Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd worked that out by the end of the ep

Seems I've missed a few eps of S3 (as well as not having see all of S2 yet) so I have some catching up to do... so "our" Olivia was never "our" Olivia in the first place? Like Peter?

So many twists and turns! I have some time off work coming up so I;m figuring a Fringe fest is on the cards!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I'd worked that out by the end of the ep

Seems I've missed a few eps of S3 (as well as not having see all of S2 yet) so I have some catching up to do... so "our" Olivia was never "our" Olivia in the first place? Like Peter?

So many twists and turns! I have some time off work coming up so I;m figuring a Fringe fest is on the cards!
      No...Peter was the only one brought over here by Walter. Now, Walternate pulled a switch and sent Altivia over here...and our Olivia was brain washed and held over there against her will.
      sigpic

Comment

If you haven't seen all the eps in order it'll be very confusing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          No...Peter was the only one brought over here by Walter. Now, Walternate pulled a switch and sent Altivia over here...and our Olivia was brain washed and held over there against her will.
          Thanks! that helps

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I know I;m recording the eps on TV from ep 7 and I'll catch eps 1-6 on the net after I've finished watching gthe S2 re-runs. I sure have a lot of great viewing between now and xmas!
          sigpic

Comment

If you just got the first two seasons of fringe on DVD do you have to have to watch that unaired episode to know what's going on or can u just watch season 1 and 2 without watching that episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Yeah, that is putting it mildly.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                If you just got the first two seasons of fringe on DVD do you have to have to watch that unaired episode to know what's going on or can u just watch season 1 and 2 without watching that episode?
                I watched the unaired ep from my TV+ box and didn't think there was anything in it that was especially momentus, so I reckon you'll still know what's going on okay without it.
                sigpic

Comment

I watched the unaired ep from my TV+ box and didn't think there was anything in it that was especially momentus, so I reckon you'll still know what's going on okay without it.
                  Thank you Rocco

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Yeah, that is putting it mildly.
                    Now that our Olivia is not brainwashed anymore it's not more confusing than the premise of the usual sci-fi shows.

The blue episode (our universe) are about a girl from another universe posing as her alter ego from this universe trying destroy it.

The red universe (the alternate) is even more simple since it's a about a girl trapped in another universe (who tried to pose as her alter ego) trying to get to her universe. When she was brainwashed it was a bit hard to explain.

The rest about Peter, the weapon, the 2 Walters, the first one, the observers etc is stuff beyond the basic premise of the show which are not essential to understand what is going on in each episodes.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Thanks for that Commander Zelix, that helps a lot.

I;m still gonna make time to watch the eps in order, but the one S3 ep I saw makes sense now
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Commander Zelix, that helps a lot.

I;m still gonna make time to watch the eps in order, but the one S3 ep I saw makes sense now
                        It's well worth it. Don't miss out in Season 2 the episode called "Peter" and the last 2 episodes of the season.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                          It's well worth it. Don't miss out in Season 2 the episode called "Peter" and the last 2 episodes of the season.
                          I recommend watching all of Season 2, for the full effect.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I recommend watching all of Season 2, for the full effect.
                            Yeah, my objective is mostly to get people who didn't like season 1 or 2 that much to watch Fringe, since season 3 is so great. For that, the episode "Peter" and the last 2 episodes of the season 2 are more than enough to get them back into the storyline. Obviously as any shows, for full appreciation, its cool to watch them all, but its not absolutely necessary.

Comment

Fringe - The SciFi Guys: Jasika Nicole Audio Interview Fri Dec 10
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

I can't wait to see this weeks episode.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X