

I concur...however...there's a first time for everything! If I puke on the floor...you're gonna come over and clean it up!
                              How about you just hold a nice big bucket while watching it?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow, it does look a bit lame. I'll still watch it though. One issue that I have is its become a bit formulaic: something bad happens almost always in or around Boston and the 4 person team investigates. If some of you have seen Smallville the early seasons, it's kinda like that where there's a meteor freak that Clark kills or accidentally kills or gives convenient amnesia/coma every week.

Comment

Working...
                                X