Did anyone actually like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    Ah, well it didnt do that well, yeah it was, according to most of the reviews I have read, one of the best films of 2005, it did terribly in the box office. From what I have heard it did well in DVD sales just like the series, but that might mean that they do a direct to DVD film (I got no problems with that though)
    Me neither, I just want the story to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
      I always thought that there was a 3 movie deal, must have misread something somewhere
      That would be so great Hope its not something thats been misread, I'd really like more movies.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

More hovercraft chases

I realy hope there is another movie, we should sublimi8naly brainwash evryone on gateworld into buying it

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
          More hovercraft chases

I realy hope there is another movie, we should sublimi8naly brainwash evryone on gateworld into buying it
          yeah that would be good
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

If you could make a spin off of the show, what would you make? I wouldnt mind either a Mal/Zoe in the war, or Book in his youth, get to see some of his past.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

dang thats hard ummm somehting to do with river that would be cool
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

She can beat the living snot out of anypone...i'm sure she could command her own ship one day

Comment

I love Firefly and I have to admit I was dead wrong about the show. I was like wtf Whedon doing a space western god Buffy and Angel were bad enough watched both of them for a bit then grew to hate them. But Firefly was original and a strong character driven story one of the best Sci-Fi shows in years, stupid fox first they cancel Space above and Beyond when it was on sundays and had better ratings than DS9 then they **** over firefly, the day fox dies is the day I will be a happy man.

Comment

I seriously hope that they make another series. I watched the movie ages ago. Finally got round to buying the DVD's friday, i'd watched them all by sunday. It is a geniuinly fantastic TV series. I have no idea why it was cancelled, bloody fox!!! I was watching the special features and the producer (i think) said that he hopes the film will be a success and that another film/tv series will be made, personally im hoping for both
                    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                    MSN: [email protected]
                    feel free to add me on either

Comment

Working...
                    X