No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another interview with Fringe producers about the future of Fringe. There's a lot of spoilers.

I feel they are at the top of their game this season. I'm sure Lost fans who are watching love this third season because they do a great job at mixing mysteries and an evolving complex universe, with character arcs and episode plots. It is more defined than in previous seasons. And the writing and dialogue are simply great.
    Last edited by Commander Zelix; 09 February 2011, 05:49 PM.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
      Here's another interview with Fringe producers about the future of Fringe. There's a lot of spoilers.

I feel they are at the top of their game this season. I'm sure Lost fans who are watching love this third season because they do a great job at mixing mysteries and an evolving complex universe, with character arcs and episode plots. It is more defined than in previous seasons. And the writing and dialogue are simply great.
      true, am I lost lover and I though Fringe was in its first and second season okay but not great but now in its season three it became definitley one of my favorites! Time for a rewatch of season one and two soon....
      sigpic

Comment

My one hope is that this show will be able to tell its entire story.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And on screen, too. I'm tired of shows/movies needing comic books to fully tell their stories.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

And on screen, too. I'm tired of shows/movies needing comic books to fully tell their stories.
            That would be nice. However, in the end, I would take what I could get.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

According to a release from FOX, episode 15 will now be titled Subject 13.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

According to a release from FOX, episode 15 will now be titled Subject 13.
                  Lumen?
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

God, I really hope this show doesn't get cancelled. They've got a story to tell. And I want it seen through more than almost every other show on TV!
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
                      God, I really hope this show doesn't get cancelled. They've got a story to tell. And I want it seen through more than almost every other show on TV!
                      All we can really do is do our part. Watch it every week, enjoy it, and hope for the best. Emailing FOX doesn't hurt either.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

so, we're under 4,0 mil viewers
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattsilver 3k View Post
                          lumen?
                          lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            so, we're under 4,0 mil viewers
                            Hopefully we can rebound.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              yes hopefully.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I hope so...people said it would have a rough go of it once Supernatural came back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X