No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i can guess is that they don't want to cross that line between 'good clean fun' and 'serious and deadly'

about the eps

Spoiler:
    I do agree, what that girl did was tantamount to kidnapping Joe, killing her/locking her in a cage, and having plastic surgery to steal her life. she kidnapped her, held her against her will, drugged her...these are federal offenses
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Random question but does anyone know if the Dutch from last week's ep was accurate?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        all i can guess is that they don't want to cross that line between 'good clean fun' and 'serious and deadly'

about the eps

Spoiler:
        I do agree, what that girl did was tantamount to kidnapping Joe, killing her/locking her in a cage, and having plastic surgery to steal her life. she kidnapped her, held her against her will, drugged her...these are federal offenses

i agree completely

Spoiler:
        yeah what that girl did was awful , and she just got off scott free, (well she got a formal hearing) that was messed up she should have gotten in big trouble just because Fargo is in love with her , what the heck ! that made me mad , how dare they
        Last edited by MIZA; 19 July 2009, 05:46 PM.
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          i agree completely

Spoiler:
          that made me mad , how dare they
          Spoiler:
          They are brilliant scientists, they can "get away with murder". Well with gene alteration in this case.
          sigpic

Comment

i agree completely

Spoiler:
            yeah what that girl did was awful , and she just got off scott free, (well she got a formal hearing) that was messed up she should have gotten in big trouble just because Fargo is in love with here , what the heck ! that made me mad , how dare they
            Spoiler:
            she didnt get off because of Fargo, she got off because of her work and if there's anyone who had a say in what would happen to her it was Allison and possible Joe (pressing charges or not)..
            Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
            Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Did anyone recognize Leela Savasta
              Spoiler:
              as Julia?

I agree that there should have been more consequences. Until it all started going wrong, Julia didn't seem to have any remorse for what she was doing to Jo.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Did anyone recognize Leela Savasta
                Spoiler:
                as Julia?
                I kind of did, although seeing her name in the opening credits helped a bit...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                  I kind of did, although seeing her name in the opening credits helped a bit...
                  Ah. I apparently wasn't paying attention during the credits.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I know what Julia did was wrong and I'm a bit annoyed that she didn't get a harsher punishment compared to other scientists who have messed up in Eureka, but I'm glad Fargo finally seems to have a girlfriend. His 'pining over Jo' routine was getting a bit old. I loved Zane in this episode though. Him and Jo are so cute. And Carter was hilarious

Comment

Eureka - Episode 3.11 - Insane in the P-Brane - Promo

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...n-p-brane.html

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I know what Julia did was wrong and I'm a bit annoyed that she didn't get a harsher punishment compared to other scientists who have messed up in Eureka, but I'm glad Fargo finally seems to have a girlfriend. His 'pining over Jo' routine was getting a bit old. I loved Zane in this episode though. Him and Jo are so cute. And Carter was hilarious

Spoiler:

i just wonder what the writers were thinking when they did that , i don't think because she was smart or that she even fixed it that she should have gotten off so easily
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Spoiler:

i just wonder what the writers were thinking when they did that , i don't think because she was smart or that she even fixed it that she should have gotten off so easily
                          Somehow I think the CIA and NSA and well the Miltary got different aims and priorities, they do not really care if one there people maimed or kills someone, as long as they get something substantial in return and can easily turn a blind eye to any incidents, being able to change a agent genes to make them look like someone else, well the tactical advantages if perfected out way the justice that need dishing out.

That does not however mean that the person who did crime are exactly free, because once a government have you they rarely let you go. And it does not really matter whether the charges appear today or 30 years in the future they still got a trump card over you and any time they want to use it, they can.
                          Last edited by knowles2; 20 July 2009, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Anyone think they might have mellowed Jo a bit too much though?
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm sorry, but I can't see S1 Jo just going, Oh it's ok, no harm done. She would have been out for blood. And I'm all for Fargo having a girlfriend, but...I'm just not sure this was the best way to bring her in.

Also, there's something about the episode that's confusing me a little...timeline wise.
                            Spoiler:
                            When Jo goes in and watches Carter on the moniters, Julia is there, right? In her own body. But we'd previously seen her in Jo's body. So are we supposed to assume that she was switching back and forth between appearances somehow, or was that not Julia, or is it a continuity error?
                            Last edited by Killdeer; 20 July 2009, 02:31 PM.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Also, there's something about the episode that's confusing me a little...timeline wise.
                              Spoiler:
                              When Jo goes in and watches Carter on the moniters, Julia is there, right? In her own body. But we'd previously seen her in Jo's body. So are we supposed to assume that she was switching back and forth between appearances somehow, or was that not Julia, or is it a continuity error?
                              Spoiler:
                              I think she was able to switch back and forth, until the problem arose where her DNA and Jo's began to merge and endanger them both.

Comment

Anyone think they might have mellowed Jo a bit too much though?
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm sorry, but I can't see S1 Jo just going, Oh it's ok, no harm done. She would have been out for blood. And I'm all for Fargo having a girlfriend, but...I'm just not sure this was the best way to bring her in.

Spoiler:

yeah i completely agree , what is with that ? i vote they make an amendment to the episode
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X