No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were my favourite eps ? Oooh, golly gee . That is a tuffy . I like a lot of eps . To pick just one would be a hard answer . I love the Premiere , since it introduces a lot of the main characters . Then I like the " Thank God , it's Friday again " episode . I think that is because I like the funky music . To see the aliens dancing in those pretty colour clothes . Some have red mixed with orange . Others orange mixed with pink . . really nice set up there .

Then I love how it gets so dark when " Nerve " and " The Hidden Memory " comes along . I also love all the memories that we see in the Aurora chair coming out from John's memories . It makes me just want to go back and watch season one all over again . Because they are all such great eps .
    Season two is great and all of season three . ( and four ) . And I love the PeaceKeeper Wars movie . Especially at the end when John wakes up . It is better than what might have happened . It really is a great show . Hard to pick just one ep .

Comment

Originally posted by Lamil View Post
      What were my favourite eps ? Oooh, golly gee . That is a tuffy . I like a lot of eps . To pick just one would be a hard answer . I love the Premiere , since it introduces a lot of the main characters . Then I like the " Thank God , it's Friday again " episode . I think that is because I like the funky music . To see the aliens dancing in those pretty colour clothes . Some have red mixed with orange . Others orange mixed with pink . . really nice set up there .

Then I love how it gets so dark when " Nerve " and " The Hidden Memory " comes along . I also love all the memories that we see in the Aurora chair coming out from John's memories . It makes me just want to go back and watch season one all over again . Because they are all such great eps .
      Season two is great and all of season three . ( and four ) . And I love the PeaceKeeper Wars movie . Especially at the end when John wakes up . It is better than what might have happened . It really is a great show . Hard to pick just one ep .
      Yes, it is hard. Extremely hard. I will probably never be able to pick just one episode.

By the way, welcome to GateWorld.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hi Lamil good to see you here!

I couldn't deside one epi from Farscape I love them all, there are a few where I'm crying so I do not see them to often but I like them to! I think they all did a perfect job and I love the concept of that Serie! Love the gang, I don't know if I would see Farscape with another gang, maybe yes, I said the same as Stargate Atlantis came and now I'm a fan of that aswell, so I can't say yes or no! But I don't want someone play Aeryn or John (someone else then Ben and Claud)! Would not be right! I simply Love that show and Ben....*smirk*

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
        http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
          Hi Lamil good to see you here!

I couldn't deside one epi from Farscape I love them all, there are a few where I'm crying so I do not see them to often but I like them to! I think they all did a perfect job and I love the concept of that Serie! Love the gang, I don't know if I would see Farscape with another gang, maybe yes, I said the same as Stargate Atlantis came and now I'm a fan of that aswell, so I can't say yes or no! But I don't want someone play Aeryn or John (someone else then Ben and Claud)! Would not be right! I simply Love that show and Ben....*smirk*
          No, it wouldn't be right. But don't worry. That would never happen. They would never do that to us.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

They wouldn't! That would be...UGH. Unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Just calling "Little D" D'Argo can get confusing is all. That is why I went with Deke.
              I , very much , love the name Deke . I feel as John did in the comics . It feels to soon to go straight and call the kid , D'argo . I am so glad they changed it to Deke . I like the story around why they chose Deke . As I say , I agree with John - about it is uncomfortable , just yet . I hope they will keep it to Deke . And thank you , for that kind and warm welcome . Muchly appreciated .

Comment

I , very much , love the name Deke . I feel as John did in the comics . It feels to soon to go straight and call the kid , D'argo . I am so glad they changed it to Deke . I like the story around why they chose Deke . As I say , I agree with John - about it is uncomfortable , just yet . I hope they will keep it to Deke . And thank you , for that kind and warm welcome . Muchly appreciated .
                Eventually, at least IMO, the kid should just be called D'Argo. After all, he was given that name to honor their heroic friend and his sacrifice. But Deke, or Little D, works good for now. At least until he is a teenager.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Eventually, at least IMO, the kid should just be called D'Argo. After all, he was given that name to honor their heroic friend and his sacrifice. But Deke, or Little D, works good for now. At least until he is a teenager.
                  Little D is good for me aswell and Dargo in the end! I do not have the comics so I do not know how the story goes on!
                  Hi Lamil, is the story good?

Comment

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                    Little D is good for me aswell and Dargo in the end! I do not have the comics so I do not know how the story goes on!
                    Hi Lamil, is the story good?
                    Yes, in fact it is quite good . All of them are .

Comment

Yes, in fact it is quite good . All of them are .
                      Just saw some of the comic's looks lovely!

Comment

I just saw there is another D'argo series of comics coming out too, D'argo's Trial. The title sounds pretty self explanatory

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                          I just saw there is another D'argo series of comics coming out too, D'argo's Trial. The title sounds pretty self explanatory
                          I really hope, at the very least, these comics keep on coming. As long as Farscape is around in some fashion, be it on TV or in comic book form, I will be happy.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really hope, at the very least, these comics keep on coming. As long as Farscape is around in some fashion, be it on TV or in comic book form, I will be happy.
                            Indeeed.

Comment

Indeed me too! Hehe.. Hope it will come soon in TV again! I have all the DVD's but I could need some more Farscape! hehehe I'm a crazy Farscape/Ben Browder Girl-Jirl! *giggle**smirk*

Comment

After I finish re-watching SG-1/Atlantis (bout a month longer maybe),
                                I'm gonna attempt to watch Farscape for the first time.

From what I hear, good cast, great story...
                                so basically win-win
                                "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                                Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X