Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShelBel View Post

My one main complaint about the show is this- Eureka is top secret. Remember how Allison brought Jack in, through that illusion over the bridge?

HOW THE HECK DID ABBY JUST SHOW UP ONE DAY?
    Now that's Global Dynamics, your're talking about, and not the town itself. Abby came to Eureka, the town.
    sigpic

Comment

If the town is supposed to be so top secret though, how come anyone can just wander in? I mean, if everyone did what Jack and Zoe did in the pilot (not the crashing part, the wandering-in part ) then soon enough everyone would know about Eureka.

Comment

I think it's Global Dynamics that is top secret. Eureka, on the other hand, is just strange. It's hard to imagine any intelligent person wouldn't guess something was going on but then.....intelligence is not nearly as common as one would assume.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
          ...intelligence is not nearly as common as one would assume.
          Teehee, Fargo... He's very smart but he has no common sense.
          I laughed so hard when
          Spoiler:
          he was in Vince's cafe trying to steal the gold...whatever it was.

"It's just so shiny..."

Spoiler:
          And when the spores were in the air, Jack instantly knew that Fargo was wearing a mask to counter the cure

(Spoilered for those who haven't seen season 2 yet)

Comment

Apparently, we're getting a season 3

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Apparently, we're getting a season 3
              The writers strike is going to delay production/filming of S3 episodes. When Eureka will be shown is unknown. Hopefully it isn't against the Networks 1st run offerings.
              It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Yeah, but at least it hasn't been cancelled yet.
                I hope the strike ends soon...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Yeah, but at least it hasn't been cancelled yet.
                  I hope the strike ends soon...
                  Eureka won't be cancelled. It's one of the highest rated shows on the SFC and relatively inexpensive to produce since it's Earth based and doesn't need a lot of expensive special effects.
                  It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

It's true about the production costs and ratings. However, if the strike continues for too long, I'm afraid a lot of well done, popular shows will suffer. Including EUReKA.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

The Writers of Eureka have their own blog called Blog: Eureka Unscripted. Click Here

From VisitEureka.net

Blog: Eureka Unscripted
                      Wed, March 5, 2008 (Miscellaneous)
                      Reported by: Eric Wallace
                      Eureka continues to expand its web presence by announcing our new writers' blog.

Check it out at:

http://eurekaunscripted.tumblr.com/

Like our Facebook page of the same name--Eureka Unscripted--fans can read this blog to get exclusive information on the writing and making of Eureka's third season.

It all leads up to our Season Three Premiere this Summer on Sci Fi Channel!

Thanks, and see you online,

The Eureka Season Three Writing Staff

Comment

Eureka - SciFi Weekly - Cast Interviews

From the SciFi Channel's SciFi Weekly:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/interviews/sfw18904.html

(Please follow the link for the complete interviews.)

INTERVIEWS

May 19, 2008

It's a whole new season of strange for the cast of Eureka

By Ian Spelling

It's one of the coolest, quirkiest and most inventive shows on television. And, unlike most shows on the air, it's actually growing in popularity. It is Eureka, the SCI FI Channel series that follows the residents of the show's title town, a mysterious, off-the-map place that's home to some of the world's most brilliant scientists ... and a regular-Joe sheriff trying to keep everyone—the locals, the outsiders and, in fact, the whole world—safe. Production on season three of Eureka is underway, with new episodes set to debut on July 29.

SCI FI Weekly recently caught up with stars Colin Ferguson, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Joe Morton, Jordan Hinson and Erica Cerra, who took the time to discuss the show's success, its future, and what they hope to see for their respective characters.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Glad to know it hasn't been canceled yet. I like this show.
                          The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                          Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                          My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                          Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

OMG - am I dreaming? am I awake? there's a eUreka thread in this forum and I found it only now??? :eeK this is awesome. *waves* hello everyone

Comment

two question

1 how many season are out whit Eureka?

2 i thougt i read somewhere that michael shanks did play a guest role i them in what season was that an if any one knows the episode number please tell ?

Comment

1. We are just getting ready to start the 3rd season on July 29th

2. Michael Shanks was in Season 2 Episode All that Glitters (ep 212)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X