No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never knew what to expect out of Rygel. He was a character capable of pretty much anything.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

"I'm nobody's puppet!"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
        "I'm nobody's puppet!"
        Indeed!
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

We definetly saw a different side to him every now, not many of the characters got to saw. In Infinite Possibilities, I loved the fact that he tortured the villain and then went to the post to do the bombing/firing.
          sigpic

Comment

We got to know all of these wonderful characters extremely well IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Does anybody know if they are ever going to do the Web Episodes? What is the hold up? Money, scheduling, interest, etc?

I can't believe that we aren't seeing great talents like Ben and Claudia, not to mention Anthony and Gigi in other series.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGriff View Post
                Does anybody know if they are ever going to do the Web Episodes? What is the hold up? Money, scheduling, interest, etc?

I can't believe that we aren't seeing great talents like Ben and Claudia, not to mention Anthony and Gigi in other series.
                At this point, I have given up on the webisodes. If they ever did happen, that would be so great. I'm just not holding my breath on it.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

A deal was almost finalized in 2010 *sigh* So, money is the problem...
                  Btw, Gigi has a new series - Tricky Business.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just finished season 3.

Really glad that I got all the videos and I can watch the episodes in order. The whole storyline is making so much more sense.

I loved Farscape before and I didn't get to watch it continously and now I'm lovely it even more...One of the most creative shows I've ever watched!
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Darkland View Post
                      You know , with season 3 and 4 already on it's away to my house,I think Farscape in itself just beats every other sci-fi show that I have ever liked and watched. It just sat very well and the episodes are so far unique and cleverly devised. And you can't have a show without someone trying to sell you out (Rigel!)

I look forward to seeing season 3, but I am not looking forward to the loss of Zhann (all though that was beyond the creators control) as I love her. Fell in love with Zhann from the first episode. In a way I was sort of hoping her and Rigel would get together... lol Why not, everyone else did on Moira! lol
                      I'm catching up here so sorry if this is old news. Why was Zhann leaving beyond the creator's control? What was up with Virginia?

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      Jool is a regular in S3. I think I originally found her annoying as well but grew to love her character in subsequent rewatches.

Yeah she kinda takes over some of Zhaan's duties, like medical treatment...minus the calming influence.
                      It wasn't until Revenging Angel that I started to like Jool. Seriously. But I loved how she was concerned for Pilot and Moya in that episode.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        I'm catching up here so sorry if this is old news. Why was Zhann leaving beyond the creator's control? What was up with Virginia?

It wasn't until Revenging Angel that I started to like Jool. Seriously. But I loved how she was concerned for Pilot and Moya in that episode.
                        The makeup Virgina Hey was wearing had a nasty side effect on her kidneys. Thier was really no choice but for her to leave
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I started to like Jool about 2 episodes into her character, she got even better by Revenging Angel. Loved how she was very concerned for Pilot and Moya and Crighten as well. Love the kiss she gives him on the forehead.

I'm assuming Jool doesn't appear much in season 4 because Susuku is in it now? I love Tammy McIntosh (I think this is around the time she started on All Saints , Aussie drama) but Ralene Hill is also awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Farscape definitely had some interesting characters come and go over its four season run.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              The makeup Virgina Hey was wearing had a nasty side effect on her kidneys. Thier was really no choice but for her to leave
                              I never knew this, that's sad because she was a great character. Is Virgina still acting? Did it effect her long term career or just make her leave Farscape?

Comment

I never knew this, that's sad because she was a great character. Is Virgina still acting? Did it effect her long term career or just make her leave Farscape?
                                Yeah, that was a horrible way to lose her on the show. Zhaan will always be one of my favorite characters from Farscape.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X