No announcement yet.

Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UIP just announced more Aussie screenings this time in Perth, Sydney and Adelaide. Sorry Easter no word on one up north yet.

SYDNEY SCREENING
    George Street Cinema Complex
    505 George Street
    Sydney NSW

Monday August 1 at 9pm

-------------------

ADELAIDE SCREENING
    Marion Megaplex
    Westfield Shoppingtown
    Level 3
    297 Diagonal Road
    Oaklands SA

Monday August 1 at 9pm

------------------

PERTH SCREENING
    Innaloo Megaplex
    57 Liege Street
    Innaloo WA

Thursday August 4 at 9pm

Tickets are avalible at http://www.greaterunion.com.au/

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Okay I just had to share this with y'all
      Someone over at the official site dug up an old video of Adam Baldwin...... a dance video..... with AB dressed as a cop..... getting his grove on....

and there's more...
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...021/topost.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...5copySMALL.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3copySMALL.gif

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Gorram it, I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life. *Falls off chair*

Thanks for the heads up about the Perth screening!!! I got me tickets!!! I'm going to see Serenity!!!

Comment

Congrats Blue

Oh almost forgot, the first Serenity comic book is now instores globally.

Comment

Why doesn't that surprise me...
            Sheesh... it's like we don't exist... Hmmph...
            *grumble about Brisbane being the third largest city in the jolly country*
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              Why doesn't that surprise me...
              Sheesh... it's like we don't exist... Hmmph...
              *grumble about Brisbane being the third largest city in the jolly country*
              *hugs Easter*, poor bunny. They might announce something soon for Brisbane, if they got a screening in Perth the chances of Brisbane getting a screening are pretty high.

Comment

Well Easter it looks like your gonna get your chance to see it to, the Gold Coats Film Festival is showing Serenity on the 22nd July

http://www.filmfantastic.com/films.html

Comment

Hmm... Scifi just launched their Firefly site. They list Book's first name as Derrial.

http://www.scifi.com/firefly/characters/book/

Comment

Interesting. I think Book's first name seems to change with the source. Too bad they won't air Serenity in totality, but at least it's not being aired last.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Wash's surname changed from the series to the film, but I think thats cos he wasn't given a full name at the time. I can't remember what it was though, imdb use to have it up, but they've corrected the entry.

I wonder if we're gonna get a influx of new people in here when it airs on scifi.

Comment

I heard recently that Alan Tudyk was in First Knight with Heath Ledger
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Yep he was the angry redhead. It's kinda weired the amount of stuff I've seen him in without realising, like Fraser, 28 Days and iRobot.

Comment

I hope Firefly gets a new set of converts... it really deserves to... It combines humour and edginess to an extent that other shows can only dream about.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well it seems to have a healthy fanbase. I just checked the Greater Union site, the session for Perth is sold out. Eeps, now going there early and lining up doesn't seem like such a crazy idea.

Comment

Is yours allocated seating or first in best dressed?

Comment

Working...
                                X