Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Leonard Nimoy may be returning to Fringe!!

I don't know how they'd do it after the Season 2 finale but oh please let it be so, I'd frelling LOVE it
    Interesting...we'll have to see how they pull it off!
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know how they'd do it after the Season 2 finale but oh please let it be so, I'd frelling LOVE it
      I'm almost sure it would be a flashback episode or moments.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
        That makes sense...
        sigpic

Comment

As long as it's 'filling in the blanks' or expanding upon the story's mythology and not wasting an appearance on someone telling a story (like Walter to Ella in Season 1), I'll be more than happy with that
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh, and another title has been made public... 3.13 will be titled "Immortality"

Upcoming schedule:

Jan 28 -- 3.11 "Reciprocity"
            Feb 4 -- 3.12 "Concentrate and Ask Again"
            Feb 11 -- 3.13 "Immortality"
            Feb 18 -- 3.14 (title still TBA)
            Feb 25 -- 3.15 (title still TBA)
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

As long as it's 'filling in the blanks' or expanding upon the story's mythology and not wasting an appearance on someone telling a story (like Walter to Ella in Season 1), I'll be more than happy with that
              Wasn't that the abomination of an episode known as Brown Betty from season 2?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Wasn't that the abomination of an episode known as Brown Betty from season 2?
                It was in that episode, yes. And you know, I really didn't dislike the episode, it was kind of fun. But as far as having a limited number of Leonard Nimoy guest appearances it was a HUGE waste. I was on the edge of my freaking seat when I saw his name in the guest credits, and then to see him just as part of Walter's story....

Comment

It was in that episode, yes. And you know, I really didn't dislike the episode, it was kind of fun. But as far as having a limited number of Leonard Nimoy guest appearances it was a HUGE waste. I was on the edge of my freaking seat when I saw his name in the guest credits, and then to see him just as part of Walter's story....
                  I understand...I totally do...
                  sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere (if its ign or airlockalpha im not sure) that its planed for six-seven seasons if thats true and we get that much.. I will love fox again, because Fringe is nowdays my absolutely most favorite tv show (besides How I Met Your Mother and Stargate: Universe) which are on air right now... Its good that Fringe has some support at the network...
                    William Bell Yay.... hope they can pull it of... he could not stay away from business, could he? .. hope thats true!
                    sigpic

Comment

Even if just a flashback episode, it will be really great to see Nimoy again.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Even if just a flashback episode, it will be really great to see Nimoy again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Episode 3.14's title has been announced as "6B" (whatever that means )

Comment

Really amazing episode tonight. This show continues to raise the bar.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It looks like next weeks is a filler. I will probably watch Supernatural

Comment

Speechless, this weeks episode was another amazing edition to the season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X