No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe deserves it, IMO it's not my favourite tv show of all time, but it's probably the best show that I have ever watched. The writing, the acting, it's just done incredibly well....if that makes sense?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
      Fringe deserves it, IMO it's not my favourite tv show of all time, but it's probably the best show that I have ever watched. The writing, the acting, it's just done incredibly well....if that makes sense?
      It may not be my favorite show of all time, but, it isn't over yet. By the time all is said and done, it just may be. At the very least, it will be very high up on my list.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
        Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        It may not be my favorite show of all time, but, it isn't over yet. By the time all is said and done, it just may be. At the very least, it will be very high up on my list.
        ...skeptics
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          ...skeptics
          I am in no way a skeptic. I know how great this show is, and could be.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anyone else think people are over reacting to the move to Friday nights? As I recall, HUMAN TARGET got pretty good ratings for a Friday night so why can't FRINGE?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
              Anyone else think people are over reacting to the move to Friday nights? As I recall, HUMAN TARGET got pretty good ratings for a Friday night so why can't FRINGE?
              I certainly hope people are over-reacting to this. We shall see soon enough.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                As I said in the other thread. I think Friday is a great night for Fringe, but it's the constant scheduling moves which can't be a good thing for any tv shows. I hope fans stick with it and they let Fringe find it's audience on the new friday schedule especially since Fringe is so great now. Even watching past episodes is more exciting now that the "enemy" have a "face".
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                  As I said in the other thread. I think Friday is a great night for Fringe, but it's the constant scheduling moves which can't be a good thing for any tv shows. I hope fans stick with it and they let Fringe find it's audience on the new friday schedule especially since Fringe is so great now. Even watching past episodes is more exciting now that the "enemy" have a "face".
                  Personally, I hate the moves too. I have V on Tuesdays now...but I used to like when Fringe was on Tuesdays the best.
                  sigpic

Comment

Someone else shared this in another thread...I thought I'd share it here...

Fringe Premieres Up
                    sigpic

Comment

Keep in mind that Fringe only had good ratings because of no Supernatural so its audience was not split between the two. I say wait until next week to see how this does when Supernatural returns

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                        Keep in mind that Fringe only had good ratings because of no Supernatural so its audience was not split between the two. I say wait until next week to see how this does when Supernatural returns
                        Meh...I prefer to be positive. Besides...I'll be DVRing SPN and watching Fringe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Meh...I prefer to be positive. Besides...I'll be DVRing SPN and watching Fringe.
                          Same here as I am enjoying the Fringe story line over Supernatural as of now
                          Last edited by TheRandomOne; 22 January 2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                            I am definitely conflicted. I absolutely love both shows.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Leonard Nimoy may be returning to Fringe!!

Nimoy Planning Return To Fringe

Last May Leonard Nimoy appeared as William Bell in the season finale for Fringe, the sci-fi show created by the Star Trek team of JJ Abrams, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman. At the time Nimoy said it would be his last job as an actor.

However, today the actor revealed that there may be more. This afternoon Nimoy let his Twitter followers know that there is a plan developing to return to Fringe.

Combined with his announced slate of 2011 convention appearances, Nimoy’s much talked about retirement seems to have been put off a bit longer.

This in not the first indication that Nimoy could return to Fringe this season. In October Christopher Lloyd said that Nimoy would be joining him on Fringe. That episode ("Firefly") aired last week without Nimoy, however a source tells TrekMovie that the Fringe team did attempt to get Nimoy into that episode. That episode was shot shortly after Nimoy was hospitalized for abdominal surgery, but it appears that the Fringe team have continued to pursue the actor to come back to the show.

I don't know how they'd do it after the Season 2 finale but oh please let it be so, I'd frelling LOVE it
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

In the FRINGEverse anything is possible, which is what I love about it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X