Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Oh, bummer. Sorry.
    Life goes on, but, it has been nice while it has lasted. This was way better than getting nothing new involving Farscape at all.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would have to say scorpius is my favorite character, although I'm not sure If I could call him a villan, espeacially considering that he was working as a fake spy for the scarran emporer, which makes me think he had alot to do with making the scarrans think the peacekeepers had wormhole weapens, so without him criten probably would have came into a galaxy controlled by scarrans, and that probably wouldn't turn out to well

Comment

I saw that Farscape is coming out on Blu-ray on November 15. Complete series and individual seasons.

The only thing new seems to be this:
        The superb High-Def picture and sound isn't the only cause for celebration as this set also includes a BRAND-NEW documentary: Memories of Moya: An Epic Journey Explored featuring revealing new interviews with creators Brian Henson and Rockne O'Bannon, writer Richard Manning, and stars Ben Browder and Claudia Black as they look back at the legacy of the sci-fi classic.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

That documentary sounds nice. I wonder how long it is?
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just saw the Community episode where Abed talks about Scape lastnight! That was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
              I just saw the Community episode where Abed talks about Scape lastnight! That was fantastic.
              Yeah, I remember that being discussed a little bit when that episode first aired.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LDG View Post
                I would have to say scorpius is my favorite character, although I'm not sure If I could call him a villan, espeacially considering that he was working as a fake spy for the scarran emporer, which makes me think he had alot to do with making the scarrans think the peacekeepers had wormhole weapens, so without him criten probably would have came into a galaxy controlled by scarrans, and that probably wouldn't turn out to well
                You are right, that would not have turned out well at all. Crichton would have probably been dead long before he learned to fend for himself on that side of the wormhole.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Didn't 1812 have all of Crichton's written wormhole data in him? Including the blueprints for the weapon chair thing?

Btw, FARSCAPE IS BEYOND SCI FI AWESOMENESS AND MIGHT!!!!!!!
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    Didn't 1812 have all of Crichton's written wormhole data in him? Including the blueprints for the weapon chair thing?

Btw, FARSCAPE IS BEYOND SCI FI AWESOMENESS AND MIGHT!!!!!!!
                    Not to my knowledge.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

After years of trying, I finally got a buddy of mine to check out this great show. He is ten episodes into Season 1, and so far, so good. I may have created another Scaper.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Whatever happened the webisodes, I was really excited for them and nothing happened
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                          Whatever happened the webisodes, I was really excited for them and nothing happened
                          At this point, I don't really see the webisodes happening. I think the comic series was all we are going to get.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Overall, what did you guys think of the comic series? Those of you who read them, that is.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

jsut started watching Farscape again after years of not watching it... Love it! consider me a Scaper XD
                              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                                jsut started watching Farscape again after years of not watching it... Love it! consider me a Scaper XD
                                Where are you at in the series?
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X