No announcement yet.

The Lodger (3111/511)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the catapult in The Hungry Earth? Did that come out of his pocket? I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      What about the catapult in The Hungry Earth? Did that come out of his pocket? I can't remember.
      I think your right. I'm sure it must have come out of his pocket because I can't see the soldiers or River or Amy carrying a slingshot with them.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Didn't the Eleventh Doctor produce a magnifying glass from his jacket in one episode?
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
          Didn't the Eleventh Doctor produce a magnifying glass from his jacket in one episode?
          Can't remember. I know that he did in his tenth incarnation.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Can't remember. I know that he did in his tenth incarnation.
            Ah, yes, The Unicorn and The Wasp. Well remembered.

Back on thread topic, did anybody see the Doctor Who Confidential that accompanied The Lodger and also get the impression that there was no love lost between James Corden and Matt Smith? Maybe I'm just imagining it, or maybe there's a perfectly simple explanation, but I definitely got the feeling they didn't particularly like each other.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Anyone seen the new finale trailer or the clip from The Pandorica Opens
              If you do watch the clip though, you will find out why every species of alien seems to be around the planet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                Ah, yes, The Unicorn and The Wasp. Well remembered.

Back on thread topic, did anybody see the Doctor Who Confidential that accompanied The Lodger and also get the impression that there was no love lost between James Corden and Matt Smith? Maybe I'm just imagining it, or maybe there's a perfectly simple explanation, but I definitely got the feeling they didn't particularly like each other.
                Well it helped that I just screencapped that particular story a week or so ago.

I never really noticed anything good, bad, or indifferent between Corden and Matt.

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                Anyone seen the new finale trailer or the clip from The Pandorica Opens
                If you do watch the clip though, you will find out why every species of alien seems to be around the planet lol
                I only saw the "Next time..." trailer at the end ofThe Lodger and I only watched it once. Everything else I want to see about The Pandorica Opens I want to see when it airs on Saturday.

Comment

I think your right. I'm sure it must have come out of his pocket because I can't see the soldiers or River or Amy carrying a slingshot with them.
                  wrong episode you're thinking of there.

but still he would have got it from his pocket anyway.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well it helped that I just screencapped that particular story a week or so ago.

I never really noticed anything good, bad, or indifferent between Corden and Matt.

I only saw the "Next time..." trailer at the end ofThe Lodger and I only watched it once. Everything else I want to see about The Pandorica Opens I want to see when it airs on Saturday.
                    Yeah, Im doing that, but watched the clip because i didnt think it would give away any spoilers, but it did give away a small spoiler, but it didnt really affect my knowledge on the storyline or give it away, just as to why some people are appearing

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      wrong episode you're thinking of there.

but still he would have got it from his pocket anyway.
                      LOL Ah, well. At least I managed to get the pocket part right.

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Yeah, Im doing that, but watched the clip because i didnt think it would give away any spoilers, but it did give away a small spoiler, but it didnt really affect my knowledge on the storyline or give it away, just as to why some people are appearing
                      I'm a total spoiler phoebe when it comes to Doctor Who or anything from the Whoniverse. Sometimes even knowing the smallest things can lead to ideas which leads to other sorts of thinking. The impact of surprises can be lessened and instead of an "OMG, I cannot believe what I just saw there!" the reaction could be a "YES! I knew I was right!". I'm of the preference for the "OMG, I cannot believe what I just saw there!" reaction. I like surprises.

Comment

Loved how the Doctor had to act human, and the fotballplaying was neat
                        Would have liked a more sinister bad guy and a hint to who built the Tardis-replica but Matt Smith in a
                        towel made me forget all about it

Comment

I might be watching Doctor Who tonight. Nothing else on TV.
                          C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Claire View Post
                            I might be watching Doctor Who tonight. Nothing else on TV.
                            Boundless enthusiasm! That's the spirit!

Personally, I'm counting down the minutes. I've got the snacks in, drinks cooling in the fridge and I'm getting the comfy chair especially comfy (this largely involves sitting in it all day to get it warm and Sealurk-shaped). I can't believe the series only has one more week after tonight...and then nothing until Christmas. On the plus side, it's a Moffat two-parter with River Song!
                            sigpic

Comment

Im about to go down and get ready for Doctor Who
                              Been waiting for this all week
                              Better be good, but probably will be, dunno why im doubting it, River Song, Moffat writing, what can go wrong?

Comment

this episode was interesting. i liked how he shared memory's
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X