Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
    Well to some extent.. but unless John gets some kind of genetic enhancement or longevity treatment or something, he'll most likely be dead by the time Aeryn is middle-aged and paying a visit to his newborn daughter on that ex-PK colony
    I prefer to think of them growing old together, somehow.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That always seemed to me like it should be a season 3 or 4 episode in it's mood and performance.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        That always seemed to me like it should be a season 3 or 4 episode in it's mood and performance.
        I think it worked well in Season 2. It helped show us where Aeryn and John's relationship could go under the right circumstances.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

FYI - if you EVER wanted to attend the Creation FS con, this is your LAST YEAR.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/farscape_2011.htm

They've officially announced that this is the last year for the con. So it will be bitter sweet for a lot of us who've attended just about everyone over the past 12 years.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

They've officially announced that this is the last year for the con. So it will be bitter sweet for a lot of us who've attended just about everyone over the past 12 years.
            I never been to convention but that stinks about the Farscape Con. Hopefully they'll get some get some more guests then what's on the list so they can go out with even more of a bang then they will go out with the guests they already have. Rockne O'Bannon picked the right time to make another appearance at the con.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              I never been to convention but that stinks about the Farscape Con. Hopefully they'll get some get some more guests then what's on the list so they can go out with even more of a bang then they will go out with the guests they already have. Rockne O'Bannon picked the right time to make another appearance at the con.
              They're probably not making as much money off it so it's time to pull the plug. They get more attendees through the SG cons I believe. That and SG is now the love of their lives. FS is relegated to the lesser people who work for Creation and the lighting has been horrible the last couple of years for the con.

They already have a fair amount of guests, just not Claudia Black, Gigi Edgely or Anthony Simcoe. Ben is usually the one that draws the biggest crowd, him and Claudia. While I like them both, I actually enjoy seeing the entire cast. I'm just glad they got Rebecca Riggs back this year and that she'll be performing at the "caberet" again. Her performance last time was AMAZING! Rebecca's got some pipes. Gal can sing.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

At least they kept it going this long. For those who will be attending it, enjoy it. I sure wish I had the extra money to go.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  At least they kept it going this long. For those who will be attending it, enjoy it. I sure wish I had the extra money to go.
                  Yeah. Same here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                    Yeah. Same here.
                    It is what it is. I have enjoyed some of the online videos I have been able to see over the years though. It does look like a great time.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

One thing I would have loved to see was what happened with Earth after John sealed up the wormhole? Did we actually come together as a species, and together reach for the stars? Or did we fall back into our old petty ways? Hopefully, the ongoing comic will touch on that someday.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What do you guys think about my previous post? In your opinion, what happened with Earth?
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm assuming that Earth continues to do what it always does. Repeats history over and over. That's one of the reasons I love scifi, gives us the chance to see what a united Earth could be like.
                          sigpic

Comment

i imagine that earth went back to its own ways. as for those that were in contact with moya's crew they might be slightly changed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Knowing there were such threats out there, I would hope that we as humans would come together. At least a little bit more. Not let our petty differences drive us into destructive conflicts so much. I know, it is a lot to hope for.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Does anyone think that the whole Nebari plot thing alluded to quite a few times should have been focused on more? Personally, I sure do. It could have been the main focus of pretty much a whole season IMO.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X