Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had the idea that

Spoiler:
    julia didn't spend all her time in jo's body, or didn't do it permanently, she just 'borrowed' it now and then.

julia couldn't totally disappear, just like jo couldn't totally disappear. the deception only worked because no one had a cause to question it

julia decided to perm take over jo's body when jo figured it out. prior to that, julia was content with 'test drives' to snare fargo
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

guys, it's Eureka. it's a mostly happy quirky show for fun.
      it's not Law & Order.
      Sure there should have been bigger consequences for the lady, but, c'mon. It's a TV show where some lady took another lady's DNA and body. Which part should we be questioning?

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
        it's not Law & Order.
        Sure there should have been bigger consequences for the lady, but, c'mon. It's a TV show where some lady took another lady's DNA and body. Which part should we be questioning?
        In my book it all part of being a fan to take apart a episode. Having actually watch the episode it even stated that the genetic transformation technology was more important than punishing her.

And the fact that Jo was not in the room when it happen it may be shown at a later date that she was not happy with the slap on the wrist punishment but were told to accept it or leave.

Comment

Interview with Eureka co-creator/executive producer Jaime Paglia. See link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...own-kinda-guy/

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Harry Sullivan View Post
            Interview with Eureka co-creator/executive producer Jaime Paglia. See link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...own-kinda-guy/
            Thanks for the link!
            sigpic

Comment

Another thing that bugged about last week's episode:
              Spoiler:
              Henry & Alison were far too quick to believe Fake Jo. Yes, I know she LOOKED like Jo but given the situation they should definitely have tried harder to ID which was which. For instance, what she did later with her boyfriend: "ask me only a question only Jo could answer."

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                it's not Law & Order.

however !

Spoiler:
                yeah but it is the Sherriff of the town and the Deputy and she just got slap on the wrist when earlier in season 1 when something like this happened Carter got mad because they were stopping him from doing his job and letting people get away with stuff because they are smart
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

From TVbytheNumbers.com - Syfy renews Eureka for a fourth season

NBC Uni owned Syfy announced at San Diego Comic-Con that it was picking up Eureka for a fourth season....The network has ordered 22 more episodes, so we can likely expect at least 2 more “half” seasons.
                  More at the link above.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

More at the link above.
                    Yay!! For season 4!

I remember in the beginning that I was praying for a S2 sooo bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

More at the link above.

yeah i knew that i read it off of Wikipedia, but glad to know that it is confirmed thanks....... so is there a fifth season hmm?
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Comic-Con Wake-Up Call: Eureka Gets Fourth Season: The panelists revealed all manner of tantalizing tidbits

In Eureka, America's smartest secret town, anything can happen. When Eureka relocates to San Diego for Comic-Con, wit happens.

The panelists revealed all manner of tantalizing tidbits about the remaining 10 episodes of the season, which just resumed this month.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin

Comment

Wow that is sad

Spoiler:
                          I just saw last nights episode "Insane in the P-brain", i was happy to see that Carter may have a love interest , so that will be interesting to see even though him and Allison totally belong together anyways, but what happened to Lexi was messed i admire the writers in getting us to think that guy was great and that he was totally going to marry her, but what he did at the end surprised me !!, to just walk off like that was very wrong that is messed up and cowardly IMHO of course, but then (if) they get back together it will never work out , she has to put her sons first before anything now
                          sigpic

Comment

Eureka - Episode 3.12 - It's Not Easy Being Green - Promo

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...-being_27.html

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              Wow that is sad

Spoiler:
                              I just saw last nights episode "Insane in the P-brain", i was happy to see that Carter may have a love interest , so that will be interesting to see even though him and Allison totally belong together anyways, but what happened to Lexi was messed i admire the writers in getting us to think that guy was great and that he was totally going to marry her, but what he did at the end surprised me !!, to just walk off like that was very wrong that is messed up and cowardly IMHO of course, but then (if) they get back together it will never work out , she has to put her sons first before anything now
                              Spoiler:
                              Apart from the visiting the alien story line and sarah need for friendship and afraid of being left alone, I think the above will an on going story line. Hell the bloke had a one night stand and then found out she was pregnate an been keeping it secret of cause he going to be shock and walk of, the bloke need some thinking time, as I think it 99% blokes would. of cause Cloe or the sheriff going to knock some sense into him or knowing Eureka it will be some crazy invention somewhere that does it or perhaps even sarah given how protective she can be of the family.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Apart from the visiting the alien story line and sarah need for friendship and afraid of being left alone, I think the above will an on going story line. Hell the bloke had a one night stand and then found out she was pregnate an been keeping it secret of cause he going to be shock and walk of, the bloke need some thinking time, as I think it 99% blokes would. of cause Cloe or the sheriff going to knock some sense into him or knowing Eureka it will be some crazy invention somewhere that does it or perhaps even sarah given how protective she can be of the family.
                                I agree but

Spoiler:
                                No i thnk he just doesn't care, if he did but when he saw the extra responsiblity that entails he didn't want any part of it, if he cared liked he said he did he would have stood by her no matter what not get jealous cause some other guy may have her, it was just the thrill of the chase he never really cared, if he did he should have been there when it mattered
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X