Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    However, things ended up like they did. And that is fine with me now. At least I am really enjoying the ongoing comic series now.
    I've been read the comic book too. It's pretty cool and I like the art a lot. Read some of the mini-series as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
      I've been read the comic book too. It's pretty cool and I like the art a lot. Read some of the mini-series as well.
      While the artwork can be so-so at times, the stories are what keep me coming back each month.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

While I have loved a lot of shows over the years, Farscape remains my #1 favorite. Honestly, I just don't know if any other show will ever equal how special this show really was. Anyone feel the same way?
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Absolutely totally the way I feel too!!
          sigpic

Comment

Farscape just edges out a number of shows for me. If forced to pick, I'll always put Farscape at the top because of my love for the characters.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
              Farscape just edges out a number of shows for me. If forced to pick, I'll always put Farscape at the top because of my love for the characters.
              Yup, I'll pretty much second this sentiment. I've liked a lot of other shows, but Farscape's characters are just awesome.

I was into Star Wars first, then Firefly, but as far as characters go, Farscape still did it best, IMHO. Just the right amount of fun, serious, and crazy.

As for the webisodes: Yeah, the comics are great (story-wise, I still wish the art would improve), but I'm still hoping for more 'live action' stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                Yup, I'll pretty much second this sentiment. I've liked a lot of other shows, but Farscape's characters are just awesome.

I was into Star Wars first, then Firefly, but as far as characters go, Farscape still did it best, IMHO. Just the right amount of fun, serious, and crazy.

As for the webisodes: Yeah, the comics are great (story-wise, I still wish the art would improve), but I'm still hoping for more 'live action' stuff.
                I want to be hopeful for that too. At this point though, I just can't really see it. Believe me, I hope I am proven wrong. For now though, I am just enjoying what we do have.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was wondering would you guys be interested in doing a Tourney of the episodes season by season like Celsius did for SG-1 like ranking episodes could some one walk me through how Celsius did it?
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm always up for a tourney.

Here's a straight forward one he did:

Season 2 Best Episode Tournament

This one was done a little differently:

Farscape Season 1 Tournament

Here's some other ones:

Farscape Ultimate Tournament

Farscape Ultimate Character Game

All Time Ranking Game

SG-1 Battle of the Seasons

SG-1 Worst Ep Tourney

Best ending Tourney

The Perfect Character-Centric Episode Tournament

The Perfect Season Tournament
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      While I have loved a lot of shows over the years, Farscape remains my #1 favorite. Honestly, I just don't know if any other show will ever equal how special this show really was. Anyone feel the same way?
                      I'd be willing to say it's definitely in my Top 5 of all time. I've loved getting into it!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

In my top five definitely too, along with BSG, Babylon 5, DS9, ENT, SGA and SG-1. Er... Okay, count the SG franchise and the ST franchise as one each.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL I really can't remember when Farscape became my all time favorite.....
                          I'm pretty sure it happened after watching season 3 for the first time

I also love the ones you mentioned, except take out DS9 and add Quantum Leap, and VOY.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            I was wondering would you guys be interested in doing a Tourney of the episodes season by season like Celsius did for SG-1 like ranking episodes could some one walk me through how Celsius did it?
                            While we have done them in the past, I would definitely do one again.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Did you prefer thinking of Scorpius as a villain through and through, or like it better when it showed he had a reason for what he was doing?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

To me Scorpious stopped being the villian after S3.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X