Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    The fourth jewel in the Scifi Friday Crown.
    Jewel Staite?

-IMF
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Anyone else think the 'international trailer' was a bit spoilery? I for one haven't seen the early screenings, but it did show a lot, not that i'm complaining though.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
        Anyone else think the 'international trailer' was a bit spoilery? I for one haven't seen the early screenings, but it did show a lot, not that i'm complaining though.
        I've been keeping away from the big spoilers, but I didn't think it gave away anything too bad. What exactly was 'too spoilery'?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          I've been keeping away from the big spoilers, but I didn't think it gave away anything too bad. What exactly was 'too spoilery'?
          I dont know, for me, i think every preview (excluding the ones that just show one short clip and then the title of the movie) are spoilery, so haha, its probably just me.

And i think i said that because someone over at whedonesque.com (watched the movie) said it revealed a chunk. So i wouldn't know what would be spoilery or not, because yah, i havent watched it, i was just probably rubbing off someone else.
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Okay now I've seen the movie all I can say is... WOW, OMG, WOW, OMG I need to see it again!!! Once is most definitely not enough, I couldn't sleep last night after I got home, I just kept on reliving it in my mind

Mal is definitly one Big Damn Hero in this all the cast are just great, I can't really say any more cos their all just... wow (you notice words are failing me this morning, I think I'm still in shock...)

Oh, I also got to catch up with Shep... well, of course we hated each other on sight, had nothing in common, yada yada yada.... Nah, Shep it was great finaly meeting you, had a great chat

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Hi Eemo, luvvie. You're just gorgeous. Yes, folks, we hated each other on sight. We were all, 'yeah, chat tomorrow'.

Dear darling Mal, absolutely just a Big Damn Hero.

We yacked about it all the way home. Must go tell the UIP folks how much we loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                We yacked about it all the way home. Must go tell the UIP folks how much we loved it.
                Can you tell them to have an advanced screening in Brissie too?

Much obliged...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I've shamlessly pinched this from fff.net but I thought this was funny Its a post Nathan Fillion made on the official forum, concerning some people less than enthusiastic reaction to the new poster (a link to the poster can be found on a pervious page)
                  "Morning. Just looking at the thread of people complaining about theposter. I like it. I love it. Honestly, I don't know where some of these
                  folks get their ideas about what's good or bad. Or the "expert opinions"
                  they get to confirm their stand. I love it.
                  Be well, all. 73 days till Serenity. I can't wait! Everybody go see it and
                  have a great time! Except the people that don't like the poster. That'll
                  teach Universal for putting up a poster that is too conventional, too
                  Hollywood, too revolting, and doesn't tell you anything about the movie
                  except for who's in it, that it's sci fi, action, and it has something to
                  do with a target, an assasin, a rebel, a fugitive, a code, spaceships,
                  guns, and a firefly. Curse them for leaving you in the dark!
                  heh.
                  oooo, good one, Nate. Burn. But maybe you should have left this one alone.
                  Don't you have a policy about biting your internet tongue?
                  Yeah, but I had to go for the funny.
                  But you know how some of these internet types can get. You know they're
                  gonna whinge about this. Holy soap box, Batman.
                  Did you hear me? I said, "...go for the funny."
                  Funny like throwing gas on a fire funny.
                  Yeah. Heh. THAT kind of funny. Heh."
                  Thats our captain tight pants

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                    Hi Eemo, luvvie. You're just gorgeous. Yes, folks, we hated each other on sight. We were all, 'yeah, chat tomorrow'.

Dear darling Mal, absolutely just a Big Damn Hero.

*Slaps head* so this was the Big Film you two saw, I really need to read those posts better at CAA.

You are not dishing spoilers then? Umm, probably for the best I don't think on second thoughts I want to know.

You lucky devils. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      You are not dishing spoilers then? Umm, probably for the best I don't think on second thoughts I want to know.
                      Yeah you REALLY don't want to be spoiled for this film. I thought I had been spoiled, but what I'd read turned out to be a total lie. YAY
                      I'm a total spoiler whore when it comes to other things, and that never really affects my viewing experience. But with this, stay as clean as you can, it is so worth it.

Comment

Totally reassured now that you guys have seen and loved the movie. We all have pretty much the same taste in tv and film. Hehe, 13 more days for me till I find Serenity.

Comment

I'm wondering if we should start using spoiler tags for anything episode related in here, its just that I think we're likely to get some new faces after Scifi starts showing it.
                          What do you guy's think?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                            I'm wondering if we should start using spoiler tags for anything episode related in here, its just that I think we're likely to get some new faces after Scifi starts showing it.
                            What do you guy's think?
                            Perhaps we should wait and see who turns up after the scifi screening... chances are they probably would have lurked a few pages back and been spoiled already.

Comment

Forgot to ask, did you guys get the intro message from Joss? And any UIP goodie bags? Shiny Serenity stuff?

Comment

Kinda, he sent a message on CD but due to tech problems we couldn't hear it, so the UIP lady read it out to us. It was differen't to the one shown in the US, but I can't remember it very well, you should get to hear it when you go.

Only goddies we got we're nice little fold out pamphlets, but no posters or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X