No announcement yet.

Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody here read about the guy who found the ambulance prop they used in Ariel in a junkyard. Some fans are thinking about restoring for the Serenity Premiere. That would be way cool and quite and interesting story. Talk about dedication.

Here's the finder's (Akin) journal entry with pictures of the vehicle.
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/akin/200275.html

Comment

I hope they can do it.
      That junk yard looks pretty cool I wish there was one around here, I'd spend my life scrounging for stuff

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Yeah, we got no interesting junkyards here either.

Serendipitous timing. I think the fans will pull it off, never underestimate the fans.

Comment

New Serenity Poster up at Comingsoon.net

Very cool, I like how they have various words on the poster and how shadowed and prominent they made River.

Comment

If i were that blonde Paris Hilton, "Loves it!" At first, i was like. "shiny forehead", but then again 'glare', haha...
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I thought the shiny forehead was just the reflection off the poster.

The only thing I'd complain about is the positioning of the rest of the cast the the title in the corner. IMHO they should have put that in the middle down the bottom and made it a bit more than floating heads.

Comment

Ooooo nice poster. I wan't one.

Only 4 more sleeps till I get to see it I hope UIP give us goody bags.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

I see Firefly is coming to SciFi Channel. As one who hasn't seen this show, I was wondering if it would be a lot of help to see the movie before viewing the series. Thoughts?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    I see Firefly is coming to SciFi Channel. As one who hasn't seen this show, I was wondering if it would be a lot of help to see the movie before viewing the series. Thoughts?
                    Actually, the movie picks up where the tv series leaves off, so I'd recommend viewing that first.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

People drive me absolutely frigging crazy. Yes, Firefly related. Serenity pre-screening in Melbourne related, even. Nevermind me, I'm just venting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                        People drive me absolutely frigging crazy. Yes, Firefly related. Serenity pre-screening in Melbourne related, even. Nevermind me, I'm just venting.
                        Breathe in...

And think... three days till you find Serenity.

Comment

Rang up a friend and vented. Did you get tix for the Perth screening?

Comment

I got eight. I dragging (some willingly others not so much) a passel (who uses this word?... well beside me) of friends along.

Comment

Joss would use passel.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                                Joss would use passel.
                                It does have a certain frontier ring to it.

Now the question is whether or not to print a new Firefly shirt for the screening. Or just go with the blue sun one I already have (my fighting Elves one is a bit worse for wear).

Comment

Working...
                                X