No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I watched the episode last night (my website was hosting a special guest on Ustream on Tuesday night). And I loved it. Of course, I was distracted with other things. So, I plan on watching the episode again when I get home from work tonight! But from what I saw...it looked awesome I loved seeing...
    Spoiler:
    the towers of the World Trade Center gleaming in the sunlight again
    sigpic

Comment

Very good episode. Next season promise to be exciting with the alternate reality and most probably characters doubles, multiverse war and other soldiers. The jury still out to know if Bell is really such a bad guy, or just somebody willing to do what it takes to protect our reality.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Well, I watched the episode last night (my website was hosting a special guest on Ustream on Tuesday night). And I loved it. Of course, I was distracted with other things. So, I plan on watching the episode again when I get home from work tonight! But from what I saw...it looked awesome I loved seeing...
        Spoiler:
        the towers of the World Trade Center gleaming in the sunlight again
        as soon as i realised she was in different reality i thought she was going to look out and see the towers, went further really

call me shortsighted but i thought it would have been mrs bishop or whoever that had been lost, that it was peter sort of surprised me

Comment

There have been hints about
          Spoiler:
          Peter being different/special
          all season, so as soon as Walter mentioned
          Spoiler:
          having lost something important in this reality and bringing that same thing through from the other reality
          I had a feeling he was talking about
          Spoiler:
          Peter

I thought the finale was awesome. Can't wait until next season and so glad there's going to be a new season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
            There have been hints about
            Spoiler:
            Peter being different/special
            all season, so as soon as Walter mentioned
            Spoiler:
            having lost something important in this reality and bringing that same thing through from the other reality
            I had a feeling he was talking about
            Spoiler:
            Peter

I thought the finale was awesome. Can't wait until next season and so glad there's going to be a new season.
            This show really earned itself a 2nd season. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought it was a fitting end and a good way to tie up all those threads while providing a probable explanation for all the weird happenings consistent with the show's premise.
              It hit me afterwards, in light of recent revelations, that the title "Fringe" worked in more more than one way.
              And the added bonus for me was
              Spoiler:
              getting Nimoy twice in two days!
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                This show really earned itself a 2nd season. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.
                Absolutely. I admit I had my concerns when it first started out as I felt the first few episodes were slow, but I'm really, really glad I stuck around and I'm really, really glad that Fox surprised me and stuck with it too.
                sigpic

Comment

Fringe - FOX to shorten the episodes

Viewers of the sci-fi series "Fringe" will soon have to watch something even scarier than brains leaking out of people's ears: more commercials.

Fox Broadcasting decided this week to discontinue its year-old strategy of regularly airing fewer advertisements, at higher prices, during some TV shows, Fox executives say.

"Fringe," one of the series in which the approach was tested, will for the most part air a normal complement of ads beginning next season. Fox is a unit of News Corp., which also owns The Wall Street Journal.

The decision comes as Fox and its broadcast-TV rivals gird for broader battles with advertisers over rates in the "upfront" ad-sales marketplace, where broadcast networks traditionally sell about three-quarters of their ad inventory for the coming TV season

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...-episodes.html

Comment

Shortened episodes does suck. But, at least we will be getting more episodes of this great show.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Shortened episodes does suck. But, at least we will be getting more episodes of this great show.
                      I agree! At least we are getting a 2nd season! I love Fringe!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        I agree! At least we are getting a 2nd season! I love Fringe!
                        It is definitely a can't miss show for me on Tuesday nights.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It is definitely a can't miss show for me on Tuesday nights.
                          Me too! Anyone know when season 1 will be released on DVD? I wanna get it when it comes out!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            The theory of the existence of an infinite number of parallel universe is pretty standard in sci-fi indeed.
                            Infact with the introduction of M-theory many scientists are starting to believe in the parallel universe's.

Spoiler:
                            I knew from the begining of the season final that peter was from another dimension...I just had this gut feeling, I think he died in the car crash.
                            sigpic
                            Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
                            STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

Originally posted by General_Finley View Post
                              Infact with the introduction of M-theory many scientists are starting to believe in the parallel universe's.

Spoiler:
                              I knew from the begining of the season final that peter was from another dimension...I just had this gut feeling, I think he died in the car crash.
                              I suspected the same thing when...
                              Spoiler:
                              they showed Walter at the graveyard. Then Walter said that he went to an alternate reality to get something very important to him that he'd lost. I just wonder why the alternate reality Walter didn't try to find his son? Hmmmm...could that be an upcoming plot line? Hmmmmm???
                              sigpic

Comment

After last night's amazing finale, I am really looking forward to what they have in store for us in Season 2.
                                It was awesome! Thank goodness it will continue. Thank you FOX.
                                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                                GateCon Attendee 2008
                                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X